Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) (69991 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Woman Delivers Frog Like Baby With Two Horns In Osun (graphic Photos) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by johnshagb(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Fake

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Kayendy(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder where in d bible dat it was written "deformed children would be born as a sign of d end time days" for dose typing and will type end time tins"

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by khassy(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
is that an APC state
If yes
nothings new
its their style

see the boy like fashola..... hE should be the flag bearer of their change mantra they have been shouting everywhere after all he's a change from the norm
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by osjoshua(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
what
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Zaikon(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Dis isn't. A baby cox d stuf Gat muscle

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
when they turn dead hear, not to walk in the midnight or during the sunny period, this will surely be their result
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by adenine02: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Shit don't look real to me
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by haibe(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Pregnant women should please mind the kind of medicine they take

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
It could be effect of drugs
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
mcb60:
the boy has a toad-like look...God help us
The baby's parents needs God's help more than us.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
wierd mehn
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by amnps: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
This is no baby with horns. The mother definitely tried some form of evacuation (abortion), but was unsuccessful in doing so.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeew cry

D baby get muscle sef lipsrsealed
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by tigonana: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
I no see any horn jaare or na me no look am well.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
This is Anencephaly
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Doctors in the house, can you pls explain to us, the cause of this because I believe this is not ordinary
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Lewis1988: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
5 months Salary. Change Indeed.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:
Anencephaly. Google it and thank me later

I read about d disease one tym like dat

Does it turn people to goblins

I tot it wuz about d brain nd spinal cord

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Tittle is misleading, this is just some sort of deformity and not necessarily horns.

2 Likes

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:
Anencephaly. Google it and thank me later

You were so right.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by sophtaf(f): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
Am I the only one not seeing the horn??
no
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
DrAify:
This is Anencephaly

I tot it dealt with d brain only

Does it deform too?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Eljay24(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
"Smigle" :X
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Thatz the effect of taking certain medication during pregnancy.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
That is an anencaphalic baby. Failure ofnformationnof skull bones inutero. Usually not compatible with life.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by blessedman75: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Matrixx season 39
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Anencephaly
Acekidc4:
What is This??
This Look like a Scene from a Horror Film!!

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by kevoh(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
No horns!
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrClay(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
It is a medical condition called ANENCEPHALY, one of the main causes of this condition is deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women.
It is advocated that every woman that is menstruating should take folic acid once a day or at worst take folic acid throughout her pregnancy to prevent this anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Yeepa !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.