Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. (686 Views)

Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / Do You Feel Vindicated For Not Voting For Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Tell us why you are not voting and if you could, who will be your preferred candidate?

As for me, I can't vote because I don't have pvc due to the fact that I registered last voters card at a different state and couldn't change it here till the activity expired.

If I could vote today, my vote would be for GMB. But before you critize me, let me tell you something you don't know about me. I never support any of the candidates until this moment and I never write against or for any of them on this forum, I was never in support of PDP neither APC but after I have read a lot about both candidates and parties through thorough campaigns and propagandas I think my best candidate is GMB.

FYI I voted GEJ last election in 2011 and as a Nigerian I have the right to vote whoever I wish.

I pray everything goes on smoothly in today's election and I wish everyone who's going to vote peace.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ALL TODAY'S VOTERS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by ascaris(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
We already know that about 70% of Buhari's supporters are internet followers.
We are voting GEJ today.
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
ascaris:
We already know that about 70% of Buhari's supporters are internet followers.
We are voting GEJ today.

I guess you have eyes to read and brain to assimilate what I wrote up there Bro?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by Sweetguy25: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
I'm not voting because of the same reasons as you.

If I had my PVC in my hands, I'll definitely vote for GEJ. I didn't vote for him in 2011 because I saw him as timid, shy and easily intimidated. I was rooting for GMB because I voted GMB in 2007 and I was swayed by the whole anti-corruption and incorruptible persona he has.

My hatred for GMB started with the 2011 post election violence. Hundreds of people were killed in his name and the man never cared or showed any remorse.

If Buhari wins, it will be a big slap to the souls of the young Nigerians who lost their lives in 2011.

Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by mainpesin: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
im not voting,buh i wld have vote for GMB if im with MY pvc
MY REASONS: its been 16 years of the same thing,there was improvement but lets test other ideologies and see how it fares!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
MAY GOD DECIDE THE BEST FOR US
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by ejiro2130(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Since we are not voting what kind of views can we share??

If u r in the diaspora like myself all we can do is how hands in prayers
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If I had my PVC in my hands, I'll definitely vote for GEJ. I didn't vote for him in 2011 because I saw him as timid, shy and easily intimidated. I was rooting for GMB because I voted GMB in 2007 and I was swayed by the whole anti-corruption and incorruptible persona he has.

My hatred for GMB started with the 2011 post election violence. Hundreds of people were killed in his name and the man never cared or showed any remorse.

If Buhari wins, it will be a big slap to the souls of the young Nigerians who lost their lives in 2011.

Good point Bro may God help us decide the best.
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by shevon: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
I have never liked the idea of going out to cast votes during elections because I don't trust Politicians, and I am one of those that would not blame any politician because I know my inaction (in a way) helped put them where they are. But in 2011 I decided to go out of my way and vote Jonathan because he was like a deviation from the norm, he was not one of those recycled politician and I believed he would want to bring about a difference. See where we are today.
In this country, those that have good track record in governance are never given the opportunity to serve, those with obvious questionable character are seen in every aspect of governance. Worse still, those who are in a position to question these people of shady character are either frustrated into oblivion or gets cut down in one way or the other.
Every government that has ruled since I became politically aware of my environment has never seen itself do wrong, so anybody criticizing them (even constructively) is seen as an enemy of the state. The moment our politicians realize that nobody is perfect and that the dent in one's character can best be spotted by others, and vice versa, then things will begin to get better.
As of today, I'm not convinced that anybody that wins will do anything different from what others have done in the past (I stand to be corrected) and as such I'm not bothering myself to go out and vote.
For those who do and their preferred candidates do not win, election is supposed to be a show of will and choice of the people and not the test of strength and weapon power. Let's all imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and not that of gamesmanship. This fragile peace we enjoy can never be equated with the slightest civil unrest or fight under any guise.
Let's be wise for our sake and that of our future generation.
Go and vote and not fight.
God bless us all.
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
mainpesin:
im not voting,buh i wld have vote for GMB if im with MY pvc
MY REASONS: its been 16 years of the same thing,there was improvement but lets test other ideologies and see how it fares!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
MAY GOD DECIDE THE BEST FOR US

We all have the rights to vote, thanks for contributing.
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Did Buhari ask people to protest?

Are you sure you're not lying to yourself by saying Buhari didn't condemn the riot/killing?
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by mikeywise(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Sweetguy25:

U hated buhari for the killings in 2011 but u love GEJ for the killings that occur during the NIS recruitment scam just last year, who are u deceiving? Support whoever u want to support and stop trying to pool a wool over our eyes.
Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Following on TV.... Accreditation ward 13 at otueke is slow due to card readers not working perfectly and President GEJ has been waiting for more than 15 minutes.

Re: If You Are Not Voting Come In And Let's Share Views On Presidential Election. by AKMoney1(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
GMB too

(1) (Reply)

PDP New Envelopes / What's Your Area And Which Presidential Candidate Is Leading? / Opinion: Achieving An Equal Opportunity For All Regions In This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.