Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? (1558 Views)

The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / North Disowns Quit Notices For Ibos, South-east Silent About IPOB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2016
1. Fulani hedsmen on rampage without the president doing or saying anything.
2. Hunger on rampage,
3. Rate of unemployment is very high.
4. 1 USD now equal to #400.
What's your view?

1 Like

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2016
What's your own view?
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What's your own view?
My view is that we told you, but you people chose to remain zombiesgrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by TippyTop(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Vindicated would be an understatement.
I laff in Kafanchan

Proudly 5%

6 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Vindicated would be an understatement.
I laff in Kafanchan

Proudly 5%
hahaahha. I rep 5% too. Thank God the wind of change is affecting the 97% adversely too.

1 Like

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by babyfaceafrica: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Orubebe01:

My view is that we told you, but you people chose to remain zombies.
okay..noted!!!
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
There was no way I would have voted the bigoted PMB.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by drss2(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
d current hardship in d con3 from economic recession, hunger to fulani massacre has vindicated se n ss.

2 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by TippyTop(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Orubebe01:

hahaahha. I rep 5% too. Thank God the wind of change is affecting the 97% adversely too.
Next time they would know to vote with their brains and not with ethnic sentiments.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2016
...@op with the unprecedented hunger ravaging lots of Nigerians within a space of 12months,you are still asking?!..It was clearly a case of what an elderly person can see sitting down,a child cannever do same standing on top of an Iroko tree(an African proverb)

..Wisemen are certainly from the East no doubt as the saying goes. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Even the afonjas are now wailinggrin i know they will avoid this thread like ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

...@op with the unprecedented hunger ravaging lots of Nigerians within a space of 12months,you are still asking?!..It was clearly a case of what an elderly person can see sitting down,a child cannever do same standing on top of an Iroko tree(an African proverb)

..Wisemen are certainly from the East no doubt as the saying goes. cool
I love ur last word so muchgrin
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Nope...... you guys have not been vindicated.

This administration is clearing the mess left by your hero.

The nation had already shut down in his hands ( Remember how looting was going on and banks shut down at 12pm before his handing over? ).

Your hero remains one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria......... and still being blind to how he allowed his goons rape this country into this present situation ( plus low oil prices) is a classic case of ignorance.

Funny thing is these samr people will cheer pipeline bombings and later turn around and complain about economic hardship.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by aljharem(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2016
I am a Yoruba man but you people were right, the zombies are those benefitting from the present government not the masses.

Only a foooooool will ever ever vote APC again in any post. Example. Imo indigenes

Very da.ft people

1 Like

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by aljharem(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
ba7man:

The nation had already shut down in his hands ( Remember how looting was going on and banks shut down at 12pm before his handing over? ).

Your hero remains one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria......... and still being blind to how he allowed his goons rape this country into this present situation ( plus low oil prices) is a classic case of ignorance.

Will you shut up. Just shut it

What mess, keep blaming after a year plus in power.

What sort of people are you people. Very disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
ba7man:

Clearing you said, keep deceiving yourself. Hope my hero is also behind the fulani hedsmen attack too.

2 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2016
aljharem:

Will you shut up. Just shut it

What mess, keep blaming after a year plus in power.

What sort of people are you people. Very disgusting
I swear you speak English but you're a simple minded villager at heart.

Unexposed you........ you need to rub minds with people that understand and follow what's happening........ not gey your info at beer parlors and news paper stands.

Do you even know how low crude oil prices and reduced oil production output due to militancy affects a mono product economy like Nigeria?

As long as those 2 mentioned continue, we'll continue to be in this situation unless we diversify the economy and keep corruption away from the new structure.

As simple as it is to follow the chain of events, it skips your brain....... as old as you are.

Keep celebrating your ignorance with these teenage villagers.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Nne5: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2016
aljharem:
I am a Yoruba man but you people were right, the zombies are those benefitting from the present government not the masses.

Only a foooooool will ever ever vote APC again in any post. Example. Imo indigenes

Very da.ft people
You sick!

Don't you ever insult imolites.Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2016
I wonder how GEJ would have handled this trying times of low oil prices and increased vandalism of oil installations with the excessive looting and corruption he encourages .

Oil dependant nation's are feeling the heat too.... Venezuela is at the point of shutting down.......... these Aba economists aren't even glad we haven't gotten to that state yet.

Until their brains can connect the dots between low oil prices, low oil production, and it's effect on a Mono product economy like Nigeria, their ignorance is out of this world.

Don't quote me if you don't have an intelligent counter point, I don't have time to reply youthful villagers this morning. undecided
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by MasterofNL: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2016
ba7man:
[s]Nope...... you guys have not been vindicated.

Funny thing is these samr people will cheer pipeline bombings and later turn around and complain about economic hardship.

[/s]

Keep deceiving yourself.

When Obasanjo took over what did he meet?

Obasanjo met low oil prices as well, with all the rot and damage done by the military yet set out to do his job without complaining and blaming others like your herdsman president is currently doing.

Continue blaming the last administration until you will see 2019 staring you in the face.

Binhari has already gone past one year in office and still blaming Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2016
MasterofNL:

Keep deceiving yourself.

When Obasanjo took over what did he meet?

Obasanjo met low oil prices as well, with all the rot and damage done by the military yet set out to do his job without complaining and blaming others like your herdsman president is currently doing.

Continue blaming the last administration until you will see 2019 staring you in the face.

Binhari has already gone past one year in office and still blaming Jonathan.
Trash posted by a village economist......

NEXT!!!!
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Realist2: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2016
We saw all these coming, we warned people but they ignored it. As expected it will continue like this no matter how buhari tries why because buhari has so many old scores to settle, so many blood on his head crying for justice.
First, buhari as have shown remorse for his past actions, forget about all the past vengeance and as a good leader treat everybody as Nigerian without religion,regional and sectional sentiments but he Failed on these.
Believe me, i am not a prophet of doom, but Buhari will try and try but things will move from worse to worst since he does not want to repent, but the moment someone take over from him things will automatically return to normalcy and better. In my research, 87 out of every 100 Nigerians are furiously angry at this administration.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Orubebe01:

Clearing you said, keep deceiving yourself. Hope my hero is also behind the fulani hedsmen attack too.
More diversionary village talk.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Emyogalanya: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2016
And there still looking for/using the resources of 5% to assuage their sufferings
Orubebe01:

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Nnemuka(f): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2016
bwaahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nna mehn....
we told them so but they termed us children of hate.
I mean the Igbo's are having their laugh now...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dullard plus his yoruba pastor vice have succeeded in ruining Nigeria.
dollar is now 400 naira??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are the socalled economic team more intelligent than Okonjo Iweala? oops Kemi Adeosun is there plus Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Realist2:
We saw all these coming, we warned people but they ignored it. As expected it will continue like this no matter how buhari tries why because buhari has so many old scores to settle, so many blood on his head crying for justice.
First, buhari as have shown remorse for his past actions, forget about all the past vengeance and as a good leader treat everybody as Nigerian without religion,regional and sectional sentiments but he Failed on these.
Believe me, i am not a prophet of doom, but Buhari will try and try but things will move from worse to worst since he does not want to repent, but the moment someone take over from him things will automatically return to normalcy and better. In my research, 87 out of every 100 Nigerians are furiously angry at this administration.
You didn't see nothing.

You just supported PDP and GEJ, that's all.

You wish Buhari to fail, that's the motive behind all you wrote up there.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Nnemuka(f): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2016
ba7man:
You didn't see nothing.

You just supported PDP and GEJ, that's all.

You wish Buhari to fail, that's the motive behind all you wrote up there.

Are you saying Buhari is now a failure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei.... see una lyf.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ariesbull: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
we warned them they won't listen
we warned oba lagoon. he choose origin
we warned the Yoruba they followed TINUBU

just negodu Nigeria
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ariesbull: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Nnemuka:
[/b]

Are you saying Buhari is now a failure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei.... see una lyf.

technically he is

1 Like

Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Orubebe01: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2016
ba7man:
More diversionary village talk.

all ur comments are all about village. Village people are 100% better than you in reasoning. No wonder you voted for an olodo as ur president.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by ba7man(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Orubebe01:

all ur comments are all about village. Village people are 100% better than you in reasoning. No wonder you voted for an olodo as ur president.
You can't be in the midst of enlightened people or in an exposed society and reason like you and your friends do.

It's shop attendants, okada men, newspaper stand analysts and youthful villagers that reason like that.

Have fun wailing with your fellow likeminded peeps down there.
Re: Has the Ibos/south Souths Been Vindicated For Not Voting Buhari? by Nnemuka(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2016
ariesbull:

technically he is
They said they prefer NEPA bill certificate...
They said a dead Buhari is better than a PHD holder...
They said He would lead the military from the front abi back and in 6months clear bokoharam....

!8months later......
we laugh in swahili
hehoihoihoissss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHILE IGBOS AND YORUBA BICKER: The Losses Mount / A Dark Revelation By Miyetti Allah & Arewa's Implicit Green Light / See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.