Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What We Sstarted In Freedom Park, Ojota, 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Sstarted In Freedom Park, Ojota, 2012 (392 Views)

PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / One Nation; Bound In Freedom, Peace And Unity ~ Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Sstarted In Freedom Park, Ojota, 2012 by OAM(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
After several months of politicking, rebranding and projecting the General's image positively, am most happy to being part of history. What we started in Freedom Park, Ojota, 2012, we will complete today. We will sweep mediocrity and roguery away from Aso Rock.

I I have read different topics, post, comments from great minds who believes the time for real CHANGE is now. Today is ours, its our collective right to go out and cast our vote for the people's General regardless of our political affiliations, religion and ethnicity.

Hence, the need to be vigilant at the pooling unit is key, pleases do not do anything that would question your character at the pooling boot, ensure you are peaceful all through the exercise.

Today is all we have, and changing this present gov. Is the ideal and noble thing to do. As for me, I have prepared ahead of our victory; don't ask me how"lol"

A.M.O

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Card Reader / Accreditation Yet 2 Start @ Fegge Ward 2 / INEC Official Website Has Been Hacked With Other Election Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.