Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure (55954 Views)

Jonathan’s Response To Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Poor – Buhari / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / Video President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure Say His Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Pennywise(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
400billionman:

That boy is not up to 15 years old.

Northern Nigeria, where even cows vote..

Northerners are used to kiddies votes, we are used to thumb printing ballots. Which is why Jonathan and his peeps are crying blue murder with card readers.

Now, if you bet on PDP in this election, better get your money back before results are released.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by dolido: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
u can stick the coke bottle up ur !*!*!
irunoobo:
undecided

No matter how gentle you appear to be, you are going back to otueke by may 29th

Sai buhari
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolido:
u can stick the coke bottle up ur !*!*!

I will stick it in ur mama puccy
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by osebe: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
The card reader in my unit is not working
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
babestella:

APC pdp is not an option bro.

definately a president that remember to fight boko 6weeeks to election can never be considered in any sense an option
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Gliding(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice reaction by the president. People should note however, that other voters have been getting accredited in that same polling unit. Why this has happened is still a misery and an embarrassment.
At my polling unit, there has been no such incidence with the PVC verification. There were a few problems with finger print identification, though this is being addressed bby use of incidence forms
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I watched his respond on tv, nice and well mannered but i have made up my mind change is all i need
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by InHim4Him(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
aguiyi:
Nigeriainfo say he has been accredited, your topic says he was not accredited.

Which do we believe pls

Can you read?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ndubueze92(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Balkan:
If this had happened to Buhari,
the North would have been on fire
now. Buhari would have ordered his
men to start rioting and killing.
Humility is not being clueless

what a cool headed leader.
GEJ for ever.

Its obvious this president wants peace in this country.

You are a blessing to NIGERIA
His humble,gentle and considerate! outstanding qualities needed to steer a religious and politically divided country like Nigeria... God bless GEJ, God bless the patriotic voters , God bless Nigeria... peace reigns as we file out today to make our stands.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by iwatchandlisten(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
aguiyi:

Which do we believe pls

the report said after the delay President was eventually accredited. please read the report again.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by onyibajoe(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
ochejoseph:
Despite the delay in his accreditation, President Goodluck Jonathan still defended the use of the card reader insisting that as a new voting system hitches are to be expected.

Speaking after he did his accreditation, after a more than 30 minute delay, Jonathan said he was pleading with Nigerians to be patient with INEC and ensure that the nation carries out a free and fair election.

“What is important is that the whole world accepts that Nigeria carries out a free and fair election. Voters should be patient, if I can so should other Nigerians.”

He stressed that Nigerians should not instigate crisis anywhere and ensure that the process is carried out peacefully,

He said the whole world was interested in the election, pointing out that he had received calls from such presidents and heads of state, like Obama, Cameron and Zuma all pleading for peaceful elections to be carried out.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathan-defends-card-reader-calls-for-patience/
. Just imagine what would have been the case if the card reader failed to accredict Buhari at the very first attempt. APC for talk plenty. GEJ till 2019
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Sai buhari

Tufiakwa
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by BlueK1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Daura Buhari's accreditation went smoothly. When we said Jega colluded with APC some people didn't believe us.

The will of the people can't be truncated.

GEJ's transformation is here to stay.

***Latest Pic showing kids being accredited in the north.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2256405_ik_jpeg87e1f9ffd2115b1179bc583596d74627
https://www.nairaland.com/2222403/photo-infant-undergoing-accreditation-fulani#32090577
Your opinion.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by onyibajoe(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
uncle005:
I watched his respond on tv, nice and well mannered but i have made up my mind change is all i need
Have you a PVC? Have you heard of negative change before? The Nigerian people want positive change. It is synonimous to transformation. Vote GEJ;vote postive change.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Icecream4U(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
BookWorm18:
very sorry
sorry for what?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Goddex: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wow . . . . so touching

#GEJtill2019
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by macof(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
striktlymi:

I need not be there to know.

Technology brah!

Which technology told u it's only Jonathan that has such problem in his polling centre?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by obinna311(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
MurphyG1:

When wil u stop using ur a.ss to think?
Probably when u stop seeing things with ur ass hole...u must be an ad hoc supporter of APC
What a gentle,meek,humble and peace loving man GEJ is

#SAYNOTOVIOLENCE GEJ TILL 2019
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
macof:

Which technology told u it's only Jonathan that has such problem in his polling centre?

Your concerns have been overtaken by time.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by lanrock(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
the reason for delayed in GEJ accreditation was that he(gej) has blood failure. cool shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ABITWO: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
If not him who else should teach us the lesson of endurance..
What a president for? No 1 servant of the nation.. Like my friend in school.
But can Nigerians say about this..The president and his VP experiencing hitch b4 accreditation..
GEJ-card reader delayed his tomb print?.
VP- late arrival of election materials?
BUT
GMB and Prof- accreditation hitch free.. Food for thought.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by NovusHomo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a gentleman.........GEJ till 2019

l hope all this likes translates to vote for GEJ.Nairaland likes does not translate so pls troop out and vote for GEJ

Yeah, gentleman. But too gentle to lead the foremost black nation in the world. He is looking for a soft landing. Abeg, go already.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sambisa5: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
ochejoseph:
Despite the delay in his accreditation, President Goodluck Jonathan still defended the use of the card reader insisting that as a new voting system hitches are to be expected.

Speaking after he did his accreditation, after a more than 30 minute delay, Jonathan said he was pleading with Nigerians to be patient with INEC and ensure that the nation carries out a free and fair election.

“What is important is that the whole world accepts that Nigeria carries out a free and fair election. Voters should be patient, if I can so should other Nigerians.”

He stressed that Nigerians should not instigate crisis anywhere and ensure that the process is carried out peacefully,

He said the whole world was interested in the election, pointing out that he had received calls from such presidents and heads of state, like Obama, Cameron and Zuma all pleading for peaceful elections to be carried out.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathan-defends-card-reader-calls-for-patience/

who is a leader?
Jonathan is not just a president in the making he is also a born leader....

Despite the ups and downs in this country,,even when other complain negatively,,,,jonathan will always confess positively,,,.

When asked of the crises in his country,,,,he said Nigeria is only going through the process of transformation..

When asked about the corruption in his country,,,jonathan said there is no country without corruption,,,,what a leader...

Now the challenge using the card reader,,,,,,watch his comment,,,,,

some presidents would have shouted at the INEC officials there,,,or rather sack jega immediatly,,,,his words were like water quenching the fire...

-If God has destined you to reign,,jonathan,,,you will reign...no gate of hell shall stand against it.

-if God has destined you to rule,,,,jonathan you will rule,,,those who are making your office ungovernable,,,,will later congratulate you....

Jonathan you will leader,,,if it your destiny....
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Grahamjnr(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
aguiyi:

Which do we believe pls
The guy should have used d word delayed. But he isn't far from d truth cos there was over 30 minutes failure or delay before he was finally accredited. Same with his wife and mine too.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by process123(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Quick respond!!!!

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Goodmaster: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
This man is a true leader. In fact, this is the type of leader we need.

God Bless Nairalanders

God Bless Nigeria

Goodluck to You

Goodluck to me

GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Abraham2013(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

Sai buhari
Buhari no dey drink coke oh! Na kunu or burukutu na em dey drink. So rephrase it " share a kunu wit buhari"
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by chyket(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is very exemplary!!! Inspite of PDP's reservations on the use of card readers,President Jonathan still displayed statesmanship even to the detriment of his own election.When Gov Fashola did not get his PVC on time,I remember how much noise he made.
Let's always put Nigeria first in all we do

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am inlove with President GEJ***

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Myself2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Arrived here just for this , got holed up , gun shots tru d night but that wudnt stop me from going to vote GEJ the man with the cool soul!

Gej till 2091!

Well done my brother, evil (APC and their lies)can only thrive when good men (like you and I do nothing).Thank God WE WONT LET THEM, let's show them we've got GEJ'S back

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by mavelos1o(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
all the same, Johnathan na gbefte

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.