Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure (55958 Views)

Jonathan’s Response To Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Poor – Buhari / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / Video President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure Say His Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Janetozi(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
We have heard u Sir but what about those enemies of peace called APC supporters?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by abdullkabar(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Warefa undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sexyjob(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a gentleman.........GEJ till 2019
True definition of a stateman
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ifeomaekol(f): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ all the way.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by gangb(f): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
President has just being accredited using the incident form. But this card reader is a huge failure Let's be honest. Shouldn't test such a technology on this great day.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Bowaley17(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
GMB all the way
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sexyjob(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Ura:
My presido! A very humble man. If it was only you controlling the government, you would have gotten automatic second term ticket, but as it stands we really need you to return to Otueke so that we can have a leader who can match words with actions, who can take a stand and let his "yes" be yes and "no" be no, a leader who is interested in leading, and not looting. A leader who sees potential in Nigeria and Nigerians alike a tested and trusted leadeleal

Change!
Change!!
Change!!!

Sai Buhari!!!
Make sure you vote for your able Presido. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by lastpage: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
A good man with a good heart..meanwhile Buhari was talking about rigging, NTA had to cut his interview with all the white journalist there. Who's more of a rigger between the 2 parties? Nonsense!! Nothing positive or encouraging ever comes out from Buhari ' s mouth. Flipping looser!!

That is the result of Jonathan "politicising every Govt institution", from the military, to the Govt News Channels like NTA (and bribing the Private ones like AIT).

Just imagine if the "opposition" Presidential candidate is speaking and the American public press just cuts him off, while not doing the same to the sitting President?

Jonathan has not enabled a "level playing ground" for both candidates even in "Election Spending" whereby he loots our treasury and has access to UNLIMITED Campaign Money while his opponent has to go around begging for some coins.
We can see this as well, when he postponed the election, knowing that it would involve more "financial cost" to his opponent,,..... something he would not have a problem with?

[size=18pt]Jonathan acts more like a "dictator" who thinks only himself must be heard.
We can see through his PRETENSE and no one is fooled. [/size]

[size=16pt]He is just trying to get his hands on the "INCIDENCE REPORT FORM" so that they can go and Clone it.
That form should not be accessible until Voting time.
Jonathan is a FRAUD and a VOTE RIGGER. [/size]

He is very desperate to "CREATE" a rigging atmosphere.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by ideologies(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
The president /wife have filled incident report form
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by openmine(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
abdul4new:
GEJ, ASO ROCK is not yours again, say no to cluelessness, vote out corruption in commando style. VOTE GMB, PYO VOTE WISELY.
hope u know d pic exhibits every form of violence and yet u preach "CHANGE"
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by sexyjob(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

That is the result of Jonathan "politicising every Govt institution", from the military, to the Govt News Channels like NTA (and bribing the Private ones like AIT).

Just imagine if the "opposition" Presidential candidate is speaking and the American public press just cuts him off, while not doing the same to the sitting President?

Jonathan has not enabled a "level playing ground" for both candidates even in "Election Spending" whereby he loots our treasury and has access to UNLIMITED Campaign Money while his opponent has to go around begging for some coins.
We can see this as well, when he postponed the election, knowing that it would involve more "financial cost" to his opponent,,..... something he would not have a problem with?

[size=18pt]Jonathan acts more like a "dictator" who thinks only himself must be heard.
We can see through his PRETENSE and no one is fooled. [/size]

[size=16pt]He is just trying to get his hands on the "INCIDENCE FORM" so that they can go and Clone it.
That form should not be accessible until Voting time.
Jonathan is a FRAUD and a VOTE RIGGER. [/size]

He is very desperate to "CREATE" a rigging atmosphere.

Lastpage!
Vote for Jonathan my dear friend. It's the right thing to do today
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by gangb(f): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
David0:
Every other persons are been accredited successfully in Otuoke, so far, only the president and his wife were not accredited.
Does this mean d president is trying to create a scene?
No matter how gentleman he tries to portray, I don't trust him.
His mother, his aid were both accredited as well.
Jonny I've known u for over 6yrs nw, I knw wat ur capable of.

That's not true is only about a few that have been accredited in Otuoke. Card reader issue is also being experienced by other people there. You may not like the president but doesn't mean you should talk any how. He still remains your president.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by putin3: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Is obhama and Cameron world leader if yes in what?terorrism or destabilizing of Africa and Middle East yes.is time for Nigeria to pullout from usa and uk control.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by omexy4real(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Yes sir!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Kennyfancy(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP, ar nt using card reader oh, rigging things
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by kending: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Mr man get your facts right before posting junks here ok.... I watched same AIT and he waited to be acredited. He was there wit his mum and wife, the mum accredited before them.
cooljude:
he has not been accredited and he has gone home. He said he would come back another time to do the accreditation again. I watched it live on AIT/NTA
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by doubleakins(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
oooops

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by babyphaze77(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
What wuld have happened if to say Buhari wasnt accredited on time? Wuld he be so patient like GEJ? Every APCites wuld have been crying on all social networks. maybe troubles wuld have erupted somewhere.......Patience is wit Goodluck....

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
When you are fighting for a parcel of land empty handed, the other party with the yam cultivates it.

GEJ wins it again! He holds all the aces. Gentleman extraordinaire. We the true Nigerian patriots support you and no amount of anglo-american fuelled hate can stop your work in Aso Rock till 2019 because GOD says so. You stand for renewal while your detractors stand for destruction.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

GOD BLESS DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by macof(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2015
striktlymi:

Its very suspicious that it only happened to the President and his wife.

Other people are being accredited in the same polling unit without incidence.

And u know this because u are there?
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by kolanpas(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
i av seen alot of ppl saying gej till 2019 just because he said pple should calm down for the inec. Most dont know what a head is. No matter how bad u are as a leader u will never show d bad side of u to yor followers. What he said is what anytin wud have said. That doesnt make him a good leader. In think we are in era where what ppl say doesnt count as what they do

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by raffite: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ, always calm and talks in a gentlemanly manner. GOD bless our president. GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by bakila: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile in Daura Buhari's accreditation went smoothly. When we said Jega colluded with APC some people didn't believe us.

The will of the people can't be truncated.

GEJ's transformation is here to stay.

You still dey for this MONKEY business.
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
sexyjob:

Vote for Jonathan my dear friend. It's the right thing to do today

I doubt he has a PVC. Just noise making like his cohorts.

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by hope4nigeria(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
sleekpro:
That's just the man for the job!
Carry on my president!
We are solidly behind you!

Use your head!
Vote wisely!

#voteGEJ
dilapilated wall? He will not only fall,he will enter jail join
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by nationwide1(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The humility and maturity in the man's blood no get rival. What a presidential and royal response!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by nationwide1(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The humility and maturity in the man's blood no get rival. What a presidential response!
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
shocked shocked

IF RELECTED, I PRAY, NIGERIA IS MARCHING TO THE PROMISE LAND! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO BUILD, DESTROY AND

REBUILD? NA CRAZE WE BE! ENOUGH OF THE MADNESS, GUYS A LITTLE MORE PATIENCE AND SOME CORRECTIONS WE DO. THANKS APC FOR

FOR ALL THE VOICES, NIGERIA POLITICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. THANKS JEGA FOR ALL THE EFFORTS.

CONGRATULATION TO MY PRESIDENT IN ADVANCE.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Jimohsunday: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
that's our chosen President. GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
kolanpas:
i av seen alot of ppl saying gej till 2019 just because he said pple should calm down for the inec. Most dont know what a head is. No matter how bad u are as a leader u will never show d bad side of u to yor followers. What he said is what anytin wud have said. That doesnt make him a good leader. In think we are in era where what ppl say doesnt count as what they do

Please compare with what buhari did in 2011 as a leader and tell me which approach is better. Threatening blood of dogs and baboons? Refusing to condemn acts of violence that erupted as a result of his losing elections yet again? What GEJ said is not what buhari said nor would have said, let us be truthful here. He may not be president, but he is a leader in his own right.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by saintchyco: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2015
i just wonder if it was buhari that this happened to
i know by now people would have been screaming PDP PDP
Re: President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure by serena433(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

make I hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.