Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought (9094 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / PDP- Card Reader Was A National Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Symphony007: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
This election is a farce!! My area, they have not accredited a single souk because the single card reader they brought is not working! Everybody is starring at each other like zombies and time is going!! What a disgrace! How many years did inec have to set up this election?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by justjify(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife and Mother now accredited after the 4th Card Reader was brought in. The president waited for more than 30 minutes before been accredited.

http://leadership.ng/news/420877/president-goodluck-jonathan-his-wife-and-mother-now-accredited-after-the-4th-card-reader-was-brought-in

HE HAS NOT BEEN ACCREDITED get your gist right

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by dustmalik: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
This thread is misleading. Live right now on channels TV, the president is still said not to have been accredited.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Koolface4u: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife and Mother now accredited after the 4th Card Reader was brought in. The president waited for more than 30 minutes before been accredited.

http://leadership.ng/news/420877/president-goodluck-jonathan-his-wife-and-mother-now-accredited-after-the-4th-card-reader-was-brought-in
y r u misinforming d people where d u get ur info frm.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by babestella: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
agent22:

I wish and hope all the parasite will reject there oil money.
So sad

So on point.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Youngzedd(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
frankmishael1:
men will die for ur sake

Gej forever

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Good luck that card will not work. Go bring your real card at home.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Mishydoo(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
shocked[size=18pt] INEC DEPLOYED ALL THE FAULTY CARD READERS TO THE SOUTH.... shocked[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by tinsel: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Latest is that they are yet to be accredited.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by ignis: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega is a failure. ...
INEC is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by tunnary(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Jona is the winner already, no lng tin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by splashbaby(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Could it be that the president was presenting fake PVC...Only his PVC the card reader was reported to have rejected so far.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Bhella5(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
"After 4th card reader" So far they registered and stop whining.
He has achieved his aim to discredit INEC efficiency already. But little did he know that he has only succeeded in reducing the number of voters to be accredited.
Opapa n pa ara e o ni oun p'aja. #iranu
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Wittylens(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
twaintoy:
I smell fish....

Yes! Fresh fish from Otuoke.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by oismail(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
False news
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Ikology(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. lwkmh
I doubt this reports, interview of one of the officials said he was never accredited.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by nerodenero: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Whatever was responsible,it was indeed a show of shame.Jega's card-reader might need a change.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Kenedydon: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ even till 2013... Buhari/ heart attack.. sad angry grin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by olasoji1: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari & Wife Accredited In Daura This Morning

Read more here===>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/muhammadu-buhari-wife-accredited-in.html

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Silasthegreat(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
This Readers Card Machine will create more problems than solutions,,,, its good they introduced the incident report form as back up... Right here at Ogba in Ikeja,, the card readers are not working!!!
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Acekidc4(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
babestella:

Òde go borrow brain from the squids, I think they are more intelligent than you.

How my Harmless simple Opinion take Affect your Miserable life Na

Get Outta My Face Joor Brainless Rat!!
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by khattab02: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin

after 4th card reader!

I hope others don't need more 10 or so??

Ochiko how your side? Una card reader don dey work??
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
It is official that GEJ and his wife have not been accredited in Otueke. Get your facts right.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by countsparrow: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
agent22:

So sad

Na him papa put oil for der
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Acekidc4(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Takim107:
keep your change Nigeria is moving FORWARD

Moving Forward to Where
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Ok I am about leaving my house now to get accredited.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Truckpusher(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
We have the same problem here and people are not happy.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Tamaris1: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
You are a baboon just as the pic shows! Son of a monkey!!

Collynzo419:
Cards are working in most polling units in Nigeria.

Miraculously, they failed in the ex-President's polling unit. You must think Nigerians are dumb. You cannot discredit this elections.

Abeg tell us another story biko
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by oseo1(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
As of 10:34pm the president and his wife have still NOT been accredited, they were asked to go home and come back at 1pm.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by bajosky: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
countsparrow:
I reject him, my family members reject him, my immediate community rejects him, my state rejects him, now d cardreader too

Da fuq is wrong with dis man...
It therefore means that either you & family are agent of darkness , always allegic to goodluck n transformation.

By Their Fruit We Shall Know Them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by nerodenero: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Irresponsible post!
frankmishael1:
men will die for ur sake

Gej forever

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Desteenee(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
agent22:

So sad
The creator of the universe whose hand is blessings,long life and prosperity shall bless u with same.
Parasites indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Pensioner Returns N1m Over-payment / Available Power Generation Capacity Plunges By 3,000MW To 6,000MW – Gencos / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.