Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (5928 Views)

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Guys Please Answer This Question / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by bqlekan(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
its nothing jhur, just a medussa tattoo.. grin
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by lordhugo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am gonna kiss the mouth of the tattoo!

in other words, cunniligus is a must!

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:
I am gonna kiss the mouth of the tattoo!

in other words, cunniligus is a must!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hell no..
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by KingTom(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:
the thing already look like a snake.....then lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by purplekayc(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Switch off the lights and continue the act tongue
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
I will be like Medusa, you have succeeded in turning my abuna to hard rock... Now take it....
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
purplekayc:
Switch off the lights and continue the act tongue
You the man nothing do you. grin
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
CzarChris:
My d*ck will so recoil, that after I've scramped for safety that I'll start looking for it when I get home.
datz really funny
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by lagcity(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
i will slay that monster like a good christian man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by CzarChris(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

datz really funny
Would you blame me? That shi**t was as scary as hell even Dracula will scream blood of Jah shocked shocked shocked on seeing that stuff.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by purplekayc(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:
You the man nothing do you. grin
baddest babe smiley
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 29, 2015
purplekayc:
baddest babe smiley
wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by liljboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
my boy will just fall like the economy of Greece
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
It means the gate of death yawns...the erection will instantly go flaccid.Then, it's taking to one's heels.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by symbian123(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's just a freaking tattoo. The main goal is what lies *beyond*... I could also have a tattoo of Perseaus on my cocck and show her why my coock ain't gon turn to Stone. The shitt I say sometimes scares the fucck outta me sometimes. angry
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by baralatie(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin
summary run!!
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
you know that's a tattoo right? undecided

Lol.. Tattoo no be eye pencil o
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by bammy777(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
OMO!!! Medusa's head. Fucking with the devil... I go still Bleep am
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
bammy777:
OMO!!! Medusa's head. Fucking with the devil... I go still Bleep am
embarassed embarassed cry the power of the pu..ssy.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
symbian123:
It's just a freaking tattoo. The main goal is what lies *beyond*... I could also have a tattoo of Perseaus on my cocck and show her why my coock ain't gon turn to Stone. The shitt I say sometimes scares the fucck outta me sometimes. angry

To be sincere no be all pu...y person suppose knac, this particular pu..ny may come with the real teeth.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by symbian123(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
embarassed embarassed cry the power of the pu..ssy.

Stop making the pussy feel all powerful! We all it is already. Damn! grin
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by symbian123(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
ani33:

To be sincere no be all pu...y person suppose knac, this particular pu..ny may come with the real teeth.

Guy if the thing don catch me wella, I go just insert my rod drive on o. No time to dey check medussa attributes o.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
symbian123:

Guy if the thing don catch me wella, I go just insert my rod drive on o. No time to dey check medussa attributes o.
don't let the di..ck control you son. cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Be sincere. grin grin

Lol

Reading the comments is soo funny

These nigerian guys wont sleep with a chic if they see that

Probably say she's a witch or something dumb like that .. Even a butterfly tattoo they complain let alone this ..

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
symbian123:

You never jam babe were get legions of spirits, but guy on a serious notes one has to be very carefull.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol

Reading the comments is soo funny

These nigerian guys wont sleep with a chic if they see that

Probably say she's a witch or something dumb like that .. Even a butterfly tattoo they complain let alone this ..
lol so they are forming super man online abi?
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
lol so they are forming super man online abi?

Look when i went bk last yr hmmm

Come n see how they were looking at melike goats lol because of tattoo its ridiculous even the pastor told me i signed a blood convenate with the devil im like really ..

Men im tell u i tire for ur ppl lol
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by symbian123(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
ani33:

You never jam babe were get legions of spirits, but guy on a serious notes one has to be very carefull.

Guy no be lie you talk o. I don jam one babe like that o. Her yanshh big pass rokiatu own. She come fair follow am. As I wan enter the place, na so my dickk going limp just like that o angry
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Look when i went bk last yr hmmm

Come n see how they were looking at melike goats lol because of tattoo its ridiculous even the pastor told me i signed a blood convenate with the devil im like really ..

Men im tell u i tire for ur ppl lol
I weep for our people. cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
What! She clearly does not want any trespassing in area kitty something.
It's best to find a replacement!
grin
Chai . . . I am to young for all these na . . . embarassed I can never forget this, lai lai.
Re: Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. by symbian123(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
don't let the di..ck control you son. cry

I would have been long gone if I had allowed my friend control me all these while Sugar. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post / My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.