Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun (36876 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Aregbesola APC Why Did You Kill Yomi Ademola ? / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by XBLadez: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
I said it yesterday that APC are set to kill prominent PDP members in order to weaken PDP. It's happening now; even right now in my street there's chaos. Thugs chanting Change! Change! compelling people to vote against PDP, but from what I've seen so far, PDP is getting more votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by babestella: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change

Sai Buhari ..

The man just defected from APC to PDP. Why should he be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by babestella: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
APC wants to start what they cannot finish. we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Political Assassination even before the Elections.I pray for every single person ,our blood and that of our friends and family members shall not be used as the Sacrifice for the Peace of this Country.
We shall be protected before, during and after the Elections by God's grace ..
amen sire,we citizens shd remember the son of whom we are.What we need is to pry to God for the peace of the country not shouting for changes or power and we shd be careful @ the polling unit not todiscuss any issue of the party u want to vote.Just know it in ur mind,vote and go straight to ur home.May God help us.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by ignis: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Politics is indeed a dirty game. ..
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Napoleone(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
When will you have sense?
don't mind the guy...a lot of educated illiterates. When they will just comment without reading the news. How can APC murder a PDP chieftain for defecting to APC?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Here2BustnScrew: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change

Sai Buhari ..
liver to kill.. murderers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by BobUg28(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Somebody said this thing last year that public figure will die,,POLITICS! What a bloody game? Mtchew, you shall not be a victim cruel circumstance in Jesus name...
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by BobUg28(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Somebody said this thing last year that public figure will die,,POLITICS! What a bloody game? Mtchew, you and your relatives shall not be a victim cruel circumstance in Jesus name...
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by lozanni(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Rip yo, one cant say what caused his death but blaming oda politicla party is just absurd.

Its too early to booze.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by lastpage: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
XBLadez:
I said it yesterday that APC are set to kill prominent PDP members in order to weaken PDP. It's happening now; even right now in my street there's chaos. Thugs chanting Change! Change! compelling people to vote against PDP, but from what I've seen so far, PDP is getting more votes

Why are you contradicting yourself, in your post?

You sound so CONFUSED!

Try to relax......dont get HBP just because of election.
That #30,000 they gave you cant cure High Blood Pressure, hope you know? wink

Lastpage!
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by M4gunners: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
APC at it again RIP baba your Children will grow up to pay whosoever that did this.We will use our vote now to prove the killers wrong by voting for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by XBLadez: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

Why are you contradicting yourself, in your post?

You sound so CONFUSED!

Try to relax......dont get HBP just because of election.
That #30,000 they gave you cant cure High Blood Pressure, hope you know? wink

Lastpage!
Piff off! Who called this one?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by tommykiwi(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
God please destroy apc, their evils are just too much.
Amen,Amen and Amen...not just destroying them but also let them burn in hell !
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by babytoun: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
one by one, dem don dey die.....

una want escape imprisonment abi
God pass una

what a senseless statement. do you guys engage your brain at all?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Fishout(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Live from ikirun.ward 3 agdaleke street oke Amola ikirun. Ademola is a cult member. He was killed this morning by rivalry group cult member.Forget that d guy was kill by APC member.Acrreditations is going on in ikirun at all poll boots without any problems.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by jamex93(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
babytoun:

what a senseless statement. do you guys engage your brain at all?

no, we don't

but we engage that of your Father
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by flimzy24: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
score counting is allowed....
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by focus7: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Opc empowered by Jonathan to terrorise the South West.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by godoluwa(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
amen o. whenever u hear sao Bihari, bloodletting follows, why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by chimchim1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
I am not in support of killing in any form bt come to port-harcourt and see what pdp is doin
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Abayor7: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/28/gunmen-kill-pdp-chieftain-in-osun/
first time Nairaland will post something about my hometown embarassed[ But the truth is that the man want to defect to APC But his friends didn't support him Which led to this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by lalasticlala(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abayor7:
first time Nairaland will post something about my hometown embarassed[ But the truth is that the man want to defect to APC But his friends didn't support him Which led to this.

Really?
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Political Assassination even before the Elections.I pray for every single person ,our blood and that of our friends and family members shall not be used as the Sacrifice for the Peace of this Country.
We shall be protected before, during and after the Elections by God's grace .. amen..
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by FregeneB(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by swezenberg(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
ignis:
Politics is indeed a dirty game. ..

In Nigeria and countries like Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by fallout87: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
When will you have sense?

You fool, when will you? The man was killed specifically because he left APC for PDP and you uneducated animals can't even see that.
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by Kolade354(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
fallout87:

You fool, when will you? The man was killed specifically because he left APC for PDP and you uneducated animals can't even see that.
ediot,I live in osun-state and i knw the state politics very well, if you think politicinas dont kill eachother or dey are not involve in shady business then you must be high on liquor. Karma has a way of dealing with pple...........
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by sunnybest98: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why all dis killin r I p...Jonathan all d way 2019 say jona
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by dre11(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abayor7:

And someone will say it was politically motivated by the opposition
Re: Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun by shizzleStar: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
apc 1v 0 PDP.

PDP must equalise this match and score the winning goal. Game on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.