Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast (1783 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by eaglechild: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Just as anticipated, reports coming from, Imo state, Anambra and Enugu show that the card readers have seriously hampered the voting process.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by Jelo4kul(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by meforyou1(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:
Just as anticipated, reports coming from, Imo state, Anambra and Enugu show that the card readers have seriously hampered the voting process.
This is so sad. Jega wants to disenfranchise igbos

3 Likes

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by meforyou1(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by customized07: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
THis election will be cancelled, Bet me.

Arrest jega now.

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by kay1one(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Gej will take this home!
No worries! Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by Flets: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega's head would soon be on a platter
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by egift(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
This is so sad. Jega wants to disenfranchise igbos
Will you stop that, PDP want to sabotage the card reader in the east so as to give room to manual verification that will open the Rigging Chamber that usually deliver 99% for Jonathan.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
egift:
Will you stop that, PDP want to sabotage the card reader in the east so as to give room to manual verification that will open the Rigging Chamber that usually deliver 99% for Jonathan.
pdp wants to sabotage? Didn't jealous say he was fully prepared for the election and nothing will hamper the processes today. The dunce of a professor wasn't right after all.

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by Topleague(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
is it still not too early in a day to be saying this, let us have patience I beg
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
I now truly belive Jega wants to install buhari as president

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by egift(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Largas:
pdp wants to sabotage? Didn't jealous say he was fully prepared for the election and nothing will hamper the processes today. The dunce of a professor wasn't right after all.
That a card reader does not stop the election. It only means that manual verification will be used. With that, Rigging will be easier. PDP has fought the use of card reader and this is the final push.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by fineyemi(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
I presume havoc starting 2morow
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by tiarabubu: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please could you provide some links to the alleged wide spread card reader failure? This is so that we don't speculate.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by eaglechild: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
tiarabubu:
Please could you provide some links to the alleged wide spread card reader failure? This is so that we don't speculate.
Eye witness reports.

But will try and get a link soon
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Eye witness reports.

But will try and get a link soon
and you think its only in the SE? The card readers have failed 75percent in Ojo LG where I am.
The card readers is a nationwide failure.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by ChangeisHere: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
[s]THis election will be cancelled, Bet me.

Arrest jega now[/s].
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by ChangeisHere: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
tiarabubu:

He cant give you any links because he is a liar

Handwriting on the wall

Sai Buhari- he will be your president elect tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by bokohalal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
ChangeisHere:

He cant give you any links because he is a liar

Handwriting on the wall

Sai Buhari- he will be your president elect tomorrow
Jega better announce Buhari as winner. I will only believe in his integrity when he does so.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
and you think its only in the SE? The card readers have failed 75percent in Ojo LG where I am.
But when PDP was advocating for the use of the card readers to be withheld, APC wanted to let down hell.

1 Like

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

But when PDP was advocating for the use of the card readers to be withheld, APC wanted to let down hell.
the problem of the card readers have been rectified. No cause for alarm
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by BrokenTV: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
egift:
My friend this not about PDP but JEGA failing us, as i am talking i got accreditated with out CARD READER.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by khassy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
y nothing of such in the north

coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by eaglechild: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the problem of the card readers have been rectified. No cause for alarm

Not at all.

Rather they have largely been abandoned and the use of incident form adopted.

This is what we have been saying all along.

The use of card readers were a premature after thought by INEC and should not have been used.

But APC always sees evil in clear facts.

2 Likes

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
THis election will be cancelled, Bet me.

Arrest jega now.

YOU DEY MAD ABI?
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by cjrane: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

We know Jega and the northerners plan to disenfranchise voters in the south to steal our birth right via cheating, while even this underage infant in the north is accredited and allowed to vote.

We shall see how they will pull off this one.

2 Likes

Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by ckenneths(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers not working at my polling station. ..... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by cjrane: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
ckenneths:
Card readers not working at my polling station. ..... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

We know people have been disenfranchised in the south from voting.

This poster is another highly respected nairalander confirming he has been unable to vote due to non-functioning card readers Jega has flooded the south with.
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by meforyou1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
egift:
U want to me that Buhari has a chance of getting 2% votes in igbo land?
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by meforyou1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I pray it fails 100% where u are. Were u not the janjaweedeans insisting on an untested card reader?
Re: Wide Spread Failure Of Card Readers In The Southeast by vivalavida(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Berem,i heard ur kith and kin are thumb-printing furiously @ the mosques in alaba rago with or without card reader verification?
Can u gimme an eye witness report?
Ur darlyn jega has failed us. accreditation has been done since 1pm and by 4:10pm no ballot box and voting materials in sight yet simply because of the large number of igbos in alaba intl

(1) (Reply)

Jona And His Family Leaving Aso Rock Immediately(pic) / See Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter In The Swimming Pool (pic) / Why Is Gov. Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.