Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited (19687 Views)

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Smartresult(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
. J
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by chimerase2: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Handicap 2 grin
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by RYANAYO(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
follow all the live updates from the 2015 presidential elections at http://sharebitemag..it/2015/03/follow-all-live-updates-from-2015.html live reports from all the polling stations
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to
Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change
Sai Buhari
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by mifavour(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
umarc19:
Change agents

negativity ruling u
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Adaahjacob(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wrong dressing Mr Rochas
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by MrCEO69(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
imo's are tired of rochas.... My Govt My Foot... Emeka ihedioha ally the way

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by amzee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by MrCEO69(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to
Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change
Sai Buhari
and the likes of tinibu, akiku and the boss OBJ shey... Change my foot
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by twinstee84: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
good people nigeria vote the right person dont be carried away by the politician
Heebucun:
SAI BABA
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Marksule(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by gudluckgreat(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
obibankz:
Stupid Abokii governor, your days at government house are numbered, GEJ TILL 2019

Are u God??
U talk as if u own your life.
May God remove ignorance from u angry
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by markpeakson(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS BACK ON TRACK AFTER BEEN HACKED SOME MINUTES AGO BY UNKNOWN INTERNET GURU.... #NIGERIADECIDES

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Everybody is getting accredited, only Jonah-daft and his wife card seems not to be recognised by card reader.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by gudluckgreat(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
mifavour:
Come April the fool leaves Douglas house for a more responsible and reasonable fellow

Come 2099;nobody in your family will get to okorochas level grin angry
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Everybody is getting accredited, only Jonah-daft and his wife card seems not to be recognised by card reader.
Yeye dey smell.
[/s]

When will you ever change change change?
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by MolarT(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
thefakestan:
Probably the only APC vote in the entire south east

Igbo kwenu!!!
Bro...keep dreaming....ApC is going to garner more than 25% of Imo State votes.
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by emmy994: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
that is my GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR
Owelle Rochas -2019
GEJ-2019

they are the best choice...huge transformer if u want for all i care cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by mifavour(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Come 2099;nobody in your family will get to okorochas level grin angry

I hear no wahala he shud leave first... anuofia ka I bu
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by ojnnaco(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Finally nairaland lifted d ban on my account.. I won't stop commenting till I hear GeJ declared winner
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by thefakestan: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
MolarT:
Bro...keep dreaming....ApC is going to garner more than 25% of Imo State votes.
Noted
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
contactmorak:
The much loved governor was at his hometown, Ogboko ward 2 in Imo state this morning to get accredited and cast his vote alongside his wife.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photo-governor-rochas-okorocha-and.html

Much loved by who and who? Mtcheeww... Oga abeg, speak for thyself!
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Raxxye(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote wisely

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by EbuGeneral(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
mifavour:
Come April the fool leaves Douglas house for a more responsible and reasonable fellow
are you responsible? tunder fire you for insulting my governor. to hell with you and your responsible fellow. there is no space at DOUGLAS HOUSE. GOD BLESS OWELLE GOD BLESS IMO STARS GOD BLESS IMOLITES
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by gudluckgreat(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
mifavour:

See as u use ur mouth agree for curse, na to show say u be olofo
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by juliusocean(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am done with my accreditation Gej all the way wink
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by scantee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
thefakestan:
Probably the only APC vote in the entire south east

Igbo kwenu!!!
your wrong even Rochas/Wife is voting 4 GEJ. He is just decieving GMB just to gain support from the North in 2023 election.
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Chomzy222(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
my governor my governor
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by gudluckgreat(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
mifavour:

Lol nwa mmefu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike / 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP / 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.