Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited (19685 Views)

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by contactmorak: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
The much loved governor was at his hometown, Ogboko ward 2 in Imo state this morning to get accredited and cast his vote alongside his wife.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photo-governor-rochas-okorocha-and.html

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Jelo4kul(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
HHahhahha FTC again..
I love this couple tho the husband is in APC, I would vote for him.. But still my Presidential election vote goes to Goodluck Jonathan. Jonathan must win this year.

pls vote sensibily
Vote Goodluck Jonathan

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Acekidc4(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
SAI BABA

Vote For CHANGE!!

#VoteNotFight My People!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by alienvirus: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
That is my man. Up APC!

SAI ...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by contactmorak: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
More coming
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by omaiyale: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
where are the PDP governors ? have they acept defeat already

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by MRLINGTON(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Who even said Rochas ain't the best man for imo??

Who is better?? Plz come out nd contest

19 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by NetBizguy: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
j
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by ozoigbondu: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by mizzjullie: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
You have a right to vote whoever you want to vote for, but pls permit me to just share this humble opinion with you so we can reason it together...IF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WIN
TOMORROW'S ELECTION, THEN NIGERIANS
SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN AGAIN. IT MEANS EVERYBODY IS SATISFIED WITH ELECTRICITY
SUPPLY, LEVEL OF EMPLOYMENT, STANDARD OF EDUCATION AND OTHER SOCIAL FACILITIES AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT ANYWHERE, OKAY?...This was a man who said "if I cannot fix
Nigeria's problems in 4 years, even if you give me
40 years I might be able to fix it", so what does he need another four years for? Some people seem to think that supporting either a candidate just is like supporting Arsenal or Barca in a premier league game for the sake of being a loyal fan out of sentiments; election is not a game of soccer, this a reality that will determine our lives and the future of our children even those unborn. No need to support anyone based on sentiments. Let's face reality. Some people are saying, Buhari's regime could also be hard if voted in, but ask yourself this 'what could be harder than what this country is currently facing under GEJ or what we've faced under Abacha?'. We can survive any challenge. Let's just change Jonathan now that we have the power to do so and see what another person will do. If Buhari fails us too, then we kick him out like trash. We need to start realizing the power of our votes!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by LewisO: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt] APC want greatness! cool

#Sai Buhari. [/size]

19 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by FRANCISEKE1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by 5p1naz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cool beans

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by gurusmac4: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Visit (www.bizworld forum.com) for you online business training.

Remeber to close the gaps^

20 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by DeCritique(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cool...

Change the changer.

Okorocha asks you all to vote in Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for Transformation to continue as it has been in IMO state.

GEJ Till 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Firefire(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
If Okorocha know what is good for him, ee better vote for Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by ayusco85(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Meanwhile in another news, election materials are yet to arrive the polling unit of V.P Namadi Sambo. u get to wonder weather its Karma that is at work considering what the president passed through in order to be accredited

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by greall12(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
gud
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by obibankz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Stupid Abokii governor, your days at government house are numbered, GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by missbehave247(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Firefire(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
mizzjullie:
You have a right to vote whoever you want to vote for, but pls permit me to just share this humble [s]opinion with you so we can reason it together...IF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WIN
TOMORROW'S ELECTION, THEN NIGERIANS
SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN AGAIN. IT MEANS EVERYBODY IS SATISFIED WITH ELECTRICITY
SUPPLY, LEVEL OF EMPLOYMENT, STANDARD OF EDUCATION AND OTHER SOCIAL FACILITIES AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT ANYWHERE, OKAY?...This was a man who said "if I cannot fix
Nigeria's problems in 4 years, even if you give me
40 years I might be able to fix it", so what does he need another four years for? Some people seem to think that supporting either a candidate just is like supporting Arsenal or Barca in a premier league game for the sake of being a loyal fan out of sentiments; election is not a game of soccer, this a reality that will determine our lives and the future of our children even those unborn. No need to support anyone based on sentiments. Let's face reality. Some people are saying, Buhari's regime could also be hard if voted in, but ask yourself this 'what could be harder than what this country is currently facing under GEJ or what we've faced under Abacha?'. We can survive any challenge. Let's just change Jonathan now that we have the power to do so and see what another person will do. If Buhari fails us too, then we kick him out like trash. We need to start realizing the power of our votes[/s]!!!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Bawsse(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by umarc19: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Change agents

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by thefakestan: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Probably the only APC vote in the entire south east

Igbo kwenu!!!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by onosprince(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
/z
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by mifavour(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Come April the fool leaves Douglas house for a more responsible and reasonable fellow

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Lilchilz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
motherfuckers never loved us awon qan o love won
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by mifavour(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Come April the man leaves Douglas house for a more responsible and reasonable fellow
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by onosprince(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do not vote for buhari, he will ban orijin drink grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Dronedude(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am sorry for occupying this space, pls where is the door outta here
Re: Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Getting Accredited by Heebucun(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
SAI BABA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng / Gabriel Nkanang Dies: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.