Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (602 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Peniel20: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders pls l need ur advice on this.hav beed dating a girl for som tym now in my church,we had a new convert in my church which l discoverd she was in luv with this guy cos l saw series of sms she has sent nd recieved frm this guy doh she does not no hav seen dis sms in her phone,but her atitude towards me has changed.wen l confronted her she told me nothing was going on but from all indications it shows she is deeply in luv wit dis guy.my anger is dat l had to sacrifice all oda relationship for her sake cos l intended marrying her pls fellow nairalanders pls help me out.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ma fest laf. Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin u see for church, na church u go still for lost am. Anyway, she's a church prostitutè.
Re: I Need Help by dharay99: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
which help do u need again, expose d messages 2her and move on, is she d only girl ni? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
A woman chooses her man. There's nothing you can do when a girl has lost interest in you than to move on. In this situation of yours, you guys are yet to break up. If I were you, I'd start ignoring her more often, and start withdrawing from her gradually.

You cannot fight her. You cannot fight him. This is emotions in action. You are hurt quite alright, but you'll be hurt more when she tells you to your face that it's over. Therefore, start withdrawing your affections for her. I don't believe there's any girl on earth that is worth stressing ones self over. You are responsible for how you feel. Now that you have noticed she is withdrawing, it's time you move ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by fuckshit: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
from fücking experience; OP fücking move on; all the comments you've gotten so far are all fücking reasonable & fücking good; especially that of blackett;

them bїtches ain't fücking loyal grin grin
Re: I Need Help by williamspaul22(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Maybe u nt that handsome, but the other guy is. Maybe u nt dat rich, but d other is or maybe u dnt f.uck her well nd she thinks d other guy will tongue
Re: I Need Help by 2dice(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Move on..
Do you have any plan B
if yes..
Upgrade her status to A..
Then Relegate your Babe to Division 4
before she dumps you Finally

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by dasanchez1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
A woman chooses her man. There's nothing you can do when a girl has lost interest in you than to move on. In this situation of yours, you guys are yet to break up. If I were you, I'd start ignoring her more often, and start withdrawing from her gradually.

You cannot fight her. You cannot fight him. This is emotions in action. You are hurt quite alright, but you'll be hurt more when she tells you to your face that it's over. Therefore, start withdrawing your affections for her. I don't believe there's any girl on earth that is worth stressing ones self over. You are responsible for how you feel. Now that you have noticed she is withdrawing, it's time you move ahead.

life goes on...

well said......

from experience, I moved on....
Re: I Need Help by HizMissy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
let her be...
im certain some other lady is dying for you, and u r here killing urself over one that's making you an option.
Wise up.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Ex Back? / Fell In Love With Another Girl Shortly My Wife Left Me Helplessly / What Do You See When You Look At Your E-crush Eyes/boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.