Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

His Shocking Accreditation Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Shocking Accreditation Story (27376 Views)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
ggrin:
Whoever wins today's elections, the next four years will tell if we made the right decision today
ah! babe I don't know u are the one, don't mind that guy,is me that will kiss u...hmmm we can even marry after that gan.*oyinbo*
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by teebabe17(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nawa o.

1 Share

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC is brewing serious trouble oooo, having a PVC with such discrepancies will only disenfranchise a voter.

Is the disenfranchisement of voters with INEC issued PVC's now the new systematic method devised by INEC to rig elections in Nigeria?
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by klevajey: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
jahjehova:
Did you just collect the card yesterday? Nigerians sha. Were you blind the day you got the card or perhaps drunk that you didn't know your name was not on the card you were given. Common. This is bullshit.

guy u be olodo ni? he name came out different on the card reader and not on d PVC
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
AND ITS JUS TODAY YOU NOTICED THAT THE DETS' ON UR PVC DIDNT MATCH UR IDENTITY

& YET FOLKS SAY WEED IS A DRUG..........WELL SO ALSO IS STUPIDITY
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by snapshot: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
byrron:
INEC is brewing serious trouble oooo, having a PVC with such discrepancies will only disenfranchise a voter.

Is the disenfranchisement of voters with INEC issued PVC's now the new systematic method devised by INEC to rig elections in Nigeria?

after several attempts i was lucky to to pass the card reader test,but my friend was not that lucky,he was asked to fill a form.
i now begin to wonder the rational behind the card reader.Jega and him sabi sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by seangy4konji: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Most pdp pigs have had problems getting accredited...

Life is a biatch innit??
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by bamto(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Many of us have similar problems at my polling booth and confirms this comment by a prof.

My colleague and I have just unraveled why the card readers are displaying wrong data and why we cannot be accredited. Someone in loading our data had deliberately and fraudulently put someone else's data at the back of some PVCs (in small lettering), so that such data are incompatible with the info at the front of the card. Readable cards are those with compatible info both at the front and the back of the card. In my own case, whereas the front correctly shows my data, the back carries the data of one fictitious "Ohowerei"! See photos. In some cases, males are loaded as females. Yes, the fraud is exposed. Any defence by apologists?

-Prof Obododima Oha, UI lecturer.

I confirmed it too. The data which the card read is that of the name at the flip side of the card, which is not my name. If this is not fraud, what is it?
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by teebobo07(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
nawa ooo, Nigerian

anyway sai buhari/osinbajo
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Ura: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/wow-tilb-reader-shares-his-shocking.html

How could you have collected such a card from INEC? You are voicing out at the wrong time. Errors are normal, and if you had reported the discrepancy early enough, I am sure it would have been sorted out.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by onatisi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:
APC knew all along the chaos this card reader will cause and that is why they threw all their support behind it.
exactly.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by jahjehova(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
klevajey:

guy u be olodo ni? he name came out different on the card reader and not on d PVC

You must be the olodo that didn't read well. I uess your eyes are more blind that the OP
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
snapshot:

after several attempts i was lucky to to pass the card reader test,but my friend was not that lucky,he was asked to fill a form.
i now begin to wonder the rational behind the card reader.Jega and him sabi sabi.

a system designed to solve a problem turns out be a problem in itself.

Jega should be held responsible if Nigeria should boil as a result of this abnormalities like the one highlighted above which he was earlier warned against and he assured and reassured again and again that the card readers and PVC's are perfectly ok while criticizing those that pointed out to these potential issues as those who wants to rig the elections.

Jega appropriated to himself the monopoly of wisdom on this issue so the bulks stops on his desk as well.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: To all eligible voters in Nigeria

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Don't borther much.....

Goodluck will win,,,,,,,,
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
So after collecting the PVC and knowing that it didn't carry your biometrics, you waited till election day before raising the alarm? What happened to returning the card to the INEC office and lodging a formal complaint?
She should also tell us if her temporary card has similar errors. If yes then she is a pathetic dullard, if no then she is a hopeless dullard.
Nigerians are such dull fellows. SMH
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by html14java(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
seuncyber:
It's either buhari win this election or buhari becomes president.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by born2makeit: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!
The maturity exhibited in this your post gives me the hope that there are still Nigerians who reason deeply. I find it rather pathetic when I see some youths on this forum the illusion that a vote for Buhari will automatically make them rich without lifting a finger,or that Jonathan is the reason they have not had the big break.
I know,none of this two individuals has the power to make a lizard turn to crocodile. Unemployment and poverty have not been annihilated in the States being governed by the purported agents of change,neither have I seen people oriented policies,respect for rule of law and agenda sincerely pursued for the emancipation of the common masses in effect. Lastly,whether it is Jonathan or Buhari at the helm of affairs,it is still our individual legitimate efforts that will determine our position in life. And remember good governance is not solely dependent on electing the right leader but also in followin right. Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by arusoncd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega messed up today as GEJ
and wife was denied electronic
accreditation in Otueke his
ward because the card reader
malfunctioned permanently.
Watch it on AIT, CNN,
YOUTUBE and See the product
of INEC’s Professor Of Shame!
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by seuncyber(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=html14java post=32098850][/quote]

This person need to reformat is brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Buratai Commissions Army War College Nigeria Complex (Photos) / 2019: Cabal Hijacks President Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.