Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. (1758 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by missgifted12(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
hw can a man b so wicked.My friend was telling me abt her sister wu got married to the wrong guy.she told me dat wen her elder sister was 8months pregnant,d man beat her and wen she went to the toilet to ease herself d baby hand fell down,that was her she lost the first baby.wen she was pregnant again,he beat her again but she didn't lost the baby.the man keeps disturbing her to give birth to a male child,she got pregnant and she gave birth to a female child and this man kept insulting her that her womb is full of girls,this man started bringing prostitutes into their home and she couldn't cope with it so she left the house and her mother told her that i warned you yet u still married him,look at wat he has done to u.Till today the woman is still staying in her mother house,pls wat is ur lesson from this real life story.
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by vjsmiles: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
missgifted12:
hw can a man b so wicked.My friend was telling me abt her sister wu got married to the wrong guy.she told me dat wen her elder sister was 8months pregnant,d man beat her and wen she went to the toilet to ease herself d baby hand fell down,that was her she lost the first baby.wen she was pregnant again,he beat her again but she didn't lost the baby.the man keeps disturbing her to give birth to a male child,she got pregnant and she gave birth to a female child and this man kept insulting her that her womb is full of girls,this man started bringing prostitutes into their home and she couldn't cope with it so she left the house and her mother told her that i warned you yet u still married him,look at wat he has done to u.Till today the woman is still staying in her mother house,pls wat is ur lesson from this real life story.
nollywood series rather angry

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by Wendy80(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
LoL @ the hand fell out cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by angelTI(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wendy80:

grin grin grin

OP is a bad story writer. Her message would have been passed across if only she wrote well

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op, the message is clear. Listen to your parents when they have genuine and obvious reservations about your partner that are detrimental to your well being. If you dnt listen, you will face the consequences.
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by Wendy80(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
angelTI:

grin grin grin

OP is a bad story writer. Her message would have been passed across if only she wrote well

grin I tell U
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by Vyolet(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
First lesson: once a man beats you,he will always beat you.
He beat her the first time and she lost her baby,why did she remain with him to the point of getting preggy again?

Second lesson: sometimes our parents know who is best for us when it comes to spousal choice.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by thorpido(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol@the baby hand fell down.

When your parents have genuine reservations about who you want to marry,it's in your best interest to do more homework about who you want to marry.
Op,she laid her bed and she lies on it that way.If she's tired of the way things are,she knows what to do.
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by SAMBARRY: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wendy80:
that's what got me laughing grin
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by juman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
The story is similar story of many such experiences or actions.

Vyolet:
First lesson: once a man beats you,he will always beat you.
He beat her the first time and she lost her baby,why did she remain with him to the point of getting preggy again?

Second lesson: sometimes our parents know who is best for us when it comes to spousal choice.

Many times the parents know who is the best.
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by kaboninc(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
lesson is:

learn to rite popaly!
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by KanwuliaJara: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
The mother married the wrong guy abi? grin
Blame "God"! wink
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by 1miccza: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, the message is clear. Listen to your parents when they have genuine and obvious reservations about your partner that are detrimental to your well being. If you dnt listen, you will face the consequences.

Some are so damn stubborn that the words obedience and reasoning has been expunged from their dictionary
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
thorpido:
Lol@the baby hand fell down.

When your parents have genuine reservations about who you want to marry,it's in your best interest to do more homework about who you want to marry.
Op,she laid her bed and she lies on it that way.If she's tired of the way things are,she knows what to do.

It's not funny jare. sad sad

I'm thinking, she probably meant the baby was lying transversly in the mother's womb and due to the beating the pregnant woman received from her crazed hubby, she went into labour with the baby trying to come out shoulder / hands first.

My daughter's presentation was transverse. Main reason why I had to undergo an elective C-Section to bring her out...
Re: When A Woman Don't Listen To Her Mother And She Gets Married To The Wrong Guy. by thorpido(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It's not funny jare. sad sad

I'm thinking, she probably meant the baby was lying transversly in the mother's womb and due to the beating the pregnant woman received from her crazed hubby, she went into labour with the baby trying to come out shoulder / hands first.

My daughter's presentation was transverse. Main reason why I had to undergo an elective C-Section to bring her out...
I figured that is what she meant.It's just funny how she put it.
It's the comment that is funny anyway not the beating.

(1) (Reply)

When You Are The Bread Winner Of The Family(photo) / I Am Not Listening....shut Up And Drive! / I Am Missing My Late Parent, Feeling Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.