Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (45887 Views)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo, Lagos Has Been Taken Over: Balot Box Found. / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by bayulala(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Send pictures and report to channels TV i-report
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by brianromel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do you have reports or inquiries to make? Call INEC now on 0700-CALL-INEC i.e. 070022554632 #Nigeriadecides
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by iyaire: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:
@ poster please what street is ward 022 in Ejigbo.

THE BALOT BOX IS GONE!!!!

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by koife(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We rebuke you in the mighty name of jesus

You knw u cant win in lagos,thats is why u're trying to rig this election,You av failed like Obasanjo 3rd term
GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA
SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Buhari
Fallacy is when you say 'PDP I rebuke you in the name of Jesus for someone who doesn't know or does believe in Jesus'... You made it worst when you ended with said buhari....

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by cc150615(f): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.
pictures wouldn't have been bad, better still send the message to channels tv as an eye witness report
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by sleemfesh: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
ifetoyosi:
Buh wait o, dis election z rubbish. No gud news since mawnin. Only death, ballot snatching, ballot stealing, failed card reader, etc....... Am forseeing anoda failed election
You are most likely deaf and dumb. Checking to see if you pass slowpoke status.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by magicfingers009: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who are the people bribing the policemen? PDP or APC? We need to know
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by adolfs01: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You knw u cant win in lagos,thats is why u're trying to rig this election,You av failed like Obasanjo 3rd term
GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DzTzl(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Illiteracy is a virus, it's certain that you must have contacted the illiteracy virus from apc.

The article that I commented stated that (he will wait till He discovered the end of the sudden incident, even though he is wealth by the rain)
Then I have to share my view not to waste His vote on buhari but To caste His vital vote on president GEJ if He is later opportune to vote.
"wealth by the rain* ur level of illiteracy is raise to power infinity!!!!! Not to worry "Change is coming"
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
sleemfesh:

You are most likely deaf and dumb. Checking to see if you pass slowpoke status.
What is dis one saying, guess understanding simple english z ur p........ Go thru my post again nd relate t to d topic.... Mr slowpoke status checker
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by enjay1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
obuksjr:
Bia this guy are you indirectly alleging that my party is responsible because we will definitely win in that polling unit?
oooookkkkayyyy! No nid 2 wait until results ar out! My strategy don dey xpose dem,hahaha
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wait oh! how are the so called International Election Observers, monitoring the elections across the country?

I really want to know.

Because after the elections they will be the ones who always been endorsing every PDP election as free and fair.

Do they monitor from the comfort of their 5 star hotel suites in Abuja?

Someone please enlighten me how they ensure they monitor the entire country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by 400billionman: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
heatmeup:
your blood is more precious than their ambition biko

Dont mind him..

Let him be mumuing himself there. GEJ and Buhari don't know him..
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Mods pleeeeeaaase take this to frontpage.

We need a deployment of soldiers and INEC officials here immediately.

There is a court injunction barring soldiers from participating in the polls.

So observe status quo ante.

INEC and APC don't want soldiers.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
DzTzl:
"wealth by the rain* ur level of illiteracy is raise to power infinity!!!!! Not to worry "Change is coming"

Invisible and negative changes of yours has gradually occupied your sites because you chose not to acknowledged the mighty transformation of the Nigeria President.
Transformation will continue till 2019.......
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by 400billionman: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
3coins:
op...leave that place immediately

Nooo, he wants to lay down his life for Nigeria..
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DzTzl(f): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Invisible and negative changes of yours has gradually occupied your sites because you chose not to acknowledged the mighty transformation of the Nigeria President.
Transformation will continue till 2019.......
m nt saying it won't jus commending ur level of illiteracy dts all
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
before what do you expect?.....if dem gun you down ah swear i go write rip to the dead.......lobatan!
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by praxisnetworks: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
hope not that soup which you people sprinkle dried fish n eat like cats... sad angry undecided

Ishilove:

Fufu and banga with assorted cheesy
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Omotayor123(f): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Modified:

Thank y'all in advance.
Why do d Electorates allow d ballot box to be carried away in d first place? They should av protect their votes as their votes must count.
well u did d right thing.
Sai Buhari! Sai Gobe!
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Op,

We are on our way....we heard you....our people will arrive shortly. Tell people to keep distance from soldiers and police.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
praxisnetworks:
hope not that soup which you people sprinkle dried fish n eat like cats... sad angry undecided

Yummy!! cheesy
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
DzTzl:
m nt saying it won't jus commending ur level of illiteracy dts all

Insurgent hypocrite agent.....
Return bk to PDP so that your poor mentality can be transformed for your good***
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha, lmao, okay, after election l will visit naija and come eat in your place, make the soup spicy for me..... grin grin
Extra spicy!! cheesy
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Extra spicy!! cheesy

Thanks dearie, hope u went to vote today ooo, l know say u go don vote cool
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DzTzl(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Insurgent hypocrite agent.....
Return bk to PDP so that your poor mentality can be transformed for your good***
I can see ur pained! Pats u on d back, take a chill pill bro, u cn still improve u knw, jus a lil brush - up & ull b fine *insurgent hypocrite agent* hahahahahaha
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA

IDIOT NA PDP DEY RIG ABI PROPAGANDISE APC
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Lifebender(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

IDIOT NA APC DEY RIG ABI NA PDP

E pain himcheesy grin
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by rudepen(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Glowstone:
Apc is rigging ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
would u just stfu
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by fitinwell: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Have u guys bin accredited.... B4 such act?
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by filiks(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Report any
related issues directly to
@inecnigeria by calling
070022554632 or send an SMS
to 40404 with the message
"Follow @INECAlert "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.