Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails (957 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails by terry026(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Former militant, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has aired his displeasure after his PVC was rejected by the card reader at his polling unit at Bakana in the Degema Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The ex militant said no body would leave the polling unit till everyone is accredited as the card reader was also unable to accredit other voters .
He said it was a deliberate attempt to disenfranchise his people.. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/no-inec-official-is-leaving-this-place.html

1 Share

Re: No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails by Glowstone(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
wait oo
nah him pooling unit people full so and news people undecided

foul news
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails by almaliki: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hate dis aaaarse hole with all my guts.......niggggar makes me wanna puke......d bloke should go and vote in his Benin Republic..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails by SuperSuave(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Werey ni bobo yi o
Re: No INEC Official Will Leave Here- Asari Dokubo Rants As His Accreditation Fails by lilprinze: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till Buhari stops being a serial loser

(1) (Reply)

INEC Results: Live Updates As Jega Announces Results At The Press Conference / How Can A Man Bargain His Mum To Politics!! Photo / See What Governor Rotimi Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.