Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,869 members, 7,824,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla (4614 Views)

anambra decides / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by naijapropa: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Time to classify “I am not Igbo” rants as a disease or symptom!, by Paul Achalla[/size]

Sadly Nigerians are lazy, nobody research these days, due to poor reading culture.
You may notice that those who are quick to say I am not Igbo always got stuck with controversies or crises in their careers . Thankfully not with the Igbos but with others tribes or ethnic group.

I don’t think is merely a coincedence that Ex Gov Rotimi Amaechi...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/time-to-classify-i-am-not-igbo-rants-as-a-disease-or-symptom-by-paul-achalla/

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by sol2galay: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mr Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh is a confused fellow,what baffled me most is that nobody asked him whether he is Igbo or not and he start yearning nonsense.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by tobtap: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin tongue
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ArodeTsolaye: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
If someone says he is not Igbo because fulani and yoruba said so after massacreing them in the north and the midwest, what is my business?

Does it add/remove the glory of Igbos as one of the most accompished and intelligent Ethnic group as noted by accomplished international historians and scientists? No!
Then why are we breaking our heads over this 'I'm Igbo/ I'm not Igbo" issue biko nu?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:
If someone says he is not Igbo because fulani and yoruba said so after massacreing them in the north and the midwest, what is my business?

Does it add/remove the glory of Igbos as one of the most accompished and intelligent Ethnic group as noted by accomplished international historians and scientists? No!
Then why are we breaking our heads over this 'I'm Igbo/ I'm not Igbo" issue biko nu?
[/s]

Amadi Collins, Accursed son of a mad woman, You will always scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune and death of your wicked ugly father. You have never make any sense in your pathetic life other than screaming Yoruba everywhere. You have been cursed from womb and its already manifesting in your useless life. Oloshi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ArodeTsolaye: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

[s] Amadi Collins, Accursed son of a mad woman, You will always scream Yoruba everywhere like they are the cause of your misfortune and death of your wicked ugly father. You have never make any sense in your pathetic life other than screaming Yoruba everywhere. You have been cursed from womb and its already manifesting in your useless life. Oloshi[/s]

otimkpu! lie nsi biko

9 Likes

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Saurab: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Why are Igbo people so insecure? Someone says he is not Igbo, is that a big deal? Why can't you guys just move on and be proud of what you have. This I am not Igbo shit is everywhere and it's becoming annoying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

otimkpu! lie nsi biko

Iku gbona ma pa iya e ni. Oribu ma je tie lailai. Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Saurab:
Why are Igbo people so insecure? Someone says he is not Igbo, is that a big deal? Why can't you guys just move on and be proud of what you have. This I am not Igbo shit is everywhere and it's becoming annoying.
f you r angry, the lagoon is not far from u
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by 1shortblackboy: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
U will never hear Hausas insist that all those nothern groups who speak hausa are all hausas its only Igbos that keep doing this. What is it with the igbos ?

6 Likes

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by ArodeTsolaye: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

[s]Iku gbona ma pa iya e ni. Oribu ma je tie lailai. Omo ale[/s]
Mad Monkey. Which crappy language is that?

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Leave that cursed italiano1/odinma1.....
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Go ask the senile ediot you call a father, mad son of a lazy wh.ore.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

Leave that cursed italiano1/odinma1.....

This coward is here again. Bas.tard
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

This coward is here again. Bas.tard

you are the baastard coward. Yeediot ape.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

you are the baastard coward. Yeediot ape.
[/s]

Bast.ard shameless yeebhoe. Your smelly mother will continue to rest in hell. Accursed son of a late w.hore.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I am a useless Bast.ard shameless yeeloba goat. my smelly mother will continue to rest in hell. I am an Accursed son of a late w.hore.

Very good italiano1/odinma1, clap for your self........ grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

Very good italiano1/odinma1, clap for your self........ grin

Typical yeebhoe bast.ard, calling people different names of those that sleep with his mother. Cursed animal
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

[s]Typical yeebhoe bast.ard, calling people different names of those that sleep with his mother. Cursed animal[/s]

Go and die Italiano/odinma1.......
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
therevelation2:

Go and die Italiano/odinma1.......
[/s]

Bast.ard animal, face me and stop calling different rubbish names. son of a mad ugly woman. Oloshi
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

I am a Bast.ard animal, face me and stop calling different rubbish names. I am a son of a mad ugly woman. I am a useless Oloshi

Is that soo odinma1/italiano1...... grin shocked
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

Is that soo odinma1/italiano1...... grin shocked

Only coward edit people's comment, am done with you and your late cursed mother.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

I am a useless coward goat and I edit people's comment, am done with my miserable life and my late cursed mother.

shame on you....italiano/odinma....

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

shame on you....italiano/odinma....

Go fu.v....k your useless bleached mother in her grave.B.astard noisemaker
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

I will Go and fu.v....k the arss of my useless bleached mother in her grave.I am a B.astard noisemaker

Italiano!..... grin
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

My useless mother will die a miserable death. May all my siblings die by bomb blast grin

Nice one customized. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

Nice one customized. So shall it be.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is customized?

Amen to all those prayers for your and your family. Amen!
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Saurab: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
f you r angry, the lagoon is not far from u
Try to write properly, it's not like you are trying to manage space.

1 Like

Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by Saurab: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
1shortblackboy:
U will never hear Hausas insist that all those nothern groups who speak hausa are all hausas its only Igbos that keep doing this. What is it with the igbos ?
That shows how ignorant you are. Go to the north and see many people who will not accept they are Hausa even with a knife on their neck.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May all my family die a miserable death

Customized, So shall it be for you and your cursed generation.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by therevelation2: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrMbaM:

Customized, So shall it be for me and my cursed generation.

amen to all your prayers for yourself and your family.
Re: Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla by MrMbaM: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
therevelation2:

May all the evil and sorrow in this world visit all my family and generation.

Amen bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice / Ebonyi State Governor Soldiers Blocks Nnamdi Kanu PICS Video / Nigerian National Anthem And The Meaning Of Its Famous Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.