Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan (4773 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
A paid liar on the loose.
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by omohj: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Everyone have their own reason for choosing a candidate... no matter the reason, u have chosen... and it's your right to choose who you voted for... GET till 2019... sai jona

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by gists: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
In other words you saw people doing the wrong thing and decided to join them by voting using your heart and not your head.were you really convinced to vote for GMB to start with? How can you be trying to make people see what gej has done when you claim you wanted to vote for GMB. Anyway its good to know you came out to exercise your civic duty andyou did it ppeacefully. Kudos to you for that
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by umarc19: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good for u embarassed
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Bre(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
zinachidi:
u guys dont have control of tongue shaa, must u call him daft b4 u air ur view? This is a public forum pls

Happy birthday smiley
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemon12:
I am very stupiid

Yes, I know. cool
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
anneedu:
Was supporting Apc too untill the bomb blast in enugu and onistha today, then I realised that Apc never wants good things for we christains and I looked around too, I didn't see any hausa I realise that no hausa is in support of goodluck so I ask myself, am I this fool to this point.

Who told you no Hausa is in support of Goodluck? The way you guys think sha...
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Cchuks27(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
believe it or not this is just the plain truth ... If Jonathan was a yoruba man you will see how all these hawks (yorubas) on NL will be singing his praise. I noticed it a long time and i followed suit in campaigning for my own brother since they (Hausa and Yorubas) started it and were not judging him based on pure facts. You did the right thing I tell you honestly

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by ekmaxop: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after or before (com.) den click

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by afanide: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
hungryboy:
Ever since the campaign for the presidential election started, i did make up my mind to vote for change, cos there was no visible federal government project in my state,
I changed my mind today at the last minute, when i talked to a few hausa guys at my polling booth, then realised that the were all voting for Apc, and the were even cursing Jonathan and even accusing him of sponsoring bokoharam, i told them about Jonathan's almajiri education project and the many projects he has done in the north, i even told them that Jonathan hasn't done much here for us his people, compared to the north, but the had none of it, then i realised that this guys were voting based on religious sentiments,
I had no choice but to vote based on 'na our man' sentiments too,
Though am not proud of myself, Afterall am still going to be doing this business am doing no matter who wins,
There is so much hate between the tribes and religions in this country, 'lets stop living this lie' called Nigeria, lets divide this country

Others should learn from this decision..........
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op, well done. Northerners opposing Jonathan are doing so not because he's not doing well, but because he's a southern Christian.

You did well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by DECOtech(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
hungryboy:
Ever since the campaign for the presidential election started, i did make up my mind to vote for change, cos there was no visible federal government project in my state,
I changed my mind today at the last minute, when i talked to a few hausa guys at my polling booth, then realised that the were all voting for Apc, and the were even cursing Jonathan and even accusing him of sponsoring bokoharam, i told them about Jonathan's almajiri education project and the many projects he has done in the north, i even told them that Jonathan hasn't done much here for us his people, compared to the north, but the had none of it, then i realised that this guys were voting based on religious sentiments,
Though am not proud of myself, Afterall am still going to be doing this business am doing no matter who wins,
There is so much hate between the tribes and religions in this country, 'lets stop living this lie' called Nigeria, lets divide this country

You just spoke the mind of many

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Emmanuel602(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Exactly what happened in my area (Adamawa) their campaign last night was totally religiously inclined. I still went to my polling unit and the Hausa guys where like "it's either a Muslim or nobody"

I had to do the right thing as nwafor concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by chuckdelis: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
u r just daft..i pity your future
Albert eistein d sensible prick head

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by chuckdelis: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fash20:
Ure a fool then. You voted for Jonathan because all the hausas voted for APC.
Who gave u d right 2 call any1 a fool?
Nw look @ urself nd edit dat post quick quick

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by fiftynaira(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Seems u like ur current moniker....
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by solin: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Did u knw Nigerians irrespective of the tribe & religion voted for Gej massively in 2011?Let's separate religious and ethnic sentiments in making our decision
PhockPhockMan:
Op, well done. Northerners opposing Jonathan are doing so not because he's not doing well, but because he's a southern Christian.

You did well.
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by oyetpel(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Without reading ur post, ur moniker describes u well, hungryboy
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by zinachidi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bre:

Happy birthday smiley
thank u dear,. Elections denied me of my fun thou.
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by imsuboi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:

And you're a hopeless bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
hungryboy:
And i tell you this is the might reason Buhari was choosen by APC leaders as against any other qualified candidate in APC camp. They just una control Nigeria as usual they claim that they own the country. It didnt start today.. As for me as long as we refuse and reject talking collectively the way forward like what we recorded at the national confab and agree on them togather all of us. Nigeria will never move forward till tomorrow. We must come to the round table before we can move forward, else we continue pretend and be meeting crises results situation and beyond. Nigerians created these problems so let us face it without complain. Collective agreement is the only way forward. No talk no one Nigeria.
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
hifaif:

Who told you no Hausa is in support of Goodluck? The way you guys think sha...
Check the results of last election. The place we recorded the destruction of lives and properties were areas Buhari won and ask urself why?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by vybrant(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's good you decided to vote for continuous transformation

GEJ till 2019
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Vanpascore(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

that's a lie because the SS supported Yar Adua overwhelmingly. And Shagari, Balewa, etc.

same way d south westerners and northerners voted for Jona in in 2011.

anybody contesting wt dem from the south?
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by malonephill(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
how is it your pain when he voted for his choice,

I voted for GEJ while my mum voted GMB its everyone personal choice, that's doesn't make him daft, and there is nothing going to wrong with his future if work on it well
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
We will be quick to divide ourselves here in the South, becos of our civilization nature and education but down their in the North it religion that unite them. So in a nutshell, they divide our vote here and unit to give the majority vote there. One Nigeria is a scam that require us to talk till tomorrow. No talk no Nigeria.
Re: How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan by Fash20: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Djicemob:
How is he a fool? What justifies you calling him a fool? Do you have corned beef for brains?
if I have corned beef in my head that means you have rotten bean in your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency / NNPC Must Account For N1.3 Trillion Alleged Illegal Deductions, Reps Insist / Meet The First Igbo Muslim King HRH Abdulfatah Chimaeze Emetumah III (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.