Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics (12373 Views)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Card Reader Fails To Capture Jonathan At Bayelsa Governorship Election / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by PassingShot(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You don't have to believe me. Though GeJ won my PU, I am more interested in the cummulative situation in SW, NW(KD) and NC. Will start posting when states results are pouring

Pal, GEJ/PDP/you are done and dusted as far as this election is concerned. We already have most results and no way back for you guys.
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
You don't have to believe me. Though GeJ won my PU, I am more interested in the cummulative situation in SW, NW(KD) and NC. Will start posting when states results are pouring

. . . . . . . . .oga . . . . . . .with the ward results coming out . . . . . . . . . . .APC presently is thrashing PDP in Benue with a wide gap

swiftycool:
Benue State.
South Center Makurdi;
Presidential; APC =382 PDP=158
Senate; APC =418 PDP =141,
Reps; APC =390 PDP =138

Fati house in Guma LGA of Benue State
President; PDP =58, APC 95

Ahwa in Gboko LGA of Benue State
President; APC=161-PDP=18
makzeze:
All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major General Muhammad Buhari polled 364 votes in the government house, Makurdi polling unit against ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan who had a total of 201 votes.

At the Kwararafa quarters housing estate polling unit in the state capital of Makurdi, Buhari also scored 459 against 53 votes of Jonathan.

Also in Adikpo metropolis, polling unit 014 of Kwande LGA, the APC polled 108 with PDP having a total of 39.

But as the results are still being collated, the PDP presidential candidate is leading in Eboya polling unit, Okpokwu local government council with 285 votes against APC's Buhari who polled 30 votes.

While in Green Garden 1 polling unit, Otukpo LGA, the PDP scored 156 and APC 66 in the presidential election.

Voting still continues across the state at the time of this report.

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19613-buhari-takes-early-lead-in-benue-government-house-unit
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by FemiFaniKayode: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
barcanista:

o boy state results never dey pour
Re: Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics by estacyresource: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
S’Africa attacks: Nigerians lose N21m, says envoy
Nigerian Consul-General in South Africa, Amb. Uche Ajulu-Okeke, said on Sunday that Nigerians lost more than N21m Rand (1.2m) in the on-going xenophobic attacks in South Africa.....

http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/safrica-attacks-nigerians-lose-n21m.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Directs Level 12 Civil Servants, Others To Resume / Osun Election Result Is A Positive Development For Peter Obi's Supporters / Strike: Again, FG Invites NLC For Meeting Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.