Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him (2151 Views)

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by cindicandy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is over for Buhari.
Tinubu orders APC and Yorubas to vote for Jonathan. Our source sent in this SMS which Tinubu pass on to his allies directing them to return Jonathan.

I made a post here two days ago that Tinubu has sold out but the noise makers ignored it.
U can now see his directive this afternoon for south west to return Jonathan.

1 Share

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
I won't be surprise after loosing the support of OPC what wld u xpect

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by cindicandy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Does it mean he has shared in the so called oil funds? Tinubu can change at every turn unless you do not offer him a good price. Poor Buhari, please watch your back because Tinubu can even sell your head to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by TopsyKrete: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by borntosave: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by Jelo4kul(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by Glowstone(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
make I call that number confirm.
but I dey fear our PDP and their lie sha
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by sinizia: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
Bloody liar and thief.

Only a fool believes you.

That's your stock in trade. Perpetuate an act of evil and deny it afterwards.

GEJ till 2019!!

^^^ this was my post earlier on. I knew this Thief called Tinubu, the Evil Emperor of Lagos was a heartless bare-faced liar. Not even his good mornings are true. Tinubu is the siamese twins of lies.
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by badaru911: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu cant be so dumb to put his full name in da message. Anybody can do dat,even da op

2 Likes

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by dan55: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
cindicandy:
It is over for Buhari.
Tinubu orders APC and Yorubas to vote for Jonathan. Our source sent in this SMS which Tinubu pass on to his allies directing them to return Jonathan.

I made a post here two days ago that Tinubu has sold out but the noise makers ignored it.
U can now see his directive this afternoon for south west to return Jonathan.

love your dream. But wake up. Watch A.I.T or check front page and see what he said. Pdp scard since 20bc spreding lies and lies.

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by dan55: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:

^^^ this was my post earlier on. I knew this Thief called Tinubu, the Evil Emperor of Lagos was a heartless bare-faced liar. Not even his good mornings are true. Tinubu is the siamese twins of lies.
wake up bro. Get used to the name buhari; his your next president.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by cindicandy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Truecaller exposes Tinubu. These are different people that got the same message.

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by BlackTechnology: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
dan55:
wake up bro. Get used to the name buhari; his your next president.

I pity you

You don't know politicians

What Op said is likely true wink

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by inforesource: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
fake news. ignore.

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by daaforum: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
You better wake cod your foolish dream ain't comes to real as no one will ever get convince.idiot you,attrition will ask you and your Jonathan.
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by Trailblazer1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu the rogue is treacherous and corrupt with him anything is possible

GEJ shall rule again

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by MyPoint: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by feldido(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
badaru911:
Tinubu cant be so dumb to put his full name in da message. Anybody can do dat,even da op

Do you even know what truecaller is? SMH

1 Like

Re: Official: Tinubu Ordered APC Members To Vote PDP As "Truecaller" Exposes Him by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015

1 Like

(1)

Final Result From Katsina And Jigawa / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 / Liyel Imoke Snubs Donald Duke At Ayade’s Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.