Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander (901 Views)

HOT SEXY: Igbere TV Boss Kissing Wify On The Street In Broad Day Light (pics) / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Pls Help A Friend In Search Of Wify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by blaze2cool(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dear wife, i wanna say a BIG thank you to you for everything you are to me, i appreciate God almighty for giving me such a wonderful, humble, loving, caring and understanding woman that i love so much, you are the most important part of my life, i will sacrifices anything just to make sure smiles never seize from your face, though at a point in time in the past i thought i would lose you now i am so convinced and assured that you are indeed a God sent, since i meet you you have been a blessing and has always attracted Good luck to me so therefore i use this medium to plead to you not to ever change from whom u are, you have always been supportive through prayers and words of encouragement, i might not give you the whole world but my world is yours, i might not be a perfect man but i will always love you perfectly, whenever i remember the first day i set my eyes on you i could still remember how tremble i was, i could still remember the ways you were staring at me, i remember the beauty i found and since that moment my world has change, you brought nothing but happiness and that's why you're a miracle and a light that has shine in the darkest part of my heart, please honey always keep the fire of our love burning and i will try as much not to be consumed by it.....lol. Dear i pray God should increase your days and my days on earth so as for us to enjoy the everlasting joy in this marriage that will soon began. And please note that i will always remain faithful and always be a good husband and a sweet, caring and loving father to our kids, God shall bless this day for i have found HAPPINESS in you, once again thank you Honey, i will forever remain that special one to you, thank you for accepting me for who i am, thank you for giving me the opportunity to express and exercise my love, remember that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,TOO MUCH AND VERY MUCH my queen,i will always miss you even when you're around me or not, glory be to almighty God amen.
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2015

Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Dyt(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Her username pls
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
who is the ugliness?
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Twaci(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Awwwwww! So sweet! She must be blushing whereever she is...smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
She must be ireneony
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very nice cheesy

Now the kweshion is, whats her moniker ? cool
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
blaze2cool:
Dear wife, i wanna say a BIG thank you to you for everything you are to me, i appreciate God almighty for giving me such a wonderful, humble, loving, caring and understanding woman that i love so much, you are the most important part of my life, i will sacrifices anything just to make sure smiles never seize from your face, though at a point in time in the past i thought i would lose you now i am so convinced and assured that you are indeed a God sent, since i meet you you have been a blessing and has always attracted Good luck to me so therefore i use this medium to plead to you not to ever change from whom u are, you have always been supportive through prayers and words of encouragement, i might not give you the whole world but my world is yours, i might not be a perfect man but i will always love you perfectly, whenever i remember the first day i set my eyes on you i could still remember how tremble i was, i could still remember the ways you were staring at me, i remember the beauty i found and since that moment my world has change, you brought nothing but happiness and that's why you're a miracle and a light that has shine in the darkest part of my heart, please honey always keep the fire of our love burning and i will try as much not to be consumed by it.....lol. Dear i pray God should increase your days and my days on earth so as for us to enjoy the everlasting joy in this marriage that will soon began. And please note that i will always remain faithful and always be a good husband and a sweet, caring and loving father to our kids, God shall bless this day for i have found HAPPINESS in you, once again thank you Honey, i will forever remain that special one to you, thank you for accepting me for who i am, thank you for giving me the opportunity to express and exercise my love, remember that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,TOO MUCH AND VERY MUCH my queen,i will always miss you even when you're around me or not, glory be to almighty God amen.
Re: Dear Wify- love letter by nairalander by Fulaboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
blaze2cool:
all this long textbook undecided and you didn't mention her moniker undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Best Taste Of Love Is In The First Bite / How To Stop Self Servicing - A Humorous Approach. / Where Art Thou, My Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.