Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno (44195 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri / Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times / Boko Haram Beheads Nigerian Soldier In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by DrWale1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
I know that this Boko Haram sect members are close to their waterloo. They are in their last days
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by colabo: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oga jona b lying to Nigerians to score political points. Boko boys juz proved u wronged
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by Ofornaira: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
May the soul of the dead rest in peace. I believe that boko haram and there sponsors are fighting their last battle, for jona will soon finish the work he has started on them. Goodluck till 2019!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by roycegabby(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
OMG f**k Abubakar Shekau and believe me ur days are numbered! U are a son of hell and hell u belong and the hell u and whatever u believed in will end up....

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by 3kay945(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
RIP TO THE DEAD.

GEJ till Buhari condemns bokoharam.(... And I'm sure he won't).

You have heart so?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
3kay945:

You have heart so?
Yes, I also have liver.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by ngachi: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
cool grin grin grin
suwailad:
I'll comment my reserve....
My sister you have grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by 3kay945(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes, I also have liver.

wink
There is God oo
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by kuuljay(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
they only chased them out because of election nah expect them back after election
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by Demmzy15(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
XBLadez:

He won't because he's their father. Condemning them would mean condemning himself. But then, he's on the edge to lose again. As I'm talking to u, PDP is leading in many parts of Lagos, including Ikorodu, Mile-12, Ajegunle, Apapa, Orile, Oshodi, Ikeja, Agege and Lagos Islands...
Joker, show us proofs! Obanikoro, Gani Adams couldn't even deliver their wards to Jona and you’re here deluding yourself! Better take a chill pill and see Buhari winning!! grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
abeg oooo, how many ppl remain for that state and wtf are they still waiting for in that god forbid state .
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by RottenTomato: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Bad

RIP to the dead. Where GEJ can't win votes, he orders his boys to carry out some killings so as to slow down Buhari's inevitable victory.

Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Liberation into change continues tomorrow
Pls vote wisely.
Are u that daft!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by tomzman: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
trayvon360:
are u saying he is not in office now or he is sleeping on duty
I wonder o. It baffles me how anyone in his right senses would vote for a government that has failed to combat this menace for almost six years. Even if Buhari is the one behind boko haram, why hasn't the government done it's own part of combating these terrorists and shame Buhari. Which responsible government keeps blaming the opposition for its failures. Almost six years in power, nothing is working. No electricity, rising unemployment, terrorism is on the rise, poverty, economic downturn, increasing cost of living etc and you still want to return the same government for another four years. I wonder how some people think.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by englishmart(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Any word we use, we all mean the same thing. God is on the throne.
Sai Buhari
ndi igbo have no oge For ndi iro
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by ochoa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
steppin:
Bok0hari brothers at it again!
Bok0hari why na?
An election official, who requested anonymity, said: “We could
hear the gunmen shouting, ‘Didn’t we warn you about staying away
from (the) election?'”... Dat waz the situation in gombe state.... Region where buhari gon amass loadz of voterz.... Bro think deeply.... So where ll the vote come from.... Bayelsa?... This is simple logic bro.... I rest my case tho
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJmustGO:
Gejmust go, enough is enough
You must be dreaming. There's no vacancy in Aso Rock. GEJ all tge way.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
Are u that daft!

What does this one know that he's opening his mouth? I dont blame you anyway, ur a rottentomato and a spoilt child. Your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners from home sha.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by edgideon(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
May Jah hlp us oo nawah o
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
colabo:
Oga jona b lying to Nigerians to score political points. Boko boys juz proved u wronged
Another terrorist sympathiser detected embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by HirstMOG(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
The same boko haram dah Gej nd d Millitary wiped out??

Re u kiddin me??

Did Gej do all dat to win d polls??

Kai...

RIP to d dead

I don't know why all APC supporters think like children.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What does this one know that he's opening his mouth? I dont blame you anyway, ur a rottentomato and a spoilt child. Your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners from home sha.
Are you Berem or are you related to her embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Are you Berem or are you related to her embarassed
Why are you still after berem? Ogologodimkpa, berem is history.
Best regards.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by RottenTomato: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

U must be a compound idio.t! Goat!!!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by OgologoDimkpa: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
nacosprof:
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a
grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by kayalla(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
this boko haram dem no de die finish?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by ikeyman00(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

only monkeys and baboons in the zoo called nigeria will believe boko harem is gone

anyway Biafra is coming!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno by XBLadez: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Joker, show us proofs! Obanikoro, Gani Adams couldn't even deliver their wards to Jona and you’re here deluding yourself! Better take a chill pill and see Buhari winning!! grin
I'll remember to reply this post after the results grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.