Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward (22337 Views)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / Results From My Unit....nnpc Quarters, Kaduna / Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Arysexy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

Iti!, for Buhari to win outrightly, he need to garner 25% from each state, so with what is on ground how is buharii gonna get that in SE & SS undecided

Don't mind them.

They are rejoicing apc won in some area, But pdp also got d 25% needed in those area apc won.

SS / SE, buhari is getting below 5%

Let see How He will do d magic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by plendil: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

It's crystal clear, Boooharii will not garner up to 5% vote in Anambra state.

This is the result of my ward>>>>Here in my ward, EC 30 ewutuntu oshodi..
APC.Rep...89
APGA.....3
PDP....113
Sen APC...90
PDP......121

Presidential
APC....95
PDP.....116

And PDP also won the unit close to mine with a slight margin.

Continuity noni wink wink

@bolded. I'm surprised APC could even garner such votes in a PDP/APGA stronghold.

Do I hear channnnnge?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Arysexy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=plendil post=32110596]

@bolded. I'm surprised APC could even garner such votes in a PDP/APGA stronghold.

Do I hear channnnnge?? cheesy[

When did oshodi become. Pdp / apga stronghold?

6 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by cirmuell(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

Iti!, for Buhari to win outrightly, he need to garner 25% from each state, so with what is on ground how is buharii gonna get that in SE & SS undecided
I repeat, you can shove it up your assses, we'll see.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Jorussia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Egor local govt,ward 2 jossy wisdom,Edo state.UNIT 10,APC 81,PDP 121.UNIT 11,APC 86,PDP 131.UNIT 12,APC AROUND 45 PDP 81 OR SO.I USED THE HOUSE OF REP RESULT FOR UNIT 12,BECAUSE ALMOST IF NOT EVERY THERE TODAY VOTED FOR THE SAME PARTY ALL THE WAY.AT AUNTIE MARIA SCHOOL IN THE SAME WARD2,SB TOLD ME THAT APC WON 2 POLLING UNIT, WHILE PDP WON THE REMAINING 4.

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by gists: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
thewarrior72:

kai na wa for ignoramuses oh.
Just to educate you, the rule is that the winner needs to win by the majority of the votes and at least 25% in 2/3 (two-third) of the states on the country. 2/3 translate to just 24 out of 36 states. With 6 states in each of Buhari's strong support base, it is no brainer that SS and SE votes are almost irrelevant.

NE has 6 states and GMB will not only get 25% of votes, he will surely win by landslide, same goes for NW, SW and at least 3 of NC states. So SS and SE can produce 100% votes for GEJ if they like. It will most likely amount to nothing in the end.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by modhream: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:

Don't mind them.

They are rejoicing apc won in some area, But pdp also got d 25% needed in those area apc won.

SS / SE, buhari is getting below 5%

Let see How He will do d magic
Erm.....sorry to burst your bubble,he needs 25% in only 24 states and Fct + overall majority in order to be elected,not 25% in all the states.
The North has 19 states while the West has 6,I believe that gives him 25 states already.

12 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by thewarrior72: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:

I am already in celebration mood.

GEJ is winning strongly in his support base and gathering the needed 25% votes in his opposition base.

It's a sure victory for transformation
U can say that again. And what baffles me is that these APC illiterates don't know what their illiterate lord is up against.

Jona till 2019

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by olu4life(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
My Ward 011 Jakande Isolo
Senate
Apc 102
Pdp 98

House
Apc 98
Pdp 97

Presidential
Apc 106
Pdp 94

3 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Mcbussy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rilwayn001:
I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTYV
This is from mokola area of ibadan

Ibadan North Ward 6 unit 009 - Presidential election

[size=15pt]

APC - 338

PDP - 11

Invalid - 5 [/size]

Ibadan North Ward 6 unit 011 - Presidential election

[size=15pt]

APC- 351

PDP- 11

Invalid - 7 [/size]

what do u expect? grin
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
modhream:

Erm.....sorry to burst your bubble,he needs 25% in only 24 states and Fct + overall majority in order to be elected,not 25% in all the states.
The North has 19 states while the West has 6,I believe that gives him 25 states already.

I never in my comment mentioned 25% in all d states. 25% in 2/3 of d states.

When u say north u count middlebelt in d states buhari will win? Keep dreaming till tomorrow u will wake up to reality.

As for Sw, ekiti is already taken, let's see How many remains by tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
In my ward in Surulere, Lagos, Jonathan garnered over 80% of total votes cast.

It was so bad that the APC supporting INEC officials couldn't hide their discomfiture.

....and which ward is that? grin
Bros...dey lie small small ooo

Lagos is already locked down for GMB...the governorship may not be this landslide though but APC will still win the governorship also.

6 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by eaglechild: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
In my ward in Surulere, Lagos, Jonathan garnered over 80% of total votes cast.

It was so bad that the APC supporting INEC officials couldn't hide their discomfiture.
Same in Ikoyi

GEJ ahead.

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Arysexy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
olu4life:
Senate
Apc 102
Pdp 98

House
Apc 98
Pdp 97

Presidential
Apc 106
Pdp 94

Check the results coming from apc stronghold, pdp still garner 48% while apc got 52%.

GEJ in addition to getting the votes also secured 25% in apc strongholds.

But in GEJ stronghold it's 98% victory for pdp.

The victory is sure

5 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by gratiaeo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ilufe Ojo lagos. O46
PDP 340
APC 12
KOWA 1

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by tosin2013: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:

I never in my comment mentioned 25% in all d states. 25% in 2/3 of d states.

When u say north u count middlebelt in d states buhari will win? Keep dreaming till tomorrow u will wake up to reality.

As for Sw, ekiti is already taken, let's see How many remains by tomorrow.

Bros use your brain, GMB is already winning kwara, Niger, nassarawa n Benue. Already getting 40-50% in Edo, rivers n ekiti!

In the far north, na landslide grin

6 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by emiye(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
In ward 10 zone 3 Ibadan. Voting started at past 4pm due to late arrival of ballot papers.

we had 4 voting points in my polling centre.

Presidential results

voting point 1. APC 72 PDP 8
voting point 2 APC 208 PDP 40.

Counting ongoing in other 2 voting points before i left an hour ago.

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Arysexy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
tosin2013:

Bros use your brain, GMB is already winning kwara, Niger, nassarawa n Benue. Already getting 40-50% in Edo, rivers n ekiti!

[/s]

Consolation is allowed. Taraba, fct, niger, plateau, benue, can never go to buhari

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
My ward in Ogba - My own is APC 88... PDP 30

the one beside it - APC 128...PDP 81

4 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by gists: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosin2013:

Don't mind the dude. Their 99% block vote in SS and SE is almost inconsequential.
At this rate GEJ has to win outrightly in GMB's base in core north for him to dream of 2nd term.
And that is next to mission impossible

SAI Buhari

9 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by unite4real: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arysexy:

Check the results coming from apc stronghold, pdp still garner 48% while apc got 52%.

GEJ in addition to getting the votes also secured 25% in apc strongholds.

But in GEJ stronghold it's 98% victory for pdp.

The victory is sure

Wait for the North West results.
Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by thaoriginator: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
cirmuell:
Votes from that state won't determine the outcome of this election...you guys can sholve it up ur assses.
grin those dudes are idiots, free dem.

3 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by tosin2013: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
gratiaeo:
Ilufe Ojo lagos. O46
PDP 340
APC 12
KOWA 1

Which ojo is this? This result get k- leg o!

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Walelavender(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ibadan North East Ward XII
Presidential
APC 429
PDP 119

6 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by tunex23: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gamawa unguwar baba "B" Bauchi state,
Presidential:
APC : 314
PDP : 1
Void : 3

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by abduljabbar4(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
manneger2:
Nnewi
Otolo ward 003
president

apc=0
pdp=341
Impossible. Even in my family I have some idi0ts that voted for gej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by Penssuwa(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Enugu state here practices one party system. They shld not bother counting ours. I'm just interested in SW, NE, NC & NW. Gej until my mom becomes a virgin

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by ayindejimmy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I swear in my Area oo GEJ is winning, so the extent that if nepa restores power everybody will shout PDP no more up nepa I have come out twice due to the noise thinking its something serious but it seems everybody just loves GeJ in my area and guess what...their votes are counting smileysmiley

so this ur area doesnt have a name? everybody's identifying their location you're say...my area. in which state is that 'my area?'

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by tunex23: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sabon Gari, Zaria, Kaduna State, Benin Street,
Polling Booth 003.
Presidential: PDP: 84, APC:129.
Senate - PDP: 89, APC: 126,
House of Rep's - PDP: 81, APC: 117.

1 Like

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by unlimited2(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
olu4life:
Senate
Apc 102
Pdp 98

House
Apc 98
Pdp 97

Presidential
Apc 106
Pdp 94
my own too in jakande estate isolo, Junction bustop
Presidential
APC>145
PDP>68

Not sure of the exact figure of others but they arr within same margin

2 Likes

Re: IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward by iphanyiuma(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayindejimmy:

so this ur area doesnt have a name? everybody's identifying their location you're say...my area. in which state is that 'my area?'
shift bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.