Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls (18379 Views)

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo / Buhari Accredited, Expresses Satisfaction / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
For Buhari mind, he don win....hahahahah...he'd be very shocked..haa!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by olaniyanc: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=khassy post=32108494]APC and lie lie propagandas

anyways

coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019[/quotE

Day dreamer!!!!@@@@

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by dejust(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hope he will not cry again this time around. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by 3pointz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
3pointz was here
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by justynneke(f): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls place ur. Vote reports here

Gbogi/isikan ward 3; akure south

Rep - apc 195 ; pdp 46
Senate- apc 195 ; pdp 56
Presidency - 220 ; pdp 48

Pls share urs letz knw wot is going on
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by lion042(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
When INEC will declare Jonathan winner let him not complain ooooo
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by themejiwalker(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Incoming President!
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Firefire(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
rolletj:
Plz o. did anyone listen to GMB as he addressed journalists??

That man is very dangerous...

... Don't address me, otherwise, I will block my ears... - Pa Boohary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Iceking1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Sai New Nigeria
Sai APC
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by olaniyanc: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC and lie lie propagandas

anyways

coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

Day dreamer!
Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by johndan102: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Change has come
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even though I am a GEJ supporter I have conceded defeat. I am now sure buhari would win. Anyway I still love GEJ I voted him. But just one advise of anyone in his position.

“For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by OsamaB: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Too Quick to express satisfaction... If results don't favour him, hope he will be satisfied
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Gnen: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
dejust:
I hope he will not cry again this time around. GEJ till 2019.
you guys don dig your grave since 1960 independence day. Tufiaka
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Paspane: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
seriously JEGA FLOPPED this time around people should stop sugar coating his performance because "to whom much is given much is expected"

mean while GEJ TILL FFK learn to stick to one WOMAN
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Alexchuka(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hope For Nigeria
R-E-S-U-L-T-S!!!
Onitsha North, Woliwo Layout
Polling Unit 4 Presidential: - Hope For Nigeria
ACP: 1
APC: 0
PDP: 137

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Tunagee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, has expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the Presidential and National Assembly elections nationwide.

General Buhari said the hiccups experienced in few states over the card readers were not enough to cast aspersions on the election.

Fielding questions from journalists in his house in Daura, Katsina State, ChannelsTV reports that General Buhari said reports made available to him by his observers indicated that the election had been generally peaceful. He commended the Independent National Electoral Commission for extending the exercise in some polling units till tomorrow.

The APC Presidential candidate, however, appealed to all his supporters to remain calm no matter the outcome of the election.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/28/buhari-expresses-satisfaction-with-conduct-of-polls/

SAI BABA! you shall win this election insha allah!
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
I was watching the interview, the man couldn't even complete his answers in English, he had to switch to Hausa angry angry angry
Anybody who truly believes that this man is the future of Nigeria is truly brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Burnnotice(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
koligs:
I have played my part and Baba too has voted his part....

Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d sun to vote u into power.

Said Buhari! Our president elect!!!

Punch like for our incoming president jare..
he should not forget you when he gets there? you for send him your phone number. you better face your work and stop following politics that wont do you no good #saibuhari ko #dntsaijonathan ni #change ko #continuity ni....plugs in my laptop to play football manager
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by teetee1: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
shininglite:
d cattle warlord is set to weep lyk a baby... old sick certificateless illiterate

God bless Goodluck Azikiwe ebele Jonathan

victory is certain....

let d celebration's begin.......

Maturity...what an underrated word! SMH
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by zeb04(f): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why won't he be happy,after all the money they paid thugs to instigate violence in places they knew goodluck was sure to win.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Redstone(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Go cast your vote and exercise your constitutional duty of choosing your leader. Message from www.fortereg.com

Vote and don't fight.

Team Fortereg.com

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Gnen: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
For Buhari mind, he don win....hahahahah...he'd be very shocked..haa!
Stay online and let see who go cry o. Cos as it is GEJ don.....jones.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by proxillin(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arsenella007:
So buhari is okay with this flop of an election? This should be the worst election Inec has ever conducted!

You have accepted defeat already.....

Said baba
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by proxillin(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS
LGA: EPE
WARD: ISE IGBOGUN
APC 250
PDP 98
PUs Reported: 4

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Fornorth(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just go and sleep.mr president nigeria is your's.shout out to my ex president Gej and his supporters stay out of violance.peace
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Arsenella007(f): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
proxillin:

You have accepted defeat already.....

Said baba

Oh please tell your self the truth.. Defeat or no defeat this election is a flop and what If PDP loses and refuses to accept the results because of these anomalies?
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by zinachidi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Vanpascore post=32108496][/quote]whatever, i could care less. ;/
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gnen:
Stay online and let see who go cry o. Cos as it is GEJ don.....jones.

I no knw o....wetiin I knw be say GEJ go be presido till 2019 dazzal..
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls by pat077: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
will he make d same statement if d result didn't favour him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rickey Tarfa: EFCC Unveils Criminal Conspiracy With Corrupt Judges / Saraki Attends Ekweremadu's Book Launch (photos) / Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.