Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari (949 Views)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by arimahoseloka(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
OK, so today I spent the whole day, under the sun trying to vote Buhari. I finally did, and because of the noise I didn't hear my phone ring. I finally got back home called my woman to explain to her why I couldn't pick my call.
she then asked me who I voted for. I said Buhari she got so angry and was like, after everything we discussed. I told her what has politics got to do with our relationship. she said she isnt talking 2 me 4 d next 2 weeks. Hian!! help me see dis woman o. she was like I thought u love me and u would do anything 4 me?
Na wa o. if given another chance I would vote Buhari again and again and again.
Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by heed101(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
She is resistant to change. :d

1 Like

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by dharay99: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
don't mind dat wife, when buhari wins, make sure u change her too...

Mtcheeeeew, cry

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by phlio(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
go home and apologize to her.she deserve it.
Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by SmooshCHN: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Stupi...d idi..ot. As if you dont know how to lie anymore. You should have answered her question with a question asking her who she voted for.
And then lie to her that you voted for the same person.
P.S now what you want us to do about it? angry angry
Chill na Aba!! @OP I think most people need to be educated about the current situation of Nigeria. Nigeria is Sick and Suffering. It's citizens are resilient and smiling. Both can't work out well especially when corruption is at its peak. We need a new environment. We need that good governance Nigerians deserve. You can ignore her rant for now. She'll apologize to you when Buhari wins. If he doesn't, she'll still get over it.

Up Buhari

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
That small now, my own woman has since excommunicated me from her world, she says I am too involved in politics like a jobless person... she has stopped calling and act up when I call, so had to stop calling, na so our relationship use end... cheesy cheesy we were never meant for each other, if she cannot accept me like that.... that's life bro

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by arimahoseloka(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Stupi...d idi..ot. As if you dont know how to lie anymore. You should have answered her question with a question asking her who she voted for.
And then lie to her that you voted for the same person.

P.S now what you want us to do about it? angry angry
God bless u ooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
arimahoseloka:
OK, so today I spent the whole day, under the sun trying to vote Buhari. I finally did, and because of the noise I didn't hear my phone ring. I finally got back home called my woman to explain to her why I couldn't pick my call.
she then asked me who I voted for. I said Buhari she got so angry and was like, after everything we discussed. I told her what has politics got to do with our relationship. she said she isnt talking 2 me 4 d next 2 weeks. Hian!! help me see dis woman o. she was like I thought u love me and u would do anything 4 me?

Your woman is an angel and humble like goodluck, try nd look for change and end up in the hands of razor blade girls like those Buhari Islamic militants. Monkey!

1 Like

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
That small now, my own woman has since excommunicated me from her world, she says I am too involved in politics like a jobless person... she has stopped calling and act up when I call, so had to stop calling, na so our relationship use end... cheesy cheesy we were never meant for each other, if she cannot accept me like that.... that's life bro

Always use your brain nd stop defending your ignorance. Get involved in politics in moderate way and leave politics for greedy politicians.
Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by LewisO: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt] Don't mind her, she don't want "Change" in her life. [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bridgetown:

Always use your brain nd stop defending your ignorance. Get involved in politics in moderate way and leave politics for greedy politicians.
my brother why are u being very stupid and silly Online? And who says I'm not using my Brain? U have no detail and u are already acting foolish... my said involvement was only on social media's, I write and air my opinion, I have never been involved in carrying placards or running errands for anybody as I am too busy for that rubbish and have a thriving job to manage. So please u better stay on ur lane and don't delve into what u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by lordhugo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2015

[size=14pt]
Be ready to be alone for a long time![/size]
Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by laytoshtwo: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
arimahoseloka:
she then asked me who I voted for. I said Buhari she got so angry and was like, after everything we discussed. I told her what has politics got to do with our relationship. she said she isnt talking 2 me 4 d next 2 weeks. Hian!! help me see dis woman o. she

was like I thought u love me and u w

ould do anything 4 me?

Women! I pray all work well for you if buhari wins else she will say it is because you voted buhari that is why you lost.
Re: My Woman Is Very Angry With Me 4 Voting Buhari by koozy(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Buy her Umblerra

(1) (Reply)

Gals: What Realy Makes You Turn For A Guy / Guys Can You Really Do This For Love? (PHOTO) / Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.