Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (55380 Views)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
zinachidi:
engagement proposal means continuity. Lovely couple.
OLODORABATA! Both couple just experience what is called Change in history of their life,do you want them to be cleuless like you and ur pay master, have badluck in their sweet UNION? Alah kiyayi.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by LewisO: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
joshuaidibia:
[s] U are a mouthy fool. "Hello Mr Mouthy fool".[/s]
[size=14pt]Are u this stüpid? Stop barking like a dog. grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by joshuaidibia(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Are u this stüpid? Stop barking like a dog. grin [/size]
Are u this dumb? u must be an illiterate like ur master BUhari.
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by LewisO: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
joshuaidibia:
[s] Are u this dumb? u must be an illiterate like ur master BUhari.[/s]
[size=14pt] I can see u are having so much pain in the azz.

If u are twice as smarter as u are now, u did be absolutely silly!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by joshuaidibia(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] I can see u are having so much pain in the azz.

If u are twice as smarter as u are now, u did be absolutely silly!
[/size]
Silence is the best answer for a fool. Bye.
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by LewisO: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Silence is the best answer for a fool. Bye.
[size=14pt] U are too dumb, u need a brain transplant, microphallus. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by simdam500(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy: He is handsome but very unromantic....
Of all places to propose, why a polling unit ?

Creativity ma'am

He has refused to do the same other guys are doing

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by Drone007: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
He is handsome but very unromantic....
A setting you consider romantic may be considered otherwise by another woman. Sometimes women project their preferences, likes abd dislikes as the universal standard for other women, which often is wrong and dangerous. He didn't propose to you. The one he proposed to is actually beaming with smiles, meaning she thinks otherwise than you. Look to your own. End of discussion!

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by phaulzoe(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Wow! Dat show a sign of victory beside d guy APC member.........sai baba
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Congrats
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by pellucid(m): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by eyeon(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:
He is handsome but very unromantic....
What matters most is that the girl likes it... Love no dey see everything wey l*xt dey see.

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by glathis(f): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Don't be surprise, this relationship might just last for four years
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by amarachi06(f): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Are u such nosy iddiot?

Who lost your biscuit today?
[/size]

I didn't but l guess you just lost something.

The bitter truth is here just grow up.
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by zinachidi(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
OLODORABATA! Both couple just experience what is called Change in history of their life,do you want them to be cleuless like you and ur pay master, have badluck in their sweet UNION? Alah kiyayi.

Sai Buhari.
whatever.
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is lovely!... I'm sure as hell they voted for Jonathan, Just imagine this handsome guy and beautiful lady voting Buhari undecided . Tufiakwa!!!
Are you insinuating nothing as CHANGED in their lives?
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by Nickymezor(f): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Good for dem. It's deir choice kiss.. tho I find it out of place tongue
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by LewisO: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
amarachi06:

I didn't but l guess you just lost something.
[size=14pt]U lost something, because if u didn't lost u wouldn't have quote me in typing crap! [/size]

amarachi06:

The bitter truth is here just grow up
[size=14pt]There's no truth about what u saying, u are just full of envy! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
If u guys r for GEJ. Goodluck to u but na gmb, u re on your own
Re: Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I ignore preposterous, cyber-hooligans as yourself for a living....

Bye!

Lols. Mumu. Misclassy ma ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.