Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" (1683 Views)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by richmon74(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians Have Chosen.

GIVE US BARABBAS

In the Holy Bible, in the book of John chapter 18 the people of Jew known as the Jewès had an option of choosing their king and meziah who was Jesus Christ and He was presented to them with so much plea from Pontius Pilate but they insisted they wanted a rebel and shouted to the top of their voices "Give Us Barabbas".

The interesting part of this story is that the bible says "it was so that the scriptures might be fulfilled". And because of this we have salvation today through the dead of the one they rejected- Jesus Christ.

Today, Nigerians have made their choice. The history is not knew. But I am persuaded that it shall be for the redemption of this nation.

Congratulations General Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by kay1one(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
No be small "barabas" o!
Watching everything with "corner eye"!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians just wanted to try something else after years with PDP, not necessarily that they saw anything good in the APC team.

Within two years we should be expecting "crucify him ", trust Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by cocoduck: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2015
exactly
Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by 9jatriot(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2015
richmon74:
Nigerians Have Chosen.

GIVE US BARABBAS

In the Holy Bible, in the book of John chapter 18 the people of Jew known as the Jewès had an option of choosing their king and meziah who was Jesus Christ and He was presented to them with so much plea from Pontius Pilate but they insisted they wanted a rebel and shouted to the top of their voices "Give Us Barabbas".

The interesting part of this story is that the bible says "it was so that the scriptures might be fulfilled". And because of this we have salvation today through the dead of the one they rejected- Jesus Christ.

Today, Nigerians have made their choice. The history is not knew. But I am persuaded that it shall be for the redemption of this nation.

On the contrary, this is what happened.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”
26 But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”
28 Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to one of your neighbors—to one better than you.

Replace each of the characters with their relevant names and this part of the scripture will be come clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by darocha1: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2016
ITbomb:
Nigerians just wanted to try something else after years with PDP, not necessarily that they saw anything good in the APC team.

Prophet. it's happening
Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by blackpanda: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2016
These same people raising tongue against Buhari will be the ones to sing his praises very soon. In the history of this nationn there has never been a time where nigerians showed love to their leaders. I think this mentality is an off-shoot of colonialism + dictatorship. We have learnt to hate anybody in power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by richmon74(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Not too long ago i created this thread and someone like 9jatriot gave me a sermon on the mount.
May I please ask 9jatriot to quote the bible scriptures again on the present circumstances
Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by DMerciful(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can see this is not a case of redemption but of distress!
richmon74:
Nigerians Have Chosen.

GIVE US BARABBAS

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by anibi9674: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
ITbomb:

are you a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by 9jatriot(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
The quote still stands.
Singapore, China etc went through the same process.
richmon74:
Not too long ago i created this thread and someone like 9jatriot gave me a sermon on the mount.
May I please ask 9jatriot to quote the bible scriptures again on the present circumstances
Re: Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" by richmon74(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
I wasn't a prophet I just knew what will happened following history when I made this post

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need Your Praise, Tinubu Tells Kashamu (Punch) / Investors Flee From Nigeria As Buhari Will Perform Economic Miracle! / Top Biggest Portfolios From President Buhari's Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.