Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) (4625 Views)

List of State that has produce Nigeria No.1 (Head of state, President) / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / ” Ekiti People Will Vote For Jonathan” – State PDP Tells APC, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please how true is This? Someone just called telling me APC is really leading in Bayelsa state, please can someone confirm This?
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Acekidc4(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
AhDonBilivit!!
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
SAIBUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by thaoriginator: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Otuoke is clamoring for change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Please how true is This? Someone just called telling me APC is really leading in Bayelsa state, please can someone confirm This?
someone just called u and u believe the someone. u are too #DUMP

10 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by rydow(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
When you watch people That Vote in Otuoke and people that Vote in Daura you will believe with me that they ain't pleased with Jona in his Hometown while everyone is happy with Papa in Daura. Guys where shouting at the top of there voice while Buhari was casting his vote

Say Baba

Say Buhari.

Announcements Soon.

#Change is all we needed.

12 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by udemzyudex(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
funny,,...
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
the person that called me actually stays in Bayelsa. And it's believable cus Jonathan didn't really do anything for his people he was more concerned with pleasing the north and the PDP top politicians to get a return ticket, he never taught of a formidable APC in the nearest future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by bobmalu83(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apc will not even get 10 percent talkless of leading in Bayelsa

6 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by chukel(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
It can't be possible
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by cocokiller1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
the person that called me actually stays in Bayelsa. And it's believable cus Jonathan didn't really do anything for his people he was more concerned with pleasing the north and the PDP top politicians to get a return ticket, he never taught of a formidable APC in the nearest future
I av a corper frnd dat was posted to bayelsa
she's also conducting
she said d people oof bayelsa voted massively 4 goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Believe this and believe unicorns and santa claus exist.

7 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by customized07: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC can't win Lagos, not to talk of bayelsa.

6 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by khassy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
useless APC at it again

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by babytoun: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Just shut up.

If GMB gets 10% of votes in Bayelsa you may as well just go ahead and declare him the overall winner. Lead ko, lead ni
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by ej77: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Big lie
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
You are too dumb to understand that the word is actually dumb, not DUMP!
#OtuokeForUselessPeople

3 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Djicemob: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
You never confirm,yet you run open thread.You smoke shiit? angry

1 Like

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Chigold101(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
rydow:
When you watch people That Vote in Otuoke and people that Vote in Daura you will believe with me that they ain't pleased with Jona in his Hometown while everyone is happy with Papa in Daura. Guys where shouting at the top of there voice while Buhari was casting his vote

Say Baba

Say Buhari.

Announcements Soon.

dont you know that shouting the name of any candidate or party in a polling unit is against the electoral act of 2010 as amended?

In south here, we obey the order from the governmet. We dont brake law as it is been done in the north.

We are peaceful, we wont for any reason do anything that will trunket our electoral process.

So my advice to you is to grow up & remain up.
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Dammyrosky(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
APC can't win Lagos, not to talk of bayelsa.
APC has already won lagos state even before casting there votes.

2 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by jamex93(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
even otuke wants change

lwkmd

sai baba
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by nairalife2013(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is no state in d southsouth that the humble general will win! He cant win anystate here!! Most of us are apc for guber and other lower elections. Let me just tell u!!! For presidential, forget dat tin! The bond is too much. We may not see this chance again for decades. Besides, blood is thicker than water. We have very few AMAECHIS here to spring any reasonable malevolent surprise!!! Go&Rest.

3 Likes

Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by customized07: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dammyrosky:
APC has already won lagos state even before casting there votes.
you will be surprised.
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Stoical: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
rydow:

Say Baba

Say Buhari.

Announcements Soon.

Hello, you obviously haven't stayed in the northern part of Nigeria. Only then will you understand how our northern friends behave. Cheering in the north is a case of "he who pays the Piper, detects the tune". And they see their leader as Gods...that explains why some of them go on rampage, at any pronouncement of their leaders, as compared to the south.

My point; comparing the two scenarios is not it...
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Dmanlex(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Big lie. BY is a full blooded PDP state. Take ur news 2 gossip blog nt NL
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Yehman(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Mod, pls move this to joke section
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Dammyrosky(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
you will be surprised.
about what bro?? Don't you know jona dollars dosen't work here?
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by customized07: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dammyrosky:
about what bro?? Don't you know jona dollars dosen't work here?
I will reply your quote on Monday.
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
again ur lies wont take u anywhere.
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by Dammyrosky(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
customized07:
I will reply your quote on Monday.
no wahala, i will be waiting.
Re: Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) by gen2briz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
You go fear now..

Sai Baba
#i yaff deliver my unit ooo
President PDP 53 Apc 103 void 6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral / “Tell Them That I’m Not Godswill Akpabio” – Fayose Fires EFCC, APC / Buhari Has No Powers To Sack The CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.