Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed (2680 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ddaji(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
I observed that there is no election result coming from president GEJ strong hold of SS and SE. Pls any update from these zones

2 Likes

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by sexycat: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Space for sale.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by mployer(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bro you need no update. Those are no battle grounds, we know what the results there will be.

4 Likes

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by FitnessNigeria: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inec will annouce the results. No be all these fake results flowing up and down with conflicting figures.

APC fans are giving their own figures

PDP fans are giving their own figures

Abeg, I dey wait for Inec to announce the results

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by oduastates: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck is winning in the same way he is losing the middle belt

2 Likes

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by dustydee: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is were i expected APC would have learnt their lessons. The results from SE and SS "never done" it is still cooking. They need to be sure about the margin required for victory before announcing theirs. Their job has just been made easier by the abandonment of the card readers.

1 Like

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
dustydee:
This is were i expected APC would have learnt their lessons. The results from SE and SS "never done" it is still cooking. They need to be sure about the margin required for victory before announcing theirs. Their job has just been made easier by the abandonment of the card readers.
i think APC have realized this... notice d result from core northern state is been witheld..av not cin any from Kano, Kaduna, Katsina et el..
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ddaji(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
olatunji21:

i think APC have realized this... notice d result from core northern state is been witheld..av not cin any from Kano, Kaduna, Katsina et el..
bros I saw a lot of result from core northern states just check very well but no any update from any state from SS and SE.Please voters from these zones should update us.This is 2015 magic votes are unacceptable
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by dustydee: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
olatunji21:

I hope so otherwise na abracadabra we dey o.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by TechRev: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Many in SE did not vote. They want Biafra. Many sat at home as Radiobiafra instructed them. Thats why you dont see any results from there on nairaland. Some did vote but a great number stayed at home. Now those eating from PDP are calculating how to manufacture votes for GEJ. And inec just made it easier to manufacture it by abandoning the card reader. Nigeria is a ZOO!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ddaji(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2015
TechRev:
Many in SE did not vote. They want Biafra. Many sat at home as Radiobiafra instructed them. Thats why you dont see any results from there on nairaland. Some did vote but a great number stayed at home. Now those eating from PDP are calculating how to manufacture votes for GEJ. And inec just made it easier to manufacture it by abandoning the card reader. Nigeria is a ZOO!!
I agree with bros,but initially INEC told us that any polling unit card reader failed the election is to be shift to the following day but with the announcement of accreditation without card election is open to rigging.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by MayorofLagos(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
What difference is their update going to make?
There is no one at home!

The states are empty.....all Ibos and their Ijaw brothers are in other peoples land buoying population over there.

For those left to vote at home if you combine SS and SE and count them as 100% for PDP, it will be like pouring a bottle of cocacola in Kainji lake. No effect! So why bother?
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by MayorofLagos(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2015
TechRev:

Hahahahaha ..... grin grin
tgis mugu said "many"!

Anyway, isnt that an act of betrayal? Ohaneze told Ibos to step down for Jonathan and instructed that any Ibo who did not vote Jonathan is a bastard. Jonathan believed all Ibos are strongly behind him and thats why he acted with so much impunity and confidence as election approached. So if you all made him believe you were behind him and then on last day abandoned him to his fate thats a grand act of betrayal.

I thought Ibos are not betrayers!
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by wiseguy(m): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2015
There was low turn out of voters in most parts of the East. The results should have been ready by now but the politicians wants to pad it up. Whatever they do, it can never be more than the registered voters. Unfortunately, my fellow Igbo brothers are at the moment in political wilderness. It will take we Igbos about the next 20 yrs to have a generation of genuine leaders with a sense of purpose and not the present opportunists littered everywhere. So sad!
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by sexyjob(m): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2015
TechRev:
lol
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by PapaBrowne(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2015
TechRev:

You are decieving your self!!

The crowds were overwhelming.

It is the SW that had low turnout.

In my polling unit in Delta State, we recorded almost 85% turnout despite it bieng a high brow area where voter apathy is usually higher.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2015
No amount of cooked or fake results from the SS and SE will neutralise GEJ defeat in the northern states.

Incase you've forgotten "The total no of eligible voters in NorthWest alone is more than the electorates that SS together with SE could ever produce.

And don't forget Jonathan is losing massively in SW already. NC, NE results are also there o.

PDPi.g can bank on SS and SE votes and expect any miracle that won't be possible this year.

2 Likes

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2015
PapaBrowne:

You are decieving your self!!
The crowds were overwhelming.
It is the SW that had low turnout.
In my polling unit in Delta State, we recorded almost 85% turnout despite it bieng a high brow area where voter apathy is usually higher.

You can't record it to the extent those in the northern states do.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ikengawo: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
People in the SE don't have the time for nairaland poll rigging, unemployment rate is low.

3 Likes

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
buhari has opened a 3 point lead everywhere - source: APC eRats Organisation.

1 Like

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by TechRev: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

tgis mugu said "many"!

Anyway, isnt that an act of betrayal? Ohaneze told Ibos to step down for Jonathan and instructed that any Ibo who did not vote Jonathan is a bastard. Jonathan believed all Ibos are strongly behind him and thats why he acted with so much impunity and confidence as election approached. So if you all made him believe you were behind him and then on last day abandoned him to his fate thats a grand act of betrayal.

My dear no one betrayed Jonathan. Those that came out to vote are probably the few that support Ohaneze and the thieving crew in Abjua. Radiobiafra is opposed to Ohaneze and a lot of people in the east listen to it now. They have been screeming that no one should vote. Am sure Jonathan knows about it, he probably underestimated the impact such a broadcast will have. they broadcast daily that no one should vote. How is that a betrayal??
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ikengawo: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
also, the SW had remarkably low turn out. only 1 out of every 5 PVC card holders voted.
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by chukzzy1(m): 1:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Ikengawo:
People in the SE don't have the time for nairaland poll rigging, unemployment rate is low.
bro chop knuckle!...the SE are very busy people

1 Like

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ddaji(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Ikengawo:
also, the SW had remarkably low turn out. only 1 out of every 5 PVC card holders voted.
our concern is the result not rate of turnout , even if its 10 people let us see their result. Nothing from SS &SE
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by omenka(m): 1:28am On Mar 29, 2015
dustydee:
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by MayorofLagos(m): 1:53am On Mar 29, 2015
TechRev:

My dear no one betrayed Jonathan. Those that came out to vote are probably the few that support Ohaneze and the thieving crew in Abjua. Radiobiafra is opposed to Ohaneze and a lot of people in the east listen to it now. They have been screeming that no one should vote. Am sure Jonathan knows about it, he probably underestimated the impact such a broadcast will have. they broadcast daily that no one should vote. How is that a betrayal??

Who is the voice of leadership in East?

Ohanaeze, Njiko Ndigbo, MASSOB, all put weight behind Jonathan.

You follow the voice of leadership if you want to coalesce your political gains for progressive growth.

Why listen to Ohanaeze when it asked for a step down for Jonathan but then follow Radio asking you to boycott election.

What kind of strategy forms your political decision in East?

You guys will soon realize that in order to make impact on others in their homeland you must first clean house and wipe off your heavy baggage in your own homeland. You keep protecting and shielding the poison within and then blaming others for putting barriers in your path.

Ohanaeze is pro-Nigeria but the spirit of its followers are pro-Biafra. Now, tell me, how do you reconcile that?
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Ddaji(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
How far nothing tangible from SS &SE
Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Deltagiant: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

tgis mugu said "many"!

I have carefully followed your posts for a while. If your conscience so worries you about your famous history of betrayal in Nigeria, why keep doing the same thing over? Ohaneze or Radio Biafra, Igbo voters deliberately decided to swim or drown with GEJ since 2011. The incoming results will validate this position. Buhari in power or not, will not change the solid gains of the Igbo nation in commerce, economics, education, resourcefulness and their zeal to have the largest aggregate of the real estate in major cities of Nigeria. Land acquisition in these cities will continue in earnest.

The ethnic group that is genetically wired to betray is validated with each political event in Nigeria. What the new generations read as history continues to unfold in their eyes day by day.

1 Like

Re: Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed by Riodiao(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
that's cus apc know they cant lie about thter cu we will treat there f-uck up

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians / How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes / Tall Masquerades At Ngige's Community In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.