Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians (2691 Views)

Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2015
Okonjo deserves to be jailed for deceiving all Nigerians that Nigeria is not broke,After been milked dry by the PDP and its gang of thieves.
Nigeria, Africa's biggest economy, borrows money to pay government salaries @AJENews | http:///QWzCX0rnoV http:///2aevCrWbuB

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by madridguy(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Blakjewelry(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
Jail who?
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Mclick(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2015
So this woman has finally downgrade herself, she said Nigerian's economic is ok. its a pity

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2015
Mclick:
So this woman has finally downgrade herself, she said Nigerian's economic is ok. its a pity
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by KanwuliaJara: 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
Mu he he he he he
From WORLD EZEC BANK to PETTY THIEF! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2015
You wonder which part of America she lived. She makes me doubt her certificate herself. When you look at the amount we spent on subsidy, and how much it could have cost us to build a new one or even selling the current one so that serious petroleum business will kick off. I doubt her ability to think critically.

Imagine the jobs she would have created and the money she would have saved. She calls them amount as if it's nothing chicken change.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
She deceived ya and not me
Speak for yaself

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Okonjo deserves to be jailed for deceiving all Nigerians that Nigeria is not broke,After been milked dry by the PDP and its gang of thieves.
Nigeria, Africa's biggest economy, borrows money to pay government salaries @AJENews | http:///QWzCX0rnoV http:///2aevCrWbuB

I think you're very daft and ignorant to bring up such a si.lly issue.

For the fact that you are so rich doesn't make you immune from borrowing. I don't think you need to be lectured or enlightened on how organisations operate because you've been desecrating Nairaland with your dumb and damp post and worse still forceful and vehement refusal to learn!

Please go get a life and before that, SLEEP!

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
slimfit1:
You wonder which part of America she lived. She makes me doubt her certificate herself. When you look at the amount we spent on subsidy, and how much it could have cost us to build a new one or even selling the current one so that serious petroleum business will kick off. I doubt her ability to think critically.

Imagine the jobs she would have created and the money she would have saved. She calls them amount as if it's nothing chicken change.

It seems you're more daft than the illiterate who wrote the opening post.

Simple question: is she responsible for putting a stop to subsidy payments? Subsidy that is consumed by all Nigerians including you?

I think you should question the validity of your own certificate...that's if you even have any

You better go and improve on yourself!

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by omenka(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
Okonjolo Wehala participated actively in the government's disgusting propaganda, dispatching one big lie after another through the now infamous NOI-polls.

She's one of the demons that possesses this county and will be exorcised on May29th.

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by ibietela2(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Okonjolo Wehala participated actively in the government's disgusting propaganda, dispatching one big lie after another through the now infamous NOI-polls.

She's one of the demons that possesses this county and will be exorcised on May29th.
[/s]

Shhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Simple question: is she responsible for putting a stop to subsidy payments? Subsidy that is consumed by all Nigerians including you?

I think you should question the validity of your own certificate...that's if you even have any

Hahahahahajah right i didn't even finished school i can't even find my certificate but i can find my common sense where is yours ?

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by jahbiz: 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
slimfit1:

Thats our almighty minister of finance and co-ordinating minister of economy...I doubt if Nig can move 4ward with ds set of leaders...

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

I'm talking as a patriot not as a reasonless hater.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by babadem2much(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2015
Opolo eyes no be open eye** in Oritse Femi's voice.
I said it b4 that dis gele glasses n headtie wearing woman smart but d end has come as monkey no c tree to jump.

Imagine PDP won this Election aswear workers go die 4 hungry

my sugestion

#BABANOWTHATYOUKNOWALLTHIS

PLEASEJAILHER

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

Subsidy at this stage with no plans to rehabilitate our refineries. She spent more than 8 years in that position, unbelievable for 8 years a doctor in economics could not find a solution to stop a country selling crude oil from importing a refined oil you and madam are shameful shameless pigs.

We should question her patriotism to this country as a matter of fact. I supported subsidy removal at the time. By the way I'm still waiting for the buses I've not seen one yet if you do just give me a call babes.

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:18am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

No! The question you should try to answer is; Did Ngozi Okonjo Iweala [a.k.a 50Naira Puff-Puff] lie to Nigerians or not? Dunce!

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:19am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

No! The question you should try to answer is; Did Ngozi Okonjo Iweala [a.k.a 50Naira Puff-Puff] lie to Nigerians or not? Dunce!

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Vicadonis(m): 2:43am On May 07, 2015
Odeh! Go jail am Na
una go just wake up form news for una blocked head
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2015
IbnSultaan:

At least they had credit worthiness to borrow. What would you say about APC states like Osun, Imo, etc who can't even find lenders?
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Primary school kids have invaded Nairaland.

How much deficit has the UK govt been running for years now? Are they broke?

How much deficit has the US govt been running, are they broke?

What's Nigeria's debt to GDP ratio?
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by bakila: 4:28am On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

At least they had credit worthiness to borrow. What would you say about APC states like Osun, Imo, etc who can't even find lenders?
If your dad spends his money on refined nkwobi, expensive ashawooos, exotic intoxicating drinks, expensive dress, expensive hotel rooms, sleeky cars, exhorbitant fake jewelleries and marabouts; would you be happy if he keeps borrowing to pay your basic needs on the security of the mine and house his dad left for his descendants?
That is what they did and it is shameful, only the shameless will support it.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:46am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yes She deceived us all.

Say no to "transformation"
Say yes to CHANGE
Yes dude, for the first time you are making sense.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by DjHypno(m): 5:29am On May 07, 2015
Yes definitely she needs to be jailed. Too many lies and empty promises from the gele with glasses woman. Your time is limited Mrs Okonjo Wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by focus7: 5:43am On May 07, 2015
I support your opinion op.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2015
bakila:

If your dad spends his money on refined nkwobi, expensive ashawooos, exotic intoxicating drinks, expensive dress, expensive hotel rooms, sleeky cars, exhorbitant fake jewelleries and marabouts; would you be happy if he keeps borrowing to pay your basic needs on the security of the mine and house his dad left for his descendants?
That is what they did and it is shameful, only the shameless will support it.

So what are the refined nkwobi, expensive ashawos and intoxicating drinks they spent money on?
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by fr3do(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2015
If that happens, the heavens will be brought down to Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

Hahahahahajah right i didn't even finished school i can't even find my certificate but i can find my common sense where is yours ?

No, you can't. You ASSUME (not even PRETEND) to have COMMON SENSE!

You just don't have.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

Subsidy at this stage with no plans to rehabilitate our refineries. She spent more than 8 years in that position, unbelievable for 8 years a doctor in economics could not find a solution to stop a country selling crude oil from importing a refined oil you and madam are shameful shameless pigs.

We should question her patriotism to this country as a matter of fact. I supported subsidy removal at the time. By the way I'm still waiting for the buses I've not seen one yet if you do just give me a call babes.

I'm still asking you: is Okonjo responsible for removing subsidy and building refineries?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by sinizia: 8:27am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

Don't blame them. Due to Etisalat's free MB, JAMB candidates with an IQ of a pubic lice have invaded NL with their nauseating idiocy. It's not really their fault.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

You are so damp that you had to quote me twice.

I wonder if the white substance in your brain is ogi.

Okonjo said Nigeria is not broke. What proof do you have to show that Nigeria is broke?

Oh let me give you a hint: because we borrow to pay salaries?

You must be beyond a DUNCE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

View Full List Of Buhari's Appointment So Far- All From North / Why Ahmed Gulak Is Right To Assume The National Chairmanship Position Of PDP / If You Think Being President Is Easy See This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.