Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) (3680 Views)

Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward / Gunmen In A Convoy Of 10 Vehicles Attack Bauchi Voters And Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) by Plshavmercyamen: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
doctokwus:

My bro see how sycophants have allowed d change train to leave the Ibos behind.D results from those parts are depressing when u imagine how Ibos wud now b f scorn of Nigeria when buhari starts ruling.I just hope okorocha does well,he seems to b d only person that has a good vision for the Ibos.
Owelle Okorocha have Indeed done very well for Buhari. And like I will always say, the presidential election results in Imo State wil shock the Nay sayers and leave them disgraced. Udo diri unu
Re: Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
doctokwus:

My bro see how sycophants have allowed d change train to leave the Ibos behind.D results from those parts are depressing when u imagine how Ibos wud now b f scorn of Nigeria when buhari starts ruling.I just hope okorocha does well,he seems to b d only person that has a good vision for the Ibos.

no bro. lots of igbos support the positive change, stood by it, fight for it and sacrificed immensely for it both material, spiritually and otherwise. we may be few, but the fact is most of us is for change and that few of us is enough to bring the blessings of change to igboland.

listen, because of the sacrifices and efforts of the very few of us, i can confidently tell you that the igbos are going to benefit more from the change train - Buhari is a man so unbiased that his love for the country covers every nook and cranny not minding whether you agree with him or not, he will still make sure the benefits of democracy touches all equally.

THE NIGER BRIDGE, THE ENUGU ONITSHA EXPRESS AND THE PORT HARCOURT OWERRI ROADS WILL BE EXPANDED TO 4-LANE BEFORE BUHARI'S SECOND YEAR IN OFFICE - YOU CAN BET ON IT, ITS A SURE BET.

THE OIL SPILLS IN NIGER DELTA AND THE GAS FLARING WILL BE CLEANED OUT BEFORE HIS 3RD YEAR IN OFFICE.

GOD BLESS OUR NEW PRESIDENT - GMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) by theV0ice: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
sniperr007:

U rily dont know about human behavior. Price isn't jus moni. It cud b power etc.. But bliv me,d north rally around a leader and if dat leader has being bought, his followers ve also being bought.

Remember dat everyone has a price including u.

You're right the north rallies round a leader and that leader those poor insignificant northerners rally round is GMB. They were with him when he was alone in 2011 and they're still with him now that he has a wider support base.

Of course I have a price: its called good governance
Re: Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture) by sniperr007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
theV0ice:

You're right the north rallies round a leader and that leader those poor insignificant northerners rally round is GMB. They were with him when he was alone in 2011 and they're still with him now that he has a wider support base.

Of course I have a price: its called good governance

Hmm.saw pics of underaged children voting, is dat a sign of gud governance to come.

No sentiments, dis pole r after der interest and all I want in Nigeria is for d confab to b implemented and I doubt if it will b If buhari wins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

enter here / Throwback Photo: Former Kano Governor Abubakar Rimi At A Rally In 1979 / Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.