Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

List Of States Collating Results Presently - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Collating Results Presently (125504 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Stirer101: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
usewisdom:

I tell you, that guy is a professional certified liar. He's the carbon copy of Femi Fani Kayode. Don't take him serious. He should be a marketing manager for GTBank undecided

Imagine the man changing story in just 2 days. I told him few months ago that he is not on ground and should desist from rolling out baseless statistics but he will always shut you down. He said APC will lose woefully in all SW states, but reverse is the case now and he quickly change story to another tales by moonlight. I just cant stop laughing....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stirer101:
[s][/s]

Stop the lies. You said APC wont win any states in the SW. Here is your own post:

onatisi:
bros ,I have been telling ppl,if buhari wins 2 states in the south west it will be a miracle. Apc will lose heavily in states and areas which they control. Most south west apc governors are conserving money for their own elections next month and they still have their backlog of salaries to pay. Buhari campaign team has run out of steam . It is over for apc in the south west.

please stop been mundane and childish . If I say pdp will win and they lose ,how does that make me a liar? Am I inec or am I the only one voting? Always reason with intelligence when doing so on a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

That is what democracy is about. The option to try change by a people who really have the power to do so. Buhari too can then be voted out as early as possible if he fails to deliver satisfactory leadership for Nigerians. WHat we cannot have, which will damage our democracy and continue to put it far behind the best in the world, is for the PDP to offer nothing for 16 years yet be voted back into power continuously. When the PDP land in opposition then they will know never to misrule Nigeria so hideously if they ever get power at the centre again.

May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
adekayo1234:
why do I smell OAU?
wat is oau na biscuit
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by 234GT(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
joe4christ:

So, from all indication, it's now visible to the 'blind' you that buhari has already won this election - all that is left is an official declaration
You are beginning to become more sincere by the day and getting in tune with reality...

Enjoy the inevitable change, even though u aint comfortable with it yet, i can assure you one thing, you'll get used to it.
Lol!

It is visible to me that you did not pass comprehension in primary school! Its a shame that you can't understand my little write up!
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Olutola88(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
How true is this?
lmao! Why would you ask such question. Didn't you notice the conspicuous Stupidity in that post
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by ArodeTsolaye: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I'm happy rigging makes you happy. I'm not happy with the rigging whether it favors my candidate or not. If my candidate loses free and fair, then it means Nigerians don't want him and they have spoken. I honestly don't feel the need to force my candidate on anyone

did i say we will rig. "we will do the needful" has open interpretations. If i send to the people at my polling booths, pictures of underaged voters rigging for the APC in the north and those who wanted to vote APC decides to vote PDP. Will you call that rigging?. The SS/SE will do the needful.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by DExplorer1: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

Idiots always believe it can't get worse, but for every bad situation, there is always a worse position. An egg inside the frying pan should know that the fire is a worse place to be!
Fools don't know we are already in the frying pan. Nigerians are getting burnts already. Nothing worse than this, i've seen it through from then till now.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by rusher14: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really. .if they have TVCs what makes you think they would nt have PVCs? THINK!! Didn't you swap your TVC for PVC?? APC supporters o..make una ronu for once.

Those pictures from 2011 would be inadmissible in any court of Law as it makes no reference to this election, the candidate for which they may have cast their votes as well as a certainty of their age.

Also realise, If they were aged 15 in 2011 they'll be 19 in 2015.

There's been a photograph from 2011 of a seemingly underage voter that's made the rounds even here on Nairaland with a PDP party agent complete with party tag in his, who appeared completely at home with the 'child' voter.

It cuts across the whole board.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by rusher14: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really. .if they have TVCs what makes you think they would nt have PVCs? THINK!! Didn't you swap your TVC for PVC?? APC supporters o..make una ronu for once.

Those pictures from 2011 would be inadmissible in any court of Law as it makes no reference to this election, the candidate for which they may have cast their votes as well as a certainty of their age.

There's been a photograph from 2011 of a seemingly underage voter that's made the rounds even here on Nairaland with a PDP party agent complete with party tag in his, who appeared completely at home with the 'child' voter.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by cyril83(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
phebs:
Pple perish 4 lack of knowlegde. If u want to become rich have the vision of u want to be. If u re waiting 4 results be4 u can get employed go help ur life by doing sometin.if u dont den u don't knw ur purpose y u re alive .U re poor n u complain because u re visionless, U have failed in ur life n u blame oda pple 4 ur mediocrity u need to wake up n fight 4 ur destiny for u to become a leader, dis year wil soon come to an end n we re busy fighting for old pple that have lived their lives tink of achieving great dis year , u re nt d only graduate that s nt employed. So many youths re alredy employers of labour, let's transform our minds n be a positive thinker. God bless u

Smh!.... Your write up holds no point, there is nothing bad in clamouring for change so that employment would be in abundance. You can never get rich through vision but only hardwork and your hardwork would be fruitless if you have no good government.

Things only work out for people with background or connection in Nigeria, all these things had really rendered masses incapacitated and forcing people to abandon his/her dream for daily living.

Change we need and we shall definately see the change.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eruditor:

You are the proponent of rank idiocy and upturned logic. You dismissed Buhari because of his Military antecedents so I rightly pointed out that your party had produced someone similar in Obasanjo. Shame it flew over you.

To employ Buhari's age as another yardstick why he won't be a viable president just makes you out for the raving ignoramus that you are, but why am I surprised, you endorsed a clueless man. It says alot about you.

Such an ediot. Continue to campaign for an old cattle rearer that will not only trample on your family and friends if he rise to power, but the whole of southern Nigeria as a whole. And FYI, I don't belong to any party, I try as much as possible to stay above politics. Something you should emulate, if you have any sense left in your numb skull at all.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by mrmetoo1: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

did i say we will rig. "we will do the needful" has open interpretations. If i send to the people at my polling booths, pictures of underaged voters rigging for the APC in the north and those who wanted to vote APC decides to vote PDP. Will you call that rigging?. The SS/SE will do the needful.

I apologize, I misinterpreted that.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Eruditor: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

Idiots always believe it can't get worse, but for every bad situation, there is always a worse position. An egg inside the frying pan should know that the fire is a worse place to be!

Save your cynicism for Maltina. Things could either go bad or they could go better. With GEJ at the helms there was only one way it was going- downhill and worse. So the change was mandatory.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Bwaal(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
wat is oau na biscuit
u must b a northerner very very uncivillized

anyways sai baba
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by iwatch: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

dude that picture you ate referring to were from last election and coincidentally, a PDP representative was even present in one of the pictures as shown on his tag. So what say thee?
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Akposkool(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are just a clown. My friend shut up.
and what are you? Mofo
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by ribbit: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

That is what democracy is about. The option to try change by a people who really have the power to do so. Buhari too can then be voted out as early as possible if he fails to deliver satisfactory leadership for Nigerians. WHat we cannot have, which will damage our democracy and continue to put it far behind the best in the world, is for the PDP to offer nothing for 16 years yet be voted back into power continuously. When the PDP land in opposition then they will know never to misrule Nigeria so hideously if they ever get power at the centre again.
simple as ABC
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Eruditor: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
koice:

Such an ediot. Continue to campaign for an old cattle rearer that will not only trample on your family and friends if he rise to power, but the whole of southern Nigeria as a whole. And FYI, I don't belong to any party, I try as much as possible to stay above politics. Something you should emulate, if you have any sense left in your numb skull at all.

Keep your insouciance for the executioner that will have your brainless head on a platter. Not belonging to any party is the reason you should have kept that dingy cavity you call a mouth shut for life. If there was no better option should we have stayed presidentless or settled for the current vacuity in office?

Don't bother answering that, you do not have enough intelligence to engage me.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
rusher14:

Claps once** so those kids look 15 to you?
Delusion Grandeur
We are not talking REALITY, you're talking about the courts with its screwed judgement. You don't have a case if it really comes to the law...those kids have NO BUSINESS handling those cards in the 1st place.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eruditor:

Keep your insouciance for the executioner that will have your brainless head on a platter. Not belonging to any party is the reason you should have kept that dingy cavity you call a mouth shut for life. If there was no better option should we have stayed presidentless or settled for the current vacuity in office?

Then why quote me? Said a lot about your level of IQ. Lolz. What a dolt. And I don't recall saying anything, with my mouth unless you can call writing something with your keyboard dingy cavity. lolz. This m0ron is a riot.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Xxpress(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

You are the one fooling yourself. I just laugh at the sufferings that will befall Nigerians if Buhari should win!
No suffering can be worse than what people are already experiencing.
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by ArodeTsolaye: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
iwatch:
dude that picture you ate referring to were from last election and coincidentally, a PDP representative was even present in one of the pictures as shown on his tag. So what say thee?

lies! Did they use card readers and pvc during last election?

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by ebiagtales: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
alobam1:

Maybe you should check my previous posts.i was never ever a fan of buhari..not at all..nor a fan of Jonathan..chikena

A mo iru yin. If Chelsea lost, dem go say "me na man utd fan o" if man u lose dem go say "me na Madrid fan o" grin

BTW, SAI BABA
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by olaideeeedris(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
234GT:

LWKMD. So if Buhari wins, you will all be employed? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! The level of disappointment that will hit Nigerians should Buhari win ehn, na only God fit understand am!
And who are u to determine that? Wheather Buhari is gonna create more jobs or not remains to be known... The change is here, u ve got no choice than to embrace it
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by mpowa(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
olapluto:
Buhari loses Ekiti. Although Oye Ekiti results (JKF's LGA) yet to be reported, looks like Buhari will only take 40% of Ekiti Votes. congrats GEJ for winning Ekiti.
In Enugu, NO results have come in to the state hq. what is happening in the SE??

I don't know why no RESULTS (even wards) is coming from the SE/SS, hope they're not trying to do us Strong things from those end?
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eruditor:

Lolz. So this uncircumcised m0ron actually thought that only the clueless one GEJ and old man Buhari are the only presidential candidates contesting?? Wow! What an Ignoramus!
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by zarareal(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
c hw stupid gej is c wat he cause in rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.