Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

List Of States Collating Results Presently - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Collating Results Presently (125494 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by nedumhenry(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Story for gods
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by CircleOfWilis: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
olapluto:

I dont think so my friend. Looks like Gombe, Yobe will not give GEJ 25%.
k
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by olapluto(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Gombe south voted PDP massively...let's just wait for the results
With 5 LGA remaining in Kaduna state, GEJ still yet to get 25%
Re: List Of States Collating Results Presently by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2015
onatisi:
it is you that will be shocked when inec releases its final figures . The south west results is almost like pdp predicted and they are getting what they want,they are getting the big numbers. I know buhari and his campaign team will be wondering how this is happening in the south west .
una wan disrupt the announcement of the result abi?una don faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.