Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,842 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? (2741 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by rhufffryda(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2009
I am just basically wondering. You know after all the break-up and heart break palava. You run into an ex after a long time and they looked worse than you left them, is it normal to feel secretly happy that things are not going well for them, and you yourself are looking too good to eat. What if it is the other way round, u think you are looking better than d ex, while the ex thinks they are looking better than you. Is that most girls find it diifficult to meet up with an ex after a long period of time, because they are afraid they will not look good enough for their ex to regret losing them.

Share your experiences with running into an ex.

Seriuos responses please.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Czarskit(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2009
Kpele. . .
If I'm lukin' beta dan my X, den it's quite normal. I ALWAYS do/luk beta dan my Xs, so i guess its only natural. . .
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by rhufffryda(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2009
do u always sound so pompous
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Regalia(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2009
Its all in your mind set.just feel good about yourself at all time no matter the situation you tend to find your self.
Most people feel inferior when they come across a more successful person,that perception would not give you a good courage to get on,what you need do in respect to the topic of discuss is to talk things out and motivate your selves with
mind stimulating discussions.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by MissyB1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
I Grow daily and when I say 'Grow', I mean in EVERY AREA!!!  cool  cool
A Guy that thinks after a period of time I would still be in SAME shape I left  HIM
should have a rethink.
I'm always in fine fettle anyway and when I run into an EX . . .
I have a way of provoking comments like . . .''You look great''
and of course, the li2 discussion always ends with . . .''You shouldn't have . . .I wish . . .''etc.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Ben13: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by MissyB1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2009
Ben20001:

hmmmm
Stop hmming . . .Tell 'em how you felt the last time we met. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ topic

My exes' favorite phrase is: men you look hot!

"I know idiot!" grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Tonyet1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
@michellin89,

u remember the last time we met that i said

"girl u look fat"

and you said

"thanks i know"

?

u sounded too proud up there
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by spikedcylinder: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
Unfortunately, I'm the one always looking like crap! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Tonyet1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
@spikedcylinder

for once in my live here i have seen a real humble chic

yes you are the best

if not that i got engaged last week

i would have got you ho**ed grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by steve49ja(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2009
What do you expect? they look berra than me? Hell no mehn cmon, if i got a hint i'll be in a party so as my ex, i bet you i'll be in the finest of all things so as whoever is going with me a gf,lover,waever. I dont mind going shopping 10pm or 6am the party day.
So looking berra than my Ex is the way to go i dont expect less cos if they do look berra i might get  lipsrsealed again
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Ben13: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
Missy B:

Stop hmming . . .Tell 'em how you felt the last time we met. tongue

so you now introduce me as your Ex *can't beleive she left me for another dude cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by MissyB1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
Ben20001:

so you now introduce me as your Ex *can't beleive she left me for another dude cheesy
Ex ke??
I thought you were some1 else . . . . grin
Of course . . . You'll always be my one and only Darling. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Ben13: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
hehehe. . .because I'm beginning to smell rat o cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by MissyB1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
What you smell is Loff not Rat!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Ben13: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
my mind rest cool
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by spikedcylinder: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2009
tonye-t:

@spikedcylinder

for once in my live here i have seen a real humble chic

yes you are the best

if not that i got engaged last week

i would have got you ho**ed grin

LOL.

Darling, remain engaged. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Magz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2009
Yes I have experienced this. But, I am not secretly happy or anything. I'm a very loving and forgiving person, and I don't wish strife or hardship on anyone, ever. I care about each individual regardless of what terms we left on. Instead, I just try to be cordial and always uphold my own self.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Ben13: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmmm. . . thank gawd for you wink
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by tpia: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2009
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by rhufffryda(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2009
I know a couple that when they meet later on the guy was probably still on d dating scene dumping girls n being dumped while the girl was married , very much in love and was heavily pregnant. He sid she was the most beautiful pregnant woman he had ever seen (considering the fact that most heavily pregnant women look shapeless and fat). Till today he beats himself for leaving her. lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
tonye-t:

@michellin89,

u remember the last time we met that i said

"girl u look fat"

and you said

"thanks i know"

?

u sounded too proud up there

Just because I refused to be a size zero?? shocked tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Magz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2009
rhufffryda:

(considering the fact that most heavily pregnant women look shapeless and fat).

What!?! Are you serious? Pregnant women are the most beautiful and attractive of them all! A pregnant belly is a thing of beauty!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by jules123(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
huh , i met an ex- girlfriend last year after many years of been apart, boy this chic wouldn't just let me go. She looks  quite okay inspite of she having a baby for a guy she claimes not to really like and she complained i look too good for her to resist so like old firewood, we spark fire.  jt
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by cvibe: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2009
Yes i have.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2009
Tee hee hee . . . .  , this most def. gives new meaning to the term. . . .Good riddance to bad effing Rubbish!! shocked

Like for real! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2009
dont know, but lately i saw my ex and i said to myself "babe were u blind when u were goin out with this guy,so luks like shit" and he said, u luk gud , wow uv so grow and i said thanx,
all this according to ma mum is not as if the person hasnt been taking care of him or her self but becos u dont seem to appreciate him or her as you used toyou dont see em a pretty or handsome , probably becos uv seen beta fishes in d river or, hell there are loads of reasons,
PEACE grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by arianne(f): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2009
mindset thingy, , for me, seeing my ex looking good makes me feel even better, even if we didnt work out, he wasnt d worst mistake i eva made!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by Monicaa: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2009
arianne:

mindset thingy, , for me, seeing my ex looking good makes me feel even better, even if we didnt work out, he wasnt d worst mistake i eva made!

Sure?? even when another girl is enjoying all the goodies?? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by iice(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
Na wah, who get time to think he looks like shit or whatever - in connection with me? undecided
Am usually always in touch with my exes, if he looks good - na to tell am he looks good and hope keeps looking good. 
If he looks bad, na to ask am wetin dey worry am? The one i cut all ties with.  .  .if i happen to see him i would hope he'd be cool and forget about me and use his mind on more important things for him undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? by alexbabe: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2009
This reminds me of my ex who was actually my first boyfriend,then i was still so naive and was in secondary school o u can all imagine how a secondary school girl would normally look like.we broke up because i cldnt cope wt his behaviour he chases anything in skirt.i moved on with my life and dnt see him for like 3yrs.by then i was a campus babe and i had all the right things in the right places.was going 4 lectures one day when i saw someone seriously looking at me.i stopped and he came 2 meet me i kdnt even recognise him,he was looking so bad,shabby and unshaven.and men i was looking hhhootttt.dguy was jst looking at me.i tot he was going to faint.i was so happy with mysef and asked him how life has been treatin him though dnt realy need an answer to that it was so obvious.i told him to excuse me cos i dnt want to be caught with him.though i feel 4 him but it serves him the hell right.

The Type Of Men That Play / She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her / If Ur Girl Friend Is In All Social Networks ,my broda,U Re 99% Single!!