Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible (6763 Views)

2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Winner Of The Presidential Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by whitecat1: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
sorry, I don't chase shadow. If have you anything, post it here.
dexmundo:
i said google it. Look for the link that points to leadership newspaper. Do i own a newspaper company? Haba!
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
you view urbanization in terms of an overpopulation consisting mainly of a suffering middle class of which majority can't speak English- just yoruba and hausa. Again, you justify my point on civilization. Our grand parents in the south south can communicate in English. We are not an amajiri or poor suffering population. we have the highest paying companies and state govt jobs in Nigeria!

You should go and check population of rivers state from 2006, census before you start talking abt no south south state this and that! A poor and suffering population in the south west or north is nothing to be proud of at all! Be ashamed for that! Stop complaining! Be hard working, no govt or buhari can stop ur poverty.

After you ve ruled Nigeria since independence till 2009, ur people are still massively illiterate, poor and suffering and u blame GEJ for it? That's insane!

I view "urban" and "urbanisation", as the dictionary defines it. Too early the day for this kind of foolishness. Cheers.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2015
http://www.riversstate.gov.ng/itemlist/category/90-mda.html

Rivers state with a population of about six million(6,000,000.00) people has a population of about 4.5 million youth

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

The following table presents a listing of Nigeria's 36 states ranked in order of their total population based on preliminary 2006 Census figures.[1] The table has been criticized as inaccurate. [2]
Rank State Population
1 Kano State 9,383,682
2 Lagos State 9,013,534
3 Kaduna State 6,066,562
4 Katsina State 5,792,578
5 Oyo State 5,591,589
6 Rivers State 5,185,400

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/pagelinks.php?p=6

As at 2006, the population of Lagos State was 17.5 million, (based on the parallel count conducted by the state during the National Census) with a growth rate of 3.2%, the state today has a population of over 21 Million. This was corroborated by the recent immunization exercise carried out across the State, where 4. 3million children were immunized. Children within the Immunization bracket are estimated at 20% of the entire population.

The UN estimates that at its present growth rate, Lagos state will be third largest mega city the world by Y2015 after Tokyo in Japan and Bombay in India.

Of this population, Metropolitan Lagos, an area covering 37% of the land area of Lagos State is home to over 85% of the State population.

The rate of population growth is about 600,000 per annum with a population density of about 4,193 persons per sq. km. In the built-up areas of Metropolitan Lagos, the average density is over 20,000 persons per square km.

Current demographic trend analysis revealed that the State population growth rate of 8% has resulted in its capturing of 36.8% of Nigeria’s urban population (World Bank, 1996) estimate at 49.8 million people of the national million populations. The implication is that whereas country population growth is 4/5% and global 2%, Lagos population is growing ten times faster than New York and Los Angeles with grave implication for urban sustainability.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Ignorance is a disease!

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
@change2015, @whitecat1, @every-poser

am sorry, whatever way i hv insulted anybody in course of my post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by whitecat1: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Same here! dawn of new era Nigeria!
dexmundo:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
dexmundo:

You're welcome. Whatever our disagreements we must still be respectful of each other as Nigerians, and not focus on tribe or faith. We must always examine our arguments to make sure we have the right information. Our unity in my opinion, is non-negotiable, but we have to put in the good work to make the country better for the common man.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by tobloj(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Were you in a coma when soludo was sacked for trying to do just that. Guess with all your school you've never heard of Re denomination. Ask Ghana read a book.at least newspaper headlines.so you don't Embarrass yourself globally
I endured ur ignorance till the right moment. Can you please tell me how much 1dollar costs now Guess u know now u just an ignorant fellow who knows nothing more than wat he is told
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by PrinceDoctor(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20
Comrade garfield1, I've been notified of your email but I can't access it. I used my organization's email. Left them and I have been logged out. I'll really appreciate if you can use any other means to send your message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery / Lagos Blue Line: LAMATA Charges Lagosians To Protect Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.