Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible (6502 Views)

2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Is Winner Of The Presidential Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Dinobenson: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Have u guys ever considered what will happen if Buhari wins.Do u think there will be money to spend?.Bulk of Nigeria's money is gotten from oil.That leads to the question who owns the oil.Better start looking for alternative source of revenue cos it wont be funny in the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
chinnelle:
that no 1, the money no go even dey enough if him start for him region undecided lipsrsealed
my dear, i tire o. It was this morning i read some of these things and saw how unrealistic, unreasonable and insincere they are! Anyone who doesnt calculate will be carried away. But what is our annual budget? How does he expect to raise those trillions outside the budget? Will he tax companies so high till they all run to ghana? Will he tax market women and make life hard for them? Or are they not just empty promises to decieve the gullible and ignorant people?
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dinobenson:
Have u guys ever considered what will happen if Buhari wins.Do u think there will be money to spend?.Bulk of Nigeria's money is gotten from oil.That leads to the question who owns the oil.Better start looking for alternative source of revenue cos it wont be funny in the Niger Delta.
even without the much expected bombing of oil facilities in the niger delta, the price of oil now is half of what it was in the last 6 years and there is no reserve or soverign wealth fund to dip hands into. He must have to borrow and put the nation into another IMF / paris club situation
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by trillville(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexmundo:
let me even talk about the importation of oil you mentioned. Did it start in the last six years? No. That has being the situation even in military era. What did Buhari do to strengthen NNPC while he was head of state? Nothing on record!

Now, to stop importation of oil, we will need more refineries- govt or private, NNPC too need to be unbounded and focus on something- not marketing and importation which they do now. Under Jonathan, Africa's largest refinery is now under construction by dangote. We have other smaller refineries and petrochemical plants being constructed in akwa ibom and in the Niger delta. They were liscenced by GEJ and would be completed by 2017. GEJ sponsored the PIB law which will help in many ways. He promised unbundling NNPC.

Unfortunately, Buhari did not make any promise on that. So if the waste of money on importation of oil or subsidy payment was an issue to you, Jonathan would be your true answer not buhari- he has made no campaign promise on that - we can't afford to believe him on what he never promised or planned to do!
Gej has tried his best, let buhari also try his own best. If he does not meet our expectations, we will vote him out in 2019. This is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by emisquare99: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
He won't be able to achieve all that in 4 years but one thing I am sure of is that he will do better than Jonathan did in 6 years.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
trillville:

Gej has tried his best, let buhari also try his own best. If he does not meet our expectations, we will vote him out in 2019. This is the beauty of democracy.
that would have been nice! I am not against voting out an incompetent government at all. But nigeria's democracy is not strong yet to guarantee that we will forever have free and fair elections without JEGA on the throne. I am glad jega is a man of integrity!

I wish we could consolidate on our leprous laws. Card readers can be thrown away tomorrow because it is not backed by existing electoral laws. Infact, current electoral laws forbid electronic voting on the pretense that Nigeria is not ripe for it! That's because rigging of paper is easy for politicians, they frustrate it. Jega only used a combination of electronic accreditation plus paper ballot to prove a point of effectiveness of technology that politicians dubiously reject.

May God bless JEGA for giving nigerians opportunity to express themselves at the ballot in a free and transparent way! May God give the next law makers wisdom to produce laws that will fully embrace electronic voting technology. That will result in us having sincerely hardworking politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexmundo:
even without the much expected bombing of oil facilities in the niger delta, the price of oil now is half of what it was in the last 6 years and there is no reserve or soverign wealth fund to dip hands into. He must have to borrow and put the nation into another IMF / paris club situation

If you read the news, you will hear mention of the embezzlement of 30 trillion Naira or $49bn under GEJ's administration. If Buhari will end corruption and those corruption stories are true, it follows that this money which was previously stolen will now be available to the public purse. So, there shouldn't be any revenue shortage at all.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
emisquare99:
He won't be able to achieve all that in 4 years but one thing I am sure of is that he will do better than Jonathan did in 6 years.
you cant be sure of that, he has to prove himself. His time starts counting now. Four years is not far. He may be effective in terms of fighting corruption in govt circle and ruthless in tackling security challenges, but he wont jail any former politician- he has learnt his lesson. Also, i he is limited in what he can do in terms of growing the economy- he has not got the required understanding of how that works.
In terms of bilateral relations / international relations, he is poor on this! International relation is not about traveling to Saudi or Arab countries, its about creating business relationship that can attract investors to your country
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
4Play:

If you read the news, you will hear mention of the embezzlement of 30 trillion Naira or $49bn under GEJ's administration. If Buhari will end corruption and those corruption stories are true, it follows that this money which was previously stolen will now be available to the public purse. So, there shouldn't be any revenue shortage at all.
dexmundo:
that would have been nice! I am not against voting out an incompetent government at all. But nigeria's democracy is not strong yet to guarantee that we will forever have free and fair elections without JEGA on the throne. I am glad jega is a man of integrity!
I wish we could consolidate on our leprous laws. Card readers can be thrown away tomorrow because it is not backed by existing electoral laws. Infact, current electoral laws forbid electronic voting on the pretense that Nigeria is not ripe for it! That's because rigging of paper is easy for politicians, they frustrate it. Jega only used a combination of electronic accreditation plus paper ballot to prove a point of effectiveness of technology that politicians dubiously reject.
May God bless JEGA for giving nigerians opportunity to express themselves at the ballot in a free and transparent way! May God give the next law makers wisdom to produce laws that will fully embrace electronic voting technology. That will result in us having sincerely hardworking politicians
4Play:

I personally don't think the missing $(49/30/20/10) billion 'if true', can ever be found. Buhari promised to revisit it truly! But NNPC are so bad, you can't get the truth. They played on PriceWaterCooper- an internationally recognised auditing firm. I believe they hid some things so that PWC could only find trace of missing $1billion.

Even after sanusi first whistle, Jonathan was reluctant to probe them its a waste of time. Billions of naira are lost to shady deals every time in NNPC- whether through oil importation, subsidy scheme, constant refinery repair or joint contracts with other firms. NNPC is more corrupt than the govt- the only workable solution is for GMB to scrap it as soon as possible
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Jaypea98: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexmundo:
i will make one dollar equal one naira: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/ for denying that buhari never said what was published nationwide, you make me think most apc supporters are ignoramous, parochial, lazy to think, unintelligent and gullible
I watched the campaign in (IMO STATE) live on AIT where he was alleged to have said such. Quote me .He said 'it is not acceptable that a dollar is equivalent to 230naira'
Must the newspapers always be right?leadership Guardian Naij and Dailytrust yesterday claimed that FFK lost his PU which was a lie.
He also promised free meals for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
Thirdly he promised to pay NYSC GRADUATES 5,000naira
These things have already been calculated
.......................................Thanks
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by LogicPower(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP, the SW and northern people are not gullible as you thought; they simply decided they elect GMB as they did not want to get STUCK with a clueless, incompetent leadership for another FOUR LOOOONG YEARS.

As for the people of the North, the stakes are even higher, as the incompetence of the GEJ adm has been costing them so many lives, hence to them anybody, just anybody, would be worth trying, rather than choosing to remain under this adm they don't think would ever be able to protect them from the BH killers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
LogicPower:
OP, the SW and northern people are not gullible as you thought; they simply decided they elect GMB as they did not want to get STUCK with a clueless, incompetent leadership for another FOUR LOOOONG YEARS.

As for the people of the North, the stakes are even higher, as the incompetence of the GEJ adm has been costing them so many lives, hence to them anybody, just anybody, would be worth trying, rather than choosing to remain under this adm they don't think would ever be able to protect them from the BH killers.
on the handling of bokoharam, GEJ failed- no south south person liked that!
In terms of infrastructure- GEJ has nothing to show the south south, he invested only in the north
but in terms of govt policy that drives in private investment or growth of private sector- he is no 1

his problem is narrowing to only one aspect or one way of doing things in his entire life.

1) fight bokoharam, he kept hoping for dialogue for 6 years. If dialogue or amnesty worked in Niger delta, it doesn't mean it will work everywhere
2) he won 2011 by pretending to be uninterested at first. In 2011, tricks like that and statements like i had no shoe worked, but in 2015, it didn't work
3) he was focusing on building an economy run by private sector for more efficiency. But nigerians are not mature enough to understand that. They prefer to be lazy working with govt establishments where laziness, gossip and bribery is the order. Despite the resistance to privatization, he went ahead. Many hated him for this

in other words, he is not flexible enough and doesn't try new ways of doing things when the first method fails, he is stuck there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2015
dexmundo:
let me even talk about the importation of oil you mentioned. Did it start in the last six years? No. That has being the situation even in military era. What did Buhari do to strengthen NNPC while he was head of state? Nothing on record!

Now, to stop importation of oil, we will need more refineries- govt or private, NNPC too need to be unbounded and focus on something- not marketing and importation which they do now. Under Jonathan, Africa's largest refinery is now under construction by dangote. We have other smaller refineries and petrochemical plants being constructed in akwa ibom and in the Niger delta. They were liscenced by GEJ and would be completed by 2017. GEJ sponsored the PIB law which will help in many ways. He promised unbundling NNPC.

Unfortunately, Buhari did not make any promise on that. So if the waste of money on importation of oil or subsidy payment was an issue to you, Jonathan would be your true answer not buhari- he has made no campaign promise on that - we can't afford to believe him on what he never promised or planned to do!

There is no PIB law. It remains a bill until it is passed by the national assembly which will not happen because Jonathan does not even have the support of his pdp legislators to get the bill passed.
Dangotes refinery is based in Lagos, a business - friendly and safe state run by the APC. The APC has committed to ending the scandal of a major opec member (us) not having any useful refining capacity. End of the fuel subsidy scam that tripled to 1.5t naira when Jonathan took over from Yaradua. If you need to know about apc policies please consult their website and don't just rely on newspaper headlines.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Jaypea98:

I watched the campaign in (IMO STATE) live on AIT where he was alleged to have said such. Quote me .He said 'it is not acceptable that a dollar is equivalent to 230naira'
Must the newspapers always be right?leadership Guardian Naij and Dailytrust yesterday claimed that FFK lost his PU which was a lie.
He also promised free meals for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
Thirdly he promised to pay NYSC GRADUATES 5,000naira
These things have already been calculated
.......................................Thanks

This has been deliberate pdp policy to demonise Buhari. They repeat the lies so often and so widely that it appears true, but to produce evidence that Buhari said a naira should equal a dollar, even Okupe or FFK has not shown it because it does not exist. Buhari will be our next president and I am glad for that. We have worked hard for this impending victory and we know he will set the right moral and governmental tone for the country. People need to deal with it.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
dexmundo:
I personally don't think the missing $(49/30/20/10) billion 'if true', can ever be found. Buhari promised to revisit it truly! But NNPC are so bad, you can't get the truth. They played on PriceWaterCooper- an internationally recognised auditing firm. I believe they hid some things so that PWC could only find trace of missing $1billion.

Even after sanusi first whistle, Jonathan was reluctant to probe them its a waste of time. Billions of naira are lost to shady deals every time in NNPC- whether through oil importation, subsidy scheme, constant refinery repair or joint contracts with other firms. NNPC is more corrupt than the govt- the only workable solution is for GMB to scrap it as soon as possible

The government has refused to release the unedited version of the report to the legislature or public. What are they hiding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/20bn-missing-oil-money-reps-ask-fg-to-release-audit-firms-full-report/

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Dinobenson:

There is no debate about who owns the oil. Nigerians do. Every resource within our land is part of the 'common wealth' and if anyone thinks different, well the incoming government will have space to 'accommodate' them. Threats to the unity and corporate existence of Nigeria will be firmly 'resolved'.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

There is no debate about who owns the oil. Nigerians do. Every resource within our land is part of the 'common wealth' and if anyone thinks different, well the incoming government will have space to 'accommodate' them. Threats to the unity and corporate existence of Nigeria will be firmly 'resolved'.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
dont try to be arrogant when talking about oil. You have no part in oil resources in angola, ghana, etc even if you share border with them. What gives every Nigerians access to oil money is because the Niger delta has not broken out of the entity. If not you cant boast of buhari dealing hardly with Niger deltans over the oil in their land. That's a master-slave system! I pity the way you all reason. You can't seat in the south west and boast here. Go to delta, rivers or bayelsa- go and see the level of armed groups there. They are not cowards like yoruba man that will run from soldiers in a polling unit, they dare soldiers!

Beside, you can't fight Niger deltans the way you are thinking. Its a gradual economic war. Its not a war of numeric strength or arm to arm. It won't be a conventional war- Its going to be a systematic but prolonged crippling of Nigeria economy by bombing of all oil infrastructures one at a time.

Your soldiers can't fight when there is no money to pay them. Take a look at Russia today, they expected US to fight with weapons, no way! Russia with its military strength has been brought down- countries refuse to buy what they export. That silence their so-called military pride

You yoruba ppl boast alot abt what you don't know. We have oil rigs in our backyards with just two or three soldiers- they can't guide them from bomb attacks! Soldiers are only drafted massively to areas after they have been attacked. We don't have good intelligence gathering in the army like before.

With the little oil war by just four militant/cult leaders- dokubo, tompolo, ateke and boyloaf, go and read how many million barrels of oil per day, Nigeria stopped producing! Even oil companies will naturally shut down for staff safety when that happens. Dangote so called refinery is 'safe lagos' won't work without an oil supply from delta. So don't boast. All oil companies in lagos or south west have their supply flowing from our backyards in delta!

I get disgust with the way you guys think you can pocket the whole Niger delta when just 4 ijaw thugs alone brought Nigeria to its knee begging. It was to appease them GEJ was selected as VP. You guys boast will only bring you to your knees again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
dexmundo:
dont try to be arrogant when talking about oil. You have no part in oil resources in angola, ghana, etc even if you share border with them. What gives every Nigerians access to oil money is because the Niger delta has not broken out of the entity. If not you cant boast of buhari dealing hardly with Niger deltans over the oil in their land. That's a master-slave system! I pity the way you all reason. You can't seat in the south west and boast here. Go to delta, rivers or bayelsa- go and see the level of armed groups there. They are not cowards like yoruba man that will run from soldiers in a polling unit, they dare soldiers!

Beside, you can't fight Niger deltans the way you are thinking. Its a gradual economic war. Its not a war of numeric strength or arm to arm. It won't be a conventional war- Its going to be a systematic but prolonged crippling of Nigeria economy by bombing of all oil infrastructures one at a time.

Your soldiers can't fight when there is no money to pay them. Take a look at Russia today, they expected US to fight with weapons, no way! Russia with its military strength has been brought down- countries refuse to buy what they export. That silence their so-called military pride

You yoruba ppl boast alot abt what you don't know. We have oil rigs in our backyards with just two or three soldiers- they can't guide them from bomb attacks! Soldiers are only drafted massively to areas after they have been attacked. We don't have good intelligence gathering in the army like before.

With the little oil war by just four militant/cult leaders- dokubo, tompolo, ateke and boyloaf, go and read how many million barrels of oil per day, Nigeria stopped producing! Even oil companies will naturally shut down for staff safety when that happens. Dangote so called refinery is 'safe lagos' won't work without an oil supply from delta. So don't boast. All oil companies in lagos or south west have their supply flowing from our backyards in delta!

I get disgust with the way you guys think you can pocket the whole Niger delta when just 4 ijaw thugs alone brought Nigeria to its knee begging. It was to appease them GEJ was selected as VP. You guys boast will only bring you to your knees again!

Please save your pity for Jonathan. And this is why people like you will always fail. You think my thoughts are petty ethnicist like yours? FYI I am neither hausa yoruba or igbo, so please take a chill pill and shove it way up high. When Nigeria was financed by agriculture who was shouting about what they owned. When the oil runs out Nigeria will still continue. Like I said, any threats to the unity or corporate existence of Nigeria will be firmly dealt with. Interpreted that however you want, but rest assured 'we' are not afraid of you. The Ijaw presidency is over.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Please save your pity for Jonathan. And this is why people like you will always fail. You think my thoughts are petty ethnicist like yours? FYI I am neither hausa yoruba or igbo, so please take a chill pill and shove it way up high. When Nigeria was financed by agriculture who was shouting about what they owned. When the oil runs out Nigeria will still continue. Like I said, any threats to the unity or corporate existence of Nigeria will be firmly dealt with. Interpreted that however you want, but rest assured 'we' are not afraid of you. The Ijaw presidency is over.

#change
#GMB
#APC
no matter how u deny ur tribe, we know how u think. During agricultural boom, your south west government retained 50% earnings and gave 50% to central govt.

But under oil regime, you want to oppress the Niger deltans by giving them 13%. Nigeria will never know peace until it is divided. You may not survive the coming war, if you continue to ignite it with ur tribal arrogance!

Note: the south south remains the most developed urban bloc in Nigeria. So keep ur boasting in ur pocket, whoever u re, ur region is as backward as ur reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
dexmundo:
no matter how u deny ur tribe, we know how u think. During agricultural boom, your south west government retained 50% earnings and gave 50% to central govt.

But under oil regime, you want to oppress the Niger deltans by giving them 13%. Nigeria will never know peace until it is divided. You may not survive the coming war, if you continue to ignite it with ur tribal arrogance!

Note: the south south remains the most developed urban bloc in Nigeria. So keep ur boasting in ur pocket, whoever u re, ur region is as backward as ur reasoning

Please spare me the bs. I will never state my tribe here but I am from a minority and I am not hausa yoruba or igbo or Ijaw. Do you need to know my tribe to start making sense? The south West remains Nigeria's most industrial and urbanised zone, Lagos in particular, so what is that ish you're spreading about the South-South? You are so prejudiced you don't even wonder if I am from the South-South. See how tribal foolishness destroys Nigeria? Nigeria will remain United and those of you who wish to leave can go apply for visas. We are a better people than you imagine. I have friends from North, East and west who are celebrating Buhari/APC with me today. We are the future of Nigeria, not petty dull jingoists like you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Change2015:

Please spare me the bs. I will never state my tribe here but I am from a minority and I am not hausa yoruba or igbo or Ijaw. Do you need to know my tribe to start making sense? The south West remains Nigeria's most industrial and urbanised zone, Lagos in particular, so what is that ish you're spreading about the South-South? You are so prejudiced you don't even wonder if I am from the South-South. See how tribal foolishness destroys Nigeria? Nigeria will remain United and those of you who wish to leave can go apply for visas. We are a better people than you imagine. I have friends from North, East and west who are celebrating Buhari/APC with me today. We are the future of Nigeria, not petty dull jingoists like you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
u are ill-informed and never travelled! Lagos does not equal to a zone or bloc. Beside lagos, none of ur yoruba state can be compared to rivers, delta, akwa ibom or calabar in terms of urbanization, road network, industries, civilization, etc. I have travelled south west states and knw what am saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by kingslly(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Our problem in Nigeria is actually the people,every Nigerian is always So Opinionated and loud even when he/she doesnt know what he/she is talking about. Bros abeg which 30trn naira and 49bn dollars are you talking of? Abeg enlighten me
4Play:

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Change2015(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
u are ill-informed and never travelled! Lagos does not equal to a zone or bloc. Beside lagos, none of ur yoruba state can be compared to rivers, delta, akwa ibom or calabar in terms of urbanization, road network, industries, civilization, etc. I have travelled south west states and knw what am saying

Do you know what urbanisation actually means? Jeez. Lagos is probably the largest urban settlement in Africa! It is foolish to assume but I have lived in four of Nigeria's geopolitical zones. Lagos and Kano are the biggest urban settlements in Nigeria and I doubt anywhere in the SS would make the top ten. Ish. Lagos also accounts for at least one quarter of all Nigeria's industry and lagos alone could consume all the electricity the nation produces. Don't be so provincial.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
you people are too lazy to do research and too ignorant. I will get you newspaper links. For your information: www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/politics/20017-2015-presidential-poll-jonathan-buhari-make-109-campaign-promises
what a pity, see how PDP has just became minority. They are now the one criticising.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by jimmynauty: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
after examining authentic results from polling units in abuja, some s/w states and the north, i can see Buhari taking over. However, you must know am not a fan of buhari. Now, lets be calm and see what he or the APC can do better Remember his campaign promises:

1) pay 20 million poorest nigerians N5000 monthly allowance each
2) provide free daily lunch/food for all students in Nigeria
3) wipe out corruption from Nigeria
4) make 1dollar equal 1naira
5) grow the nigerian economy which they termed 'bad economy' under Jonathan
6) provide steady power supply
7) unprecedented rebuilding of nigeria's infrastructure
cool create 20,000 jobs per state every year
9) ensure fundamental political reform, transparency and accountability in government
10) protect the environment against hazard like oil spill
11) revamp agricultural sector and enugu coal industry

FOUR YEARS ARE NOT TOO MUCH, EVERY NOISE MAKER AND REASONABLE PERSON SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE FULFILMENT OF THESE UNREALISTIC PROMISES IN FOUR YEARS. No excuse of 4 years is not enough or we laid the foundation. We must judge him with one term too just like in Jonathan's case. Shallom!
bookmarked for 2019 election.
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by cy4cent(f): 2:52am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
pls use ur brain calculate and think! Most of you dont think at all. Multiply 20 million by 5000 that is over 1 trillion per month. What was nigeria's yearly budget last year when we had oil boom, its not near 12 trillion at all. Even if it was up to, now oil revenue has gone down due to global prices, how will he raise the money. Will he take more loan typical of apc or tax market women and increase hardship? Try to calculate the financial implications of his promises, they are unrealistic. Let us use our head, i voted no party !!!

now tat he NASA won, it is now you people remember issue based campaign?? or how to use the head?
now the strategy is to discredit his planned goals, I pity enemies of progress, whether he achieves all or not ,he should be able to achieve stealing is corruption, that is what the so called person you people wanted has institutionalized.

we Sha see many of these kind of posts from now on, we are not perturbed!!! worse was done and said during the campaign..
we want a different person that doesn't support corruption that much, na crime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by cy4cent(f): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2015
dexmundo:
pls use ur brain calculate and think! Most of you dont think at all. Multiply 20 million by 5000 that is over 1 trillion per month. What was nigeria's yearly budget last year when we had oil boom, its not near 12 trillion at all. Even if it was up to, now oil revenue has gone down due to global prices, how will he raise the money. Will he take more loan typical of apc or tax market women and increase hardship? Try to calculate the financial implications of his promises, they are unrealistic. Let us use our head, i voted no party !!!

now that he has won, it is now you people remember issue based campaign?? or how to use the head?
the strategy now is to discredit his planned goals, I pity enemies of progress,
whether he achieves all or not ,he should be able to achieve stealing is corruption,
that is what the so called person you people want has institutionalized.

we Sha see many of these kind of posts from now on, we are not perturbed!!! worse was done and said during the campaign..
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 31, 2015
cy4cent:

now tat he NASA won, it is now you people remember issue based campaign?? or how to use the head?
now the strategy is to discredit his planned goals, I pity enemies of progress, whether he achieves all or not ,he should be able to achieve stealing is corruption, that is what the so called person you people wanted has institutionalized.

i am not a pdp or apc supporter. I voted no one. I dont appreciate both. You are right if you accuse pdp of corruption. But you will be lying if you say you have not found thesame issues of corruption in APC. So what are we saying? Use your head! Don't float with masses like jellyfish.

The point of my post is that APC can't achieve any meaningful thing just like PDP cannot! The campaign promises show that they are liers just like pdp.

APC based their campaign since 2011 on blackmail. It was the few weeks of state tours buhari made those hopeful but unrealistic promises. I am only calling you to drop bias and watch the man you voted! I am not discrediting him. Did i call buhari clueless, corrupt or give him a bad name the way most jellyfish have done to GEJ? Unfortunately, apc die-hards don't even know buhari's campaign promises from the way u all comment here
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2015
japht:
what a pity, see how PDP has just became minority. They are now the one criticising.
nobody is criticizing. 'Use ur head!' na criticism? Haba!
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2015
POLITICIANS HERE: i have for sale-
2019 campaign twitter hashtag:
#use-your-head!

PRICE: free
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2015
My actual confusion is abt all those saying, 'we don't care abt development, we don't care abt buhari's campaign promises, let him just fight corruption, we are ok!'

that's not wise at all! Would he swear himself in as EFCC chairman after he is sworn in as president?

Or would he paralyze the EFCC chairman by constantly giving him orders on who to arrest?

Even if he jails or arrests at will, EFCC normally takes every case to court first. Would he stop that inorder to have quick result?

Would he pervert court judgement or bribe judges to ensure he wins every case against a criminal?

Govt is a body, its not abt an individual. Buhari alone can do nothing even if he also assumes the position of EFCC, judges will frustrate or delay his efforts at getting justice

my believe is that nigeria's problem is not majorly the executive but the legislative. What is the usefulness of plea bargain in our law? It encourage corruption.

Vote in intelligent senators who produces good developmental and anti corruption laws, you will see the executive will seat up!
Re: Buhari Is Winner- Supporters Gullible by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Change2015:

Do you know what urbanisation actually means? Jeez. Lagos is probably the largest urban settlement in Africa! It is foolish to assume but I have lived in four of Nigeria's geopolitical zones. Lagos and Kano are the biggest urban settlements in Nigeria and I doubt anywhere in the SS would make the top ten. Ish. Lagos also accounts for at least one quarter of all Nigeria's industry and lagos alone could consume all the electricity the nation produces. Don't be so provincial.

#change
#GMB
#APC
you view urbanization in terms of an overpopulation consisting mainly of a suffering middle class of which majority can't speak English- just yoruba and hausa. Again, you justify my point on civilization. Our grand parents in the south south can communicate in English. We are not an amajiri or poor suffering population. we have the highest paying companies and state govt jobs in Nigeria!

You should go and check population of rivers state from 2006, census before you start talking abt no south south state this and that! A poor and suffering population in the south west or north is nothing to be proud of at all! Be ashamed for that! Stop complaining! Be hard working, no govt or buhari can stop ur poverty.

After you ve ruled Nigeria since independence till 2009, ur people are still massively illiterate, poor and suffering and u blame GEJ for it? That's insane!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Boyfriend Locked Girlfriend In Pit For 8months For Money Rituals / Reply To Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country. By Alabi Isama. / Slyva: Fuel Subsidy Removal Date Will Be Announced Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.