Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (26028 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by greall12(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Funny.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Badgers14: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
be back sooon
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by millionboi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by goddyjay(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
He should pray to God and allow God to speak to him directly..... The pastor doesn't have the final say... God does.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Goahead(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Brain itching
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by kindnyce(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
HE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS MIND

AFTERALL,WHAT HE THINKS IS THE BEST WILL BE
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by 299: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'll return it only if the pastor also agrees to return every tithe he fraudulently collected

7 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by greall12(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
I see u man of God can u do it?

Lionbite:
if its a true message from God i suggests he returns it........... cos sometimes our plans are different from God's divine plan
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
@Op, tell your pastor to go fvck himself. We all know you were the jobless born again you in the story.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by tigonana: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Spread my mat dey read people comment.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Arsenella007(f): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Restitution is not compulsory or forced. It should be at the discretion of the repentant sinner or as the bible says as the sprit leds

3 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by 299: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Our miracle could be tied to very tiny and seemingly foolish things as our human brain can comprehend...
Remember, even the wisdom of men can never be compared to the foolishness of God.
If returning his certificate is the divine instruction, then let him do it. Who knows what the outcome wud be.. I wish him Open doors and open heavens

Also maybe he shud add a Dry fast for some days before returning it.
Nigerians preaching what they cannot practice since 1999 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Teelurv9(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
If that is d case, a lot of people should b ready to return theirs too.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by hambehsam(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
He has confessed his sins. Let him cry onto God for forgiveness through fasting and prayers, but as per return of certificate I said a big NO!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Cooluche: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well if that's what God has said, he should do it. God will not let him start over. Since he has confessed God will do a miracle for him. If he can, let him go and take the exams again (GCE), I believe he is intelligent enough to pass this time around. This is a hard thing to do but it is only because God wants to do a great thing in his life.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by mizzy007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
God cld av asked paul 2 resurect dos he killed wen he ws saul b4 4givin him.... Some pastors understndin d word of God upside down since 13 B.C.E

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Sanpearl(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
He shld not return any certificate, if God has forgiven u den indeed He has. Will God also ask someone who has a baby through prostitution to return the baby? Or can he ask u destroy the house u built through a yahoo money? God will only tell u to go and sin nomore as it is in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by apholaryn: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
lol...sorry o..ur pastor sef abi ur frnd pastor ni b enemy of progress...even tho na cheat u sef cheatd u get the results..
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by lonelydora: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Try it and see if you won't go to the hottest part of Hell
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Taireblaze(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
my dear brother,certificate is a paper written by man buh your DESTINY is not wriiten by man but by A GOD THAT NEVER FAILS....

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by darejem4real: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Do as instructed by the man of God
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by hotgunz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes if truly he wans to b born again and he cheated to obtained the result he must go to WAEC office...
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by watered(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is what happens to followers who do not search and understand scriptures for themselves.

"Study to shew thyself approved..."

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by edjeodiri(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is really funny...I wonder if it was God that gave that instruction or man...the thing is, going to seek spiritual intervention is not a bad idea but returning your cert because u were told by a pastor or a miracle workerman, to me is a silly mistake...my friend you have mouth pray to God and obey his words...you will get a job in due time.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Our miracle could be tied to very tiny and seemingly foolish things as our human brain can comprehend...
Remember, even the wisdom of men can never be compared to the foolishness of God.
If returning his certificate is the divine instruction, then let him do it. Who knows what the outcome wud be.. I wish him Open doors and open heavens

Also maybe he shud add a Dry fast for some days before returning it.

Chai!!
Bros you really said he returns his waec certificate?

Smh

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
I had ten kids fore wedding....i am born again now.....should i kill them all?

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Johnsegun54(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
av also in ya shoe....itz a bitter pill to swallow...yhu av to write anoda SSCE nd du away wid d former 1...buh al wat yhu got wid d certificate ar yhurs...
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Opygee: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why u sef go dey cheat,na sperm dey your head?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by princefunmmy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
The only reason i will recomend return of certificate is if it is impersonation, but if you sat for the exams yourself then, forgiveness covers it...
Now, who will say, i never cheated? I never asked my neighbour for answer? At one point or the other, we've cheated in exams? Why must it be that it is only certificate exams that we must return? Was it not because you asked or spied obi's script that made you not to repeat ss2? If you want to base return of certificate on cheat. Then, try and recall the first time you ever cheated and go and return that result. Even if na jss english language you for cheat, go return am... Can you see now, if we follow this, everyone will be without certificate... "my people perish for lack of knowledge". Only when you are impersonated or you paid for result that you need to return such, but if na u do am yourself. Repent and that's all... Happy sunday #Niajadecide

2 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by HopeAlive14(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
He has confessed his sins to God and God HAS FORGIVEN him.

There is NO MORE CONDEMNATION for him.

It is OK to return things especially when YOUR conscience tells you to do so, so you can be at peace.

Sometimes we put yokes on people which they and even ourselves cannot bear!

Some things are best forgotten so one can move forward!

"Go and sin NO MORE" Jesus says!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maybe we should start returning children born out of wedlock to our tummies. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JUBILEE2000: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

The pastor does not understand the covenant of Grace. Jesus would have asked the thief who was on the cross with Him to go return all he ever stole before granting him a place in paradise. Most preachers try to mix the Law n d gospel of Grace. It just can't work!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.