Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (26026 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
This one na WAEC question on its own. Well I will suggest he should use the certificate for looking for job. Why return it when he has truly repented? After all Jacob supplanted his brother Esau to take his birth right and blessings and he was successful. Tell your friend to be reasonable and think like a guy who went through the four walls of the university.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by JerryAbu: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
De book of Colosians ch3 say dat, if u hv become for christ old tins hv pass away, and be come new.
Wot u did outside of repentans God concider dat as an ingnorance, since hv recieved him as ur personal lord and savior he has open a new file for u, bcose he has forgive u de past.
So forget about wot de pastor is saying.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Janetozi(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Our God is too merciful for that.

If he return the WAEC certificates what about the uni degree he got from the university through the WAEC certificate?

He only need to confess ask for forgiveness and promise God it won't happen again.

People that kills for money, when the encounter God, the just confess to God and made a promise to him never to kill again and God forgives them. Will he ask them to bring back to life those they have killed?

Many of us, myself included have stolen from our parent. Either from their pot or purse. When we letter confess and tell them how sorry we are they will forgive us without asking us to replace the meat or money not to talk of a merciful God.

Some pastor's ear needs spiritual healing, they should make sure they heard from God before saying o.

The person should meet another real man of God to confirm what the first pastor says, if they are saying the same thing, then he should obey without delay.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by eazysmiles: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
If he was a Muslim, all he has to do is to seek Allah's forgiveness sincerely and resolve never to return to such lowly act. However, He should consistently seek Allah forgiveness whenever he remembers what he has done in the time of ignorance. In addition, he should strive to do meritorious deeds because good deeds wipe out bad ones. And Allah Knows best
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by haibe(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can someone teach this pastor JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy
All this people wey dey worship their pastors self!

Since he is repented, old things has passed away.

That pastor needs to be flogged thoroughly by boko haram. grin cheesy.

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

Your case is worse than I earlier imagined.

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by haibe(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Arsenella007:
Restitution is not compulsory or forced. It should be at the discretion of the repentant sinner or as the bible says as the sprit leds
agreed
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by chukzzy1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!
mtchew deluded mofos...restitution ko prostitution ni
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nigeria and religion! Make sure he returns his University certificate as well, cos he got the admission based on his WAEC certificate.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=papawemba post=32129327][/quote]

undecided undecided
I can't seem to find a fucck to give.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Margauxluv(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

faints#
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Margauxluv(f): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

faint#

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

undecided undecided
I can't seem to find a fucck to give.

But you been giving all them dudes with head.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ifeomaekol(f): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
He should seek the face of God, let him ask the holy spirit for direction, before he does anything. I dnt agree that he returns his cert, and I know God can speak to us too so let him fast and seek the face of God, a revelation must surly come.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by pedel: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ignore the pastor and his stupid prophecies. He should also 'return' all the girls he slept with and all the meat he stole from his mother's pot.
Repent from your sin and move on with your life. Most Nigerian Christians are suffering from 'excessive dependence syndrome' they depend so much on these fake pastors even though many of them lack capacity for reasonable thoughts.
Eighty percent of pastors in Nigeria cannot succeed in any business or enterprise.
If you like send your certificate back I guarantee you will regret that decision for the rest of your life. Mind you, this is my pastoral advice for you. God bless.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by khassy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
tough decision
it's the right choice tho
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by EroticDesigner: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is his pastor God?
or Allah
or FSM?

what a world!

-------__-------------------------------------------
P.s I sell 3d box set templates useful for books in
a series. Send me a message on fiverr with your
Nl moniker in it and get a discount.
https://uk.fiverr.com/users/erotic_designer/
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
papawemba:

But you been giving all them dudes with head.

Since you aren't one of them and would never be, shove yours right up your ass, SSS. cheesy
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by herald9: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
idiots with B.sc grin
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by spiralwedge(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
keep it.
childish things have passed, that's all.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by mendez4Jesus: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!
. I know of an officer who had to resign from the nigerian airforce who by now would have been a wing commander or a group captain which is equivalent to the rank of a Lt.col or colonel in the army. He would have gained from this position no doubt but now, he is doing much more as a preacher, preaching God's word and changing lives; what can be more fulfilling than that. People called him all sought of names (u knw naija na). He said he has never regretted making the difficult decision he made that day when he went to the military board to sign he's willful retirement. He also had the waec result challenge. Your certificate will not give you a name but your reputation will
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Margauxluv(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Bowaley17(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is why i hate church...
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by 49cents(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

You this girl had to look up the name of the poster and its you again grin grin grin
Inasmuch i disagree largely with you on the other thread on dating a guy who has potential but not loaded i like your frankness

i agree with you on this one

There are other ways to do restituition other than returning the WAEC certificate

Chief of which is to reseat for the WAEC exams

secondly to help in some measurable way discourage young kids from patronising miracle centers; by taking some kids in direct tutorials or by enrolling them into good lessons

RETURNING THE WAEC RESULTS IS FAR FROM ADEQUATE NOR WILL IT BENEFIT ANYONE AT THE END
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Janetozi(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
What a holy nonsense!!!

If ur friend return that Certificate, if hunger no kill am for this Nigeria, make u know Sey i never open my bible since my mama born me.

If God ask him to return it, what happens to his Mercies and the forgiveness he promise us.

Ur friend have ment with the wrong pastor, he should take off his shoe and run for his destiny.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamsynord:

any man who is in Christ is a new creature, old things have passed away
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by nduchucks: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
The WAEC certificate should be returned as soon as the pastor returns tithes he mnay have misused to his congregation.

God is a forgiving God. The boy has been forgiven, so why create additional problems for him by returning the certificate. nansense.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by mooremedia: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
my laaawd
some pple dey think bad tin sha.
niggi4life:
What happens if after returning both certificates and he later backslides?
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Danhumprey: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lynpetra?!shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by bonna4u(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
@ op, tell your friend to read his bible himself sometimes. Do your remember the story of Jacob? He got his father's blessing via fraudulent means. Did the angel he fought with ask him to return the blessing to Esau before he blessed him by changing his name to Isreal? No!
We should use our head sometimes. But I will ask you to tell your friend to ask for forgiveness from his parents if he had obtained money from them fraudulently to register at the miracle centre.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
49cents:

You this girl had to look up the name of the poster and its you again grin grin grin
Inasmuch i disagree largely with you on the other thread on dating a guy who has potential but not loaded i like your frankness

i agree with you on this one

There are other ways to do restituition other than returning the WAEC certificate

Chief of which is to reseat for the WAEC exams

secondly to help in some measurable way discourage young kids from patronising miracle centers; by taking some kids in direct tutorials or by enrolling them into good lessons

RETURNING THE WAEC RESULTS IS FAR FROM ADEQUATE NOR WILL IT BENEFIT ANYONE AT THE END

grin grin.Na me o.No shaking!

He doesn't need to do all this."Go and sin no more is enough"
Nowadays pastors, I don't take them serious at all.Even one of my uncle who is a big pastor in kubwa Abuja, I dey yab am anyhow because my spirit do NOT ACCEPT HIM AT ALL.I pity him followers, blind people! Especially the useless housewives that takes food to him . shameless married women who will cook fish for their husbands and give chicken to their pastors.Hian!!

Him hand no pure. grin
Alusi n'aga uka!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Isz2222(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pls he should tell his pastor that the thief that died with jesus christ didnt do any restitution yet he went to heaven with jesus
. So except yr friend is clearly convinced by the holy spirit if nt it personal assumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.