Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (76444 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by ola6: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Seun Osewa, you'll get yourself into trouble if you don't put down this fake news...

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
I can see Billions of naira recovered from foriegn bank accounts and prison filled up to the core before the end of this year. click like if you believe!

11 Likes

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by omotofyn: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
taharqa:

You dey mind them?? Na who wan win David Mark for I Idomaland??
mumu. Is david mark indispensable?
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2015
taharqa:
Wat the fhucck is Adoka, Ugboju constituency?? That is not a Senate Constituency in Nigeria. And wia the helll is the purported results from this 'constituency'?

Disregard the message from this blog abeg.

That was how they said Obanikoro lost his unit yterday, even Leadership disgraceful reported it, yet Obanikoro won his unit handsomely as reported by Vanguard this morning. There are just so many false results flying around from both parties. This is clearly one of them
LIAR... i read vanguard diz mornin... Obanikoro lost his unit

4 Likes

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by stan241(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Nna na so the man loose for 2011 but yet INEC declared him winner...taking this news with a pinch of maggi??
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by sukkot: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2015
walahi talahi change hap come grin

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by idupaul: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
David Bonaventure Mark, I am very sorry.

I am there now and I tell U Mark won in a Landslide but GEJ lost the constituency
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by 0b1nna: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
quote author=salvatore007 post=32122221] grin

No worry

Change is coming[/quote]

I get small change for pocket.
Make we hang out dis evening?
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Toofan007: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Please how true is the news that David Mark lost? Please God let it be true o. Couldn't stand that dude.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Genea(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by mkoabiola: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
So happy david mark lost
Is he d only 1 in idoma land?
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by organic973: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Let me see if GEJ will not win.

Over here in enugu if APC can get 15% then you know that APC is strong because I have seen the result of 6 polling units and APC could not get up to 20 votes in all the result while PDP is heading towards 500 votes.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by hubreality(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Sometimes you wonder if some people reason with their anus.
INEC is the only legitimate body to announce and publish polls results, any other sources are illegal and misleading. Only fools count their chicken before they're hatched.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Intendy: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
what?
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Intendy: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Where are the PDP idiots? dem don hide
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Raiders:
Its time for Change in Nigeria. From the results so far . It seems APC will not only win the presidential election but will also control both the senate and house of Rep.
Apga did very well in Anambra and Abia States while APC won most northern and Western states and Edo state in the legislative election . PDP is going to be the opposition party for the first time in 16 yrs in both Senate and house of Rep
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by godunia(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
signz:
Nwanne, Gej can lose in this election oh but David Mark can never lose. its impossible
for your mind.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by olaide721(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
In my polling booth ward7 unit 5 in Ijebu ode local government where I casted my vote.
PRESIDENTIAL. TOTAL VOTE:308
PDP--------------113
APC--------------180
UDP--------------1
PPN---------------2
ACPN-------------4
AD-----------------4
APA----------------1
VOID................3

SENATE. TOTAL VOTE:312
APC---------------152
PDP..................110
SDP----------------19
LP--------------------9
UGP-----------------1
ACPN----------------1
NNPP-----------------1
UPN......................2
DPP--------------------1
VOID-------------------16

HOUSE OF REP. TOTAL VOTE:306
PDP-------------------113
APC-------------------136
LP-------------------------4
SDP---------------------21
PDC-----------------------2
PPA------------------------1
VOID--------------------29
IF U ARE DOUBTING CALL ANYBODY IN IJEBU-ODE LOCAL GOVT. FOR CONFIRMATION or CALL ME 07031578138

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by dollyptosh(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
CR77:
He can lost the Senate Seat because that Seat is not inside his father house..

I believe in GEJ till thy kingdom comes.
lost??

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Dragonking: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Genea:
where av dey done guber electn,bros use ur brain

if to say you no fine eh, I for don fire dat ur yansh today.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by realest247(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
What sort of dumb news is this ehn!. sad
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Genea(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Dragonking:

if to say you no fine eh, I for don fire dat ur yansh today.
lol,but answer ma questn sah,where dem do guber electn wey agbaje take lose
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by snapshot: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Dragonking:

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/entertainment-news/31215-breaking-senate-president-david-mark-loses-senate-seat

you are announcing winners and losers as if you are INEC chairman,when the results are finally announced
and it is not as u claim it to be i hope u and your cronies will not start to make trouble.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
So now, what of all dollars GEJ has shared? Will it refunded back to him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sadly its our dollar
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by michealewela: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
okosodo:
PDP won Edo
nonsense, hope you are not referring to Edo state in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by tallceejay(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
Good One!!

Buhari don Enter Already!!

Na Tinubu don enter
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Raiders:
Its time for Change in Nigeria. From the results so far . It seems APC will not only win the presidential election but will also control both the senate and house of Rep.
Apga did very well in Anambra and Abia States while APC won most northern and Western states and Edo state in the legislative election . PDP is going to be the opposition party for the first time in 16 yrs in both Senate and house of Rep
Naija politics can be funny; you'll see the opposition decamp to the ruling party soonest. PDP is APC while APC is PDP. Don't expect any change from any man.

3 Likes

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Awofilip: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
The change is here! #GodWin
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Dragonking: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Genea:
lol,but answer ma questn sah,where dem do guber electn wey agbaje take lose

all na to make front page. I know say at the end GEJ will win. cool
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by watered(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
This is good for democracy.

FATHER IN HEAVEN I THANK YOU!

So much relief... Atleast Abba Moro will soon be dropped cos his godfather is out of d game

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by thaoriginator: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
oyb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sadly its our dollar
wetin be dis? I no get mb o!
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Koldplay(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
CR77:
He can lost the Senate Seat because that Seat is not inside his father house..

I believe in GEJ till thy kingdom comes.

Even if the seat is in his fathers house, it could be taken away/stolen legally or illegally. As far as it is with mortal man, no purported seat of his is permanent in this present world.

Happy Sunday peepz......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.