Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (76445 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by LordMecuzy(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
I stay in Benue but I doubt this news.... tho APC is winning massively in the tiv area

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by HenryO2(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
If you believe this news, then you can even believe that dangote is your father cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are on point, waiting for the original result from INEC Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by treach(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=taharqa post=32122611]Wat the fhucck is Adoka, Ugboju constituency?? That is not a Senate Constituency in Nigeria. And wia the helll is the purported results from this 'constituency'?

Disregard the message from this blog abeg.

That was how they said Obanikoro lost his unit yterday, even Leadership disgraceful reported it, yet Obanikoro won his unit handsomely as reported by Vanguard this morning. There are just so many false results flying around from both parties. This is clearly one of them

God bless u..

d only result I will believe will come frm INEC. All odas are for fun and reason to come online.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by seeker121(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Gej i smell something for you failure.More of this to come the cabal's way.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by richard870(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Ah!!!!.....chika ike sowi grin
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by sani99: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
WHO DECLARED THE RESULT? AT WHAT TIME,ARE YOU INEC? STOP ALL THESE lies .....wait till INEC will declare result,stop deceiving Nigerians
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
That's not true. It is just in few centres but overall mark will win. Ivotedgmb
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Goodnuel: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
skentelelady:
It is high time he left.

It is not his papa's seat so he doesn't belong to him forever

We need a change in area arm of government in cludong d presidency

Nice move Benue people

Waiting earnestly to hear the removal of Jonathan

cheesy
Bro, you can believe other results but not that of David Mark.. If anything, this election should be the easiest for David Mark cos his toughest opponent in the person of Mike Okibe Onoja stepped down for him during the primaries. The APC in idomaland do not a stronghold to defeat Mark. I'm saying this cos I stayed in that town for 20+ years and I know the idoma people very well.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by victorazy(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
Good One!!

Buhari don Enter Already!!

Empty dream
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Goodnuel: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
ikwoche:
That's not true. It is just in few centres but overall mark will win. Ivotedgmb
Oine!! Anya ooo.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by datribune: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Good riddance. Soon men like David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark, a citizen of Belize & one of nigeria's most corrupt military turned civilian elite whose questionable loot is stashed away in foreign banks & investments shall be a yesterday's man.
In future nigeria, a man who once said "telephone is not for d poor" will never smell power again after such a fraudulent & pitiful record of service to our nation.

3 Likes

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
Gani adams couldn't even give GEJ 100 votes in his polling unit after promising 20 million votes. LMMMAAAAAOOOO

He scammed him.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by rastle(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
The ultimate result will only be announced by INEC, stop giving yourself headace about unconfirmed results. These results could be right or wrong but the recognized and overall result is from prof Jega. So dont over utilize ur brain on a baseless arguements. Sai GEJ and GMB. And God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by adelcole(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
David Mark is too loyal to PDP. And his loyalty has cost him. He should have defected to other party to foster his presidential ambition. Now the end road has come for him.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by searider(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let there be change and there was change. Aint talking danfo transportation.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
It is a figment of imagination for the Senate President to be defeated in dis election. He is loved by his people and they cannot turn their back on him. That man means so much to Idoma community. so, I urge everyone to disregard the rumour on the net that he lost his seat.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by scantee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
The same way APC paid agents said FFK lost his PU, while in reality the guy deliver his LGA to GEJ.....check Arise Tv for confirmation.

GEJ till 2019+

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by mustymatic(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
VP Namadi Sambo couldn't even give GEJ 4 votes in his polling unit after promising 2 million votes. na only hm n wife=2
LMMMAAAAAOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Up APC.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by pains2gains(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
am from Benue south, David Mark has suceeded in pocketing d IDOMA people. he is seen as a demi-god by his family members & d vry few he empowered to guard his empire. reports from my pollin unit & other 80 pollin units shows d@ he is coasting to victory.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by deehusby60: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by splashbaby(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
Gani adams couldn't even give GEJ 100 votes in his polling unit after promising 20 million votes. LMMMAAAAAOOOO
The dude na fraud ..
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Onakomaya: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE...

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by sweatlana: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why all these lies? Why inciting the public unnecessarily? Please let's wait and hear from inec.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by abdul4new(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
maga don pay
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by genearts(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
victorbasse:
...d guy iis a joker....hahhahahahahaa

Refund loading..... Hahaha
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by colabo: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Raiders:
Its time for Change in Nigeria. From the results so far . It seems APC will not only win the presidential election but will also control both the senate and house of Rep.
Apga did very well in Anambra and Abia States while APC won most northern and Western states and Edo state in the legislative election . PDP is going to be the opposition party for the first time in 16 yrs in both Senate and house of Rep
I'm for change buh apc ddnt win d legislative arm in esan part of edo state

1 Like

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
My advice to APC confusionist, never take to the streets when the true result comes out o. Anything that happen to you our hand no dey. Bros Joe gave the warning before hand.
150millions likes for GEJ abeg.
Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
More Good news are coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat by SammieRexx(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
UltimatedeBest:
It is a figment of imagination for the Senate President to be defeated in dis election. He is loved by his people and they cannot turn their back on him. That man means so much to Idoma community. so, I urge everyone to disregard the rumour on the net that he lost his seat.
Love by which his people?....pls get ur facts ryt b4 misleading others, better still go on a research in otukpo, his home town and post d outcome here. Den u we can hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.