Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari (1498 Views)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo / Presidential Polls: Buhari To Be Served With Fresh Disqualification Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by terryalexmm1(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC) in yesterday’s elections, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), expressed satisfaction with the electoral process. Buhari spoke to journalists after his accreditation for the polls at Sarkinyara Ward A, Kaafar Baaru 0003 Polling Unit, Daura, Katsina State, at about 9.30am. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/i-am-satisfied-with-polls-buhari/#sthash.LYqx8cVb.dpuf

Clad in white babanriga with a cap to match, he arrived the unit to a tumultuous reception.
His security personnel had hectic moments controlling the surging crowds as they made desperate attempt to have a glance of the APC presidential candidate.
“I think I am satisfied with the whole process so far. Let me use this opportunity to call on my supporters to remain calm and conduct themselves in the most peaceable manner throughout the elections”, he stated.
Buhari expressed happiness over what he described as “excellent “‘ arrangement put in place by INEC for the polls. “What I have seen on ground here indicates the electoral body has really braced the odds, “ he added.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/i-am-satisfied-with-polls-buhari/#sthash.LYqx8cVb.dpuf

Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by Raiders: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Congratulation to the next president of Nigeria Mr Buhari.
Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by terryalexmm1(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Apc
Sai Baba

Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by Harruun(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Surely as Expected, The wind of CHANGE has Taking Over the Athmospher in Nigeria. #God Bless NIGERIA. #God Bless GMB/PYO

Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by Truth24(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
I smell fowl
Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by terryalexmm1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
You smell rat?
Truth24:
I smell fowl
Re: I Am Satisfied With Polls – Buhari by Truth24(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
terryalexmm1:
You smell rat?
Lol....why d stress na
Anyways, dat should be Akwa ibom, I'm I right?

(1) (Reply)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan. / Help Igbos, Obiano Begs Buhari / Beautiful ASA IGBO Queen Celebrates Nigerian Democracy - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.