Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mod's Please Save Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mod's Please Save Nigeria. (669 Views)

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mod's Please Save Nigeria. by Marvin67: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
I want to use this medium to call on the MOD's of this section to save Nigeria from trouble by closing or deleting any thread with any election result.
From most of the results I've seem on this page, It's obvious some people are just spreading fake results. Some people do not know that a polling unit has a maximum of 750 voters and no polling unit ever records 100% voter turn out. At this point it's also impossible for anyone to know the total result in an area or an LGA, because collation is still going on in INEC offices nationwide, while in some areas voting is still going on.

Please MOD's save nairaland from being a lie spreading tool, and Nigeria from chaos by deleting any thread with a result. Except that thread is from a credible source like vanguard, guardian, or channelstv.

5 Likes

Re: Mod's Please Save Nigeria. by html14java(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Marvin67:
I want to use this medium to call on the MOD's of this section to save Nigeria from trouble by closing or deleting any thread with any election result.
From most of the results I've seem on this page, It's obvious some people are just spreading fake results. Some people do not know that a polling unit has a maximum of 750 voters and no polling unit ever records 100% voter turn out. At this point it's also impossible for anyone to know the total result in an area or an LGA, because collation is still going on in INEC offices nationwide, while in some areas voting is still going on.
Please MOD's save nairaland from being a lie spreading tool, and Nigeria from chaos by deleting any thread with a result. Except that thread is from a credible source like vanguard, guardian, or channelstv.
.Word.
.cc. seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mod's Please Save Nigeria. by masseratti: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
liar some polling unit has more than a thousand in the east and north and 100% turnout is very common there ,if you doubt me check 2011 election result there,if you are asking them to delete and close what people are reporting in a way you have a point I think the people reporting should go a step further by authenticating their reports with the election results pasted on the wall of the unit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Snatch Ballot Boxes In Sagamu / Pls Do This Before The Final Result Is Announced / Look At This Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.