Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat (1218 Views)

You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat / We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by terryalexmm1(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2015
President Jonathan – President Jonathan in an interview with TheCable has said he might not be perfect because there is no perfect human being, but Nigerians cannot afford to vote Muhammadu Buhari , because they will be making a costly mistake.

He also said APC has been overrated and the forthcoming elections Results would prove Nigerians love PDP.

“I don’t think Nigerians will make the mistake of voting for Buhari. Gen. Buhari, with due respect, is not the right option for Nigeria at this time. It is a gamble that is not worth taking.

“I may not be perfect as nobody is perfect.

But I believe that come Saturday, the majority of Nigerian voters will choose me as the best candidate to lead the nation forward.”

He also says APC has been overrated;

“You should remember the Ekiti governorship election last year. Before the election, many people were saying APC would win by a landslide. But we in the PDP were busy mobilising the grassroots, going from village to village, from town to town.

The result shocked everybody, apart from us at the PDP. I am not underrating APC, but I think they are grossly overrated.

We shall meet on the field. That is where we will test our true strengths. We are fully ready. You will soon see,” he said.

About the party that would win in Lagos, the president said;

“The real battleground is Lagos, and if you have been following events closely, the PDP is reborn in Lagos. Wait and see how Lagosians will vote,” he said about election in Lagos.

He also says Buhari/Osinbajo combination is definitely not a winning team;

“You cannot call Osinbajo a political heavyweight in the South West. The Yoruba are more sophisticated than that. In 2011, two of my opponents fielded their running mates from the South West. Still, the South West decided to vote for me.

That tells you a lot about the voters in the South West. They cannot be hoodwinked,” the president said.

http://nairamag.com/i-might-not-be-perfect-but-buhari-is-definitely-not-an-option-president-jonathan/

Yeye Dey Smell.. Weda You like it or Not.....

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba
Sai APC

CHANGE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by POPdecorator: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Mr jona u go crying but not yet tym

sai buhari
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Acekidc4(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2015
See wetin too much of Ogogoro dey do for Body?? Spewing Rubbish since 350BC

#IvotedGMB
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by borntosave: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Abi
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by dominique(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
I don't want to believe that the president spewed all this trash after saying that he respects Nigerians' decision no matter the outcome. Nope
I don't believe it
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by adanduka: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
This sauce get k-leg.
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by olas24u(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Change!
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Olami90: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Becos no human is perfect does not make every human to b less intelligent and slow. If he is not perfect, y can't he step down nd giv more intelligent and active individual in PDP a chance to put a strong contest with Buhari. That is a statement frm somone that is not wise, if u can't do somfin u look for someone dat is more capable that can give him a run for his money..
#wake up $ smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Rhozabeth(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2015
Mr president should leave that for the electorates to decide!
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by GboyegaD(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Who is he to decide who is fit to be there since he isn't?
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Rexnegro(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Story story .... Mr gej I advice u to just jejely pack ur loads when may 29 comes and leave quietly... Ur own imperfection comes with cluelessness and we don't want that anymore. We made mistake to have voted u in 2011 but remember d saying that only a foolish man will stumble on the same stone twice...we nigerians can't be fooled twice na.
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Beamborla(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
I love his statement about the SE...

Just that he didn't really understand the statement himself.
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by japhmanuel: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Chaanji!!!!
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Mr president you are not in the right position to tell us who is the right person or not, its we Nigerians that will determine that
Re: I Might Not Be Perfect, But Buhari Is Definitely Not An Option – President Jonat by Bishop4bella(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Can someone hit like to say bye bye to Jonathan to Otueke.

Change has come to stay.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State 2015 General Elections Not Free And Fair / Video- INEC SPO helping PDP to rig election in Ward 13 Gokana LGA Rivers State / Did Obanikoro's Son Win In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.