Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? (8738 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Basildvalour(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm! o boy!

But this one bad pass tiwa own wen she sing WANTED.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by ghost1718(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2015
OP answer us first... undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
ghost1718:
OP answer us first... undecided
Ok, for me I can't except she is the one that married mua!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by ghost1718(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ok, for me I can't except she is the one that married mua!
anytime i see this kind of cloth in her wardrobe alone... Na that day she dey carry her bag leave my houseundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
ghost1718:
anytime i saw this kind of cloth in her wardrobe alone... Na that day she dey carry her bag leave my houseundecidedundecided
Wickedgrin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Basildvalour:
Hmmm! o boy!

But this one bad pass tiwa own wen she sing WANTED.
Tiwa na small girl na cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Waskolo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
For what?
For social outing
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
1. She got no respect 4 u, if she want strangers to see her P*.

2. She wud deRep ur corporate career and boost ur social career.

3. Be ready for *sex* anytime during d outing or she wud get sexed by som1 else
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
Can you go out with your wifey or girlfriend to an event if she is dressed this way? Is this not out of place and a fashion of madness?

If you have to tell your Wife how to dress then you are in a wrong marriage.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

If you have to tell your Wife how to dress then you are in a wrong marriage.
You can tell ur wife how to dress if she dresses that way!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
If I were a guy? Yes

So long its to the Psychiatric ward we are headed ......its actually better to be Unclad than in rags

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by williamspaul22(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
Rapmoney:
Na fashion wey dey televise, broadcast and advertise oripopo grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
You can tell ur wife how to dress if she dresses that way!

You missed the whole point.

I and my inner circle will never have to tell our wives how to dress because we don't marry strippers.

So I'll never ever have to tell me Wife how to dress.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Dubby6(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
4 her mind now she don wear cloth
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by MaLAdyy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided WTF
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Folksyharry(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
She'll have to go out alone in that dress.

Naaaa
She will not go out at all. That is not going to happen
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Why is it any you guys concern of what a grown woman does with or to her body
So what does relationship or marriage mean? Does it not involve two persons?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Kentnickole(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Konji don kill many nairalanders ooooh chai...

Minus me oooh
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

ONLY THE HUSBAND CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS WIFE BEHAVIOR....NOT A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE IF HE DOESN'T COMPLAIN THEN CASE CLOSED!
Why are you taking this so personal? We are all airing our diverse opinions cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

shaddap! angry
Trouble maker!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by jotey(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
never
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by sauceTDA(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why manaa? undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Allowing her is not the thing, but is she respectful enough to listen to you? undecided
Lady . . .
I believe that not only respect is involved.
She's being unreasonable and foolish.
I predict that she has had sex with more than twenty men. She has no sense of privacy.
Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
NO
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? by Rapmoney(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2015
wristwatch:
NO
Point blank! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.