Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (13606 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by socialmediaman: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:
For the love of Nigeria, GEJ has to win.

The uncertainties under Buhari and the Niger Delta reaction spells doom for Nigeria.

Actually for the love of Nigeria, GEJ needs to go. This country is bigger than him to be wasted further. He has caused more harm than good to this country, infact Nigeria has never been divided so much like this since after the civil war

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
@ OP: IMPOSSICANT, IMPOSSIBLE, IMPROBABLE ABOMINATION, NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!
APC easily walking over PDP - no place for the Otuoke man in Kano and most of Nigeria, his days in Aso Rock are over.

3 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by haffaze777(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
aljharem:
PDP have won overwhelmingly In 5 Kano LGAs counting have been concluded.
from Hope For Nigeria
1] Fagge
2] Nasarawa
3] Kano Municipal
4] Dala,
5] Ungogo

Details to follow soon

Kwankwaso is working for PDP
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
socialmediaman:

Actually for the love of Nigeria, GEJ needs to go. This country is bigger than him to be wasted further. He has caused more harm than good to this country, infact Nigeria has never been divided so much like this since after the civil war

You are totally wrong. Get this facts clear

Nigeria is divided because he is a minority and Nigeria has to choose between a majority and a minority

The choice of choosing a minority only exposed our deep ethnic differences... it was never about GEJ as a person

If GEJ was a northerner, there won't be any need for any elections as he would have coasted to victory with 90% considering his achievements across all sectors. He would have been compared to Obama

But the real Nigerian trouble starts if GMB wins. Then the minority would definitely prove they feed the majority by witholding our national revenue and that my friend. ... will be very ugly

I repeat for the love of Nigeria, GEJ must win.
This is the position of all key investors, committed stakeholders and unbiased participants.

Unfortunately the electorate is made up of illiterates and we have no option than learn the hard way if GMB wins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Niger delta militants are only making noise, ODI 's bombardment by obasanjo is still very fresh in their brains. The only thing asari and tompolo could do is to relocate to benin republic.

GMB is more active than OBJ in handling militant or terrorists.

You really believe you can suppress the creeks and take their oil? Think again

Nigerians are wiser and we now understand our differences. The voting patterns are testament to that.

Reality will hit us all very soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by eaglechild: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2015
egift:

Stop threatening Nigeria. There should be a smooth transition. Development will be continued for the good people of Niger Delta like the rest of Nigeria. But if the militants chose war, we will place the entire region under marshal law - Is that what you want? Buhari is not your regular zoologist, he is an Army Major General. And the MEND, we can do and undo.

Say No to Violence.

Sai Buhari.
lol
Buhari has lost already.

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhahahahahhahahaa
IF I BELEIVE THIS NEWS THEN I MUST BE A VIRGIN! !! grin
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2015
xtremrules:

Not sure of the result figures but sure of the result. Lol. Someone being confused

Na real confusion
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by cyril83(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

You really believe you can suppress the creeks and take their oil? Think again

Nigerians are wiser and we now understand our differences. The voting patterns are testament to that.

Reality will hit us all very soon.

Whose oil ? Oil belongs to Nigeria as a country. What voting patterns ? Are you telling me no one voted for GMB in bayelsa, cross river , akwa ibom , rivers and delta ? And samething goes to GEJ in the north.

You need to have a rethink bro.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Badgers14: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
for people making noise about Niger delta militants reaction if GEJ lost the election, don't forget how OBJ picked up Asari Dokubo in the heat of the moment and threw him in prison without a fuss grin . OBJ/GMB are "trained" military generals. Tompolo and Dokubo are more of street thugs

3 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Whose oil ? Oil belongs to Nigeria as a country. What voting patterns ? Are you telling me no one voted for GMB in bayelsa, cross river , akwa ibom , rivers and delta ? And samething goes to GEJ in the north.

You need to have a rethink bro.

No amount of online arguments can change reality.
We are few days or weeks from facing reality if GMB wins.

I give you another perspective
If the boys blow up a facility today, it will take a minimum of 2 to 3 years to fix it back if engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation is involved.

And that is if the company is interested in fixing the facility under uncertain security and economic conditions.

In other words, the reaction that will trail the announcement of a GMB win could haunt the country and the economy until Buhari's tenure is over.

This is reality.... arguments dont take it away.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by cyril83(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

No amount of online arguments can change reality.
We are few days or weeks from facing reality if GMB wins.

I give you another perspective
If the boys blow up a facility today, it will take a minimum of 2 to 3 years to fix it back if engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation is involved.

And that is if the company is interested in fixing the facility under uncertain security and economic conditions.

In other words, the reaction that will trail the announcement of a GMB win could haunt the country and the economy until Buhari's tenure is over.

This is reality.... arguments dont take it away.

Blow it up and see if agriculture will not pop up and take over your oil, remember agriculture was used to discover oil and none of the agricultural states complained of using agriculture product to fund the nation.

You and your people are just bunch of greedy idiats.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Badgers14:
for people making noise about Niger delta militants reaction if GEJ lost the election, don't forget how OBJ picked up Asari Dokubo in the heat of the moment and threw him in prison without a fuss grin . OBJ/GMB are "trained" military generals. Tompolo and Dokubo are more of street thugs

If you remember, The arrest of asari dokubo caused the reduction of national crude production from 2.5million barrels a day to 700k barrels in two weeks. Nigeria was loosing 1.8million barrels a day because of Asari's arrest.

At $100/ barrel at 60% JV share, that was $108million dollars a day lost because of the arrest of one man.

Fastforward to today, it can only be worse because the price of crude is already unfavourable.

Why was Asari released afterall?
Why grant Amnesty when you could use force?

Hard times lie ahead for Nigeria if GEJ loses.... SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Buhahahahahhahahaa
IF I BELEIVE THIS NEWS THEN I MUST BE A VIRGIN! !! grin
u don marry?
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Blow it up and see if agriculture will not pop up and take over your oil, remember agriculture was used to discover oil and none of the agricultural states complained of using agriculture product to fund the nation.

You and your people are just bunch of greedy idiats.

Nigeria's structure today cannot be sustained by agriculture

Infact as at today, Crude is responsible for 78% of our GDP.

Agriculture as at today cannot pay even 10% cost of government much more funding capital projects.

No need throwing words around, every growing sector needs the support of oil and gas at least for the next 8years before they start contributing significantly to the economy.

Take away oil today, dollar would sell for 400naira. And for an import economy like ours.... we are in deep shit under a GMB's presidency

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

If you remember, The arrest of asari dokubo caused the reduction of national crude production from 2.5million barrels a day to 700k barrels in two weeks. Nigeria was loosing 1.8million barrels a day because of Asari's arrest.

At $100/ barrel at 60% JV share, that was $108million dollars a day lost because of the arrest of one man.

Fastforward to today, it can only be worse because the price of crude is already unfavourable.

Why was Asari released afterall?
Why grant Amnesty when you could use force?

Hard times lie ahead for Nigeria if GEJ loses.... SIMPLE
and how come we had more money in the foreign reserves then than now.Abeg,talk another thing
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
mumu9gerian:

u don marry?

You won marry me?
Abi you won make I marry you?

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
mumu9gerian:

and how come we had more money in the foreign reserves then than now.Abeg,talk another thing

The steep drop in the price of crude affected the foreign reserve in 2014 and was used in stabilizing the economy.

And the benchmark cost of crude used in budgeting at that time was much less than the growing price of crude. So the increasing crude price under OBJ compensated a bit for the drop in production

Besides the capital projects at those times were very minimal compared to now. Obj put money in the reserves without engaging capital projects.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Change2015(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gbawe2:

Is it not funny how you guys where "democrats" only days ago when you were sure of a GEJ victory, despite everything pointing to the contrary, only for you to now be anarchists today when it seems Nigerians have rejected GEJ? Jonathan will leave and nothing will happen. Nigeria, and the future of 170 million people, is greater than the political ambition of one single individual.

They are such ridiculous hypocrites, but truly Nigeria will overcome them.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

The uncertainties under Buhari and the Niger Delta reaction spells doom for Nigeria.

gbagbo loading . . .

this is why the marines are in ghana . . .
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by cyril83(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Nigeria's structure today cannot be sustained by agriculture

Infact as at today, Crude is responsible for 78% of our GDP.

Agriculture as at today cannot pay even 10% cost of government much more funding capital projects.

No need throwing words around, every growing sector needs the support of oil and gas at least for the next 8years before they start contributing significantly to the economy.

Take away oil today, dollar would sell for 400naira. And for an import economy like ours.... we are in deep shit under a GMB's presidency

Nigeria is blessed with many resources above oil, it only take good leaders to be incharge. Pdp led administration has ruined our economy by depending solely on oil product and these had generated to uneployment, currency devaluation, corruption and still counting.

With GMB/APC led administration, i so much believe in good and rapid transformation, change and development.

If you take away oil Nigeria will survive and also move on, remember many countries like malaysia, ireland, still counting did not have oil and their economy stay strong.

GMB will want and GMB will have.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Nigeria is blessed with many resources above oil, it only take good leaders to be incharge. Pdp led administration has ruined our economy by depending solely on oil product and these had generated to uneployment, currency devaluation, corruption and still counting.

With GMB/APC led administration, i so much believe in good and rapid transformation, change and development.

If you take away oil Nigeria will survive and also move on, remember many countries like malaysia, ireland, still counting did not have oil and their economy stay strong.

GMB will want and GMB will have.

Now you've been cornered to reality

It is nice you are identifying the alternatives but it doesn't take away the hard times ahead

In 2019, the question will be asked....'why did we have to through all this?'

And you can be sure that none of the campaign promises can be achieved without the crude funds.

If you were smart enough, you would have gotten the message and pray for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
oyb:

gbagbo loading . . .

this is why the marines are in ghana . . .

And what will the marines do?

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by genearts(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

It statements like this that annoys me. You cannot threaten people to voting for GEJ.

I will like to see what the ND militants can do tho
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by proflomo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

You are totally wrong. Get this facts clear

Nigeria is divided because he is a minority and Nigeria has to choose between a majority and a minority

The choice of choosing a minority only exposed our deep ethnic differences... it was never about GEJ as a person

If GEJ was a northerner, there won't be any need for any elections as he would have coasted to victory with 90% considering his achievements across all sectors. He would have been compared to Obama

But the real Nigerian trouble starts if GMB wins. Then the minority would definitely prove they feed the majority by witholding our national revenue and that my friend. ... will be very ugly

I repeat for the love of Nigeria, GEJ must win.
This is the position of all key investors, committed stakeholders and unbiased participants.

Unfortunately the electorate is made up of illiterates and we have no option than learn the hard way if GMB wins

When the whole of the country came out in 2009 or was it 2010 to protest in his support against those who tried nit to install him as president after the absence of the then sick President Yaradua, didn't they know he was from a minority tribe than?
When Nigerians - northerners, westerners,eeasterners, southerners, majorities, minorities and everyone voted massively for him in 2011 against this same Buhari, they didn't know he was a minority abi?
Na wa o. See what sentiments have turned you into. See how unreasonable and blind you have become because of sentiments.
Chain! Daris God o. Smmmmmmmh.

4 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by cyril83(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Now you've been cornered to reality

It is nice you are identifying the alternatives but it doesn't take away the hard times ahead

In 2019, the question will be asked....'why did we have to through all this?'

And you can be sure that none of the campaign promises can be achieved without the crude funds.

If you were smart enough, you would have gotten the message and pray for Nigeria

Then it would be cleared to all Nigerians that people of the south south region do not want one Nigeria and thereby bring retrogression to Nigeria state.

Nothing to pray about, you people would be caged if you try to foment any trouble.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by proflomo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

You won marry me?

Me I fit marry you o. So far you are beautiful, sexy and most importantly, INTELLIGENT.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

The steep drop in the price of crude affected the foreign reserve in 2014 and was used in stabilizing the economy.

And the benchmark cost of crude used in budgeting at that time was much less than the growing price of crude. So the increasing crude price under OBJ compensated a bit for the drop in production

Besides the capital projects at those times were very minimal compared to now. Obj put money in the reserves without engaging capital projects.

which capital projects
the oyo ibadan road was completed by the uaradua administration,paris club debt was paid and the crude oil price was far less .
you mentioned late 2014 what of before then why didnt the reserve frow astronomically
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

You won marry me?
why u dey ask another question,u don marry?
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
mumu9gerian:

which capital projects
the oyo ibadan road was completed by the uaradua administration,paris club debt was paid and the crude oil price was far less .
you mentioned late 2014 what of before then why didnt the reserve frow astronomically

Because the cost of governance has grown and there are more capital project under current govt

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
cyril83:

Then it would be cleared to all Nigerians that people of the south south region do not want one Nigeria and thereby bring retrogression to Nigeria state.

Nothing to pray about, you people would be caged if you try to foment any trouble.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
proflomo:

Me I fit marry you o. So far you are beautiful, sexy and most importantly, INTELLIGENT.

Why am I feeling so fly?
*blushing*
*eyes battling*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.