Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (13605 Views)

Amaechiā€™s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
mumu9gerian:

why u dey ask another question,u don marry?

You won marry me?

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by cyril83(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

I wish you luck.

I wish you the best.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
proflomo:

When the whole of the country came out in 2009 or was it 2010 to protest in his support against those who tried nit to install him as president after the absence of the then sick President Yaradua, didn't they know he was from a minority tribe than?
When Nigerians - northerners, westerners,eeasterners, southerners, majorities, minorities and everyone voted massively for him in 2011 against this same Buhari, they didn't know he was a minority abi?
Na wa o. See what sentiments have turned you into. See how unreasonable and blind you have become because of sentiments.
Chain! Daris God o. Smmmmmmmh.

Nigerians are illiterate complainants. They always choose the next thing without thinking.

If GMB wins, Nigerians will still call for his head in less than a year cos we would heap our personal frustrations on whoever is in power.

We'll continue to go around in circles until we fix the faulty Nigerian structure. But this time, we have some suffering to do.

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by ims80s(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Big Time Lie,In Those Lg U List Apc Won With Wide Gap,something Like Apc 38000 And Pdp 4000 In All The Local Govt,allready We Have Started Celebration, Apc Won The Three Senatrial Zone.Official Result.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Beamborla(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

You are totally wrong. Get this facts clear

Nigeria is divided because he is a minority and Nigeria has to choose between a majority and a minority

The choice of choosing a minority only exposed our deep ethnic differences... it was never about GEJ as a person

If GEJ was a northerner, there won't be any need for any elections as he would have coasted to victory with 90% considering his achievements across all sectors. He would have been compared to Obama

But the real Nigerian trouble starts if GMB wins. Then the minority would definitely prove they feed the majority by witholding our national revenue and that my friend. ... will be very ugly

I repeat for the love of Nigeria, GEJ must win.
This is the position of all key investors, committed stakeholders and unbiased participants.

Unfortunately the electorate is made up of illiterates and we have no option than learn the hard way if GMB wins

Wow! You just referred to Nigerians as illiterate.

That aside, Gej must win because he is a good leader or because of fear of the unknown? If we are to go by that, then Buhari must win or have you forgotten boko haram is a product of the North?
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

No amount of online arguments can change reality.
We are few days or weeks from facing reality if GMB wins.

I give you another perspective
If the boys blow up a facility today, it will take a minimum of 2 to 3 years to fix it back if engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation is involved.

And that is if the company is interested in fixing the facility under uncertain security and economic conditions.

In other words, the reaction that will trail the announcement of a GMB win could haunt the country and the economy until Buhari's tenure is over.

This is reality.... arguments dont take it away.

Let them go ahead and blow it up.

It would do Nigeria much good, because it will force the country to diversify its economy to be less dependent oil; at the expense of the saboteurs who will be presiding over their increasingly polluted land and in any case a dwindling (value) resource, courtesy of their own actions.
Yes, let them cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Besides, most of the production has shifted away from onshore to offshore (which by international law belongs to all Nigerians).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Caseless: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
aljharem:

We have 44 LGs in Kano and there results are yet to be out

These 5 I posted are the ones out so far
u are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by ribbit: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:
For the love of Nigeria, GEJ has to win.

The uncertainties under Buhari and the Niger Delta reaction spells doom for Nigeria.
fhuck naija delta

they can set the homes on fire, na their wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Beamborla:

Wow! You just referred to Nigerians as illiterate.

That aside, Gej must win because he is a good leader or because of fear of the unknown? If we are to go by that, then Buhari must win or have you forgotten boko haram is a product of the North?

85% of Nigerian electorate are Nigerians.
Just they will make their voting choices without reasoning, so the creeks will go up in flames unintelligently.

Its no one's fault. It's the fault of the Nigerian structure that must be revisited.

If GEJ was a northerner, his performance will keep him in asorock till 2023

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by proflomo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Nigerians are illiterate complainants. They always choose the next thing without thinking.

If GMB wins, Nigerians will still call for his head in less than a year cos we would heap our personal frustrations on whoever is in power.

We'll continue to go around in circles until we fix the faulty Nigerian structure. But this time, we have some suffering to do.

I'm not a politician. I'm a scientist - a proud one at that. So I can boldly say it that I have no biasrd, baseless political sentiment or attachment.
If Buhari begins to fumble today, I'll be the first and the mist vocal voice critising him - constructively though. Even with all my campaigns and support for him. This is what we just did to Jonathan. Er supported and voted for him in 2009 and 2011. He disappointed us and we campaign for his outage. Same we shall do to Buhari if he dared disappoint us.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

You won marry me?
make we do am small small,i guess u have answered sha?
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
ribbit:
fhuck naija delta

they can set the homes on fire, na their wahala be that.

Niger delta wahala is Nigeria's wahala.

We have no option yet than to manage them carefully. Otherwise Somalia will be better than us.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by mumu9gerian: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

that is what its all about,uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, someone once said he is willing to risk his vote for GMB rather than be foolish and vote AGAIN for GEJ.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
proflomo:

I'm not a politician. I'm a scientist - a proud one at that. So I can boldly say it that I have no biasrd, baseless political sentiment or attachment.
If Buhari begins to fumble today, I'll be the first and the mist vocal voice critising him - constructively though. Even with all my campaigns and support for him. This is what we just did to Jonathan. Er supported and voted for him in 2009 and 2011. He disappointed us and we campaign for his outage. Same we shall do to Buhari if he dared disappoint us.

Mr scientist, with Nigeria's structure. .. choices are not made on personal preferences alone.

There are decisions that are made for the love of the country.

Buhari is not a better administrator than GEJ. Both have been tested.

But above that is the fact that Nigeria will soon be pulled to a halt economically because of resumed militancy in the south. If you thought about the love for Nigeria over personal preference. ... that decision will change

And note it today..... no single individual can fix Nigeria if we dont go back to true federalism. As long every tribe, region and state get allocations from the federal centre. ... our fundamental wahala will persist.

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Beamborla(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

85% of Nigerian electorate are Nigerians.
Just they will make their voting choices without reasoning, so the creeks will go up in flames unintelligently.

Its no one's fault. It's the fault of the Nigerian structure that must be revisited.

If GEJ was a northerner, his performance will keep him in asorock till 2023
These same set of illiterates gave him their votes against Buhari in 2011, didn't they?

Please, let's look beyond religion and tribe. Jonathan has done nothing. If he had done well, the SW especially would have given him 100% support. Matter of fact, no one would think of Buhari.

It's like you are using the Niger Delta militants to threaten people to vote in Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by ribbit: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Niger delta wahala is Nigeria's wahala.

We have no option yet than to manage them carefully. Otherwise Somalia will be better than us.
for your mind

how many african nations have oil? how many is like somalia?

what have you personally gained from the oil? they deceive yaself.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

You won marry me?
Nne hapu dat guy!
He doesn't have a car, okwi G-Wagon?
Mbanu!

I'm availability kwa! grin
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by thewarrior72: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
egift:

Stop threatening Nigeria. There should be a smooth transition. Development will be continued for the good people of Niger Delta like the rest of Nigeria. But if the militants chose war, we will place the entire region under marshal law - Is that what you want? Buhari is not your regular zoologist, he is an Army Major General. And the MEND, we can do and undo.

Say No to Violence.

Sai Buhari.
Bloody parasite, just pray that GEJ wins or else the economy will come to a halt & let's see how a bloody civil servant like u will be paid his wages. Go ask Aregberascal how easy he has find it to pay his civil servant, even though the oil is still flowing. By the time the oil stop flowing, u parasitic good for nothing people will die of hunger in ur respective states.

Infact, I don't know if, I should be praying for Booharii to win, which will definitely hasten the balkanisation of this discombobulation. With boko haram in north & MEND in the south, we BIAFRAN can just walk away from this strange marriage with uncircumcised muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Beamborla:

These same set of illiterates gave him their votes against Buhari in 2011, didn't they?

Please, let's look beyond religion and tribe. Jonathan has done nothing. If he had done well, the SW especially would have given him 100% support. Matter of fact, no one would think of Buhari.

It's like you are using the Niger Delta militants to threaten people to vote in Jonathan.

Achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector etc ......... are the nothing he did.

If GEJ was a northerner, he'll be compared to Obama and will be forced to continue till 2023

I am not threatening... am bringing reality to the fore for Nigerians who like playing ostrich with a pride of lions

2 Likes

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Nne hapu dat guy!
He doesn't have a car, okwi G-Wagon?
Mbanu!

I'm availability kwa! grin

grin grin..
Nnam, you understand my languaji.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by proflomo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Mr scientist, with Nigeria's structure. .. choices are not made on personal preferences alone.

But above that is the fact that Nigeria will soon be pulled to a halt economically because of resumed militancy in the south. If you thought about the love for Nigeria over personal preference. ... that decision will change

And note it today..... no single individual can fix Nigeria if we dont go back to true federalism. As long every tribe, region and state get allocations from the federal centre. ... our fundamental wahala will persist.

You and this your outcry for war. Hope you ain't Dokubo or To polo or Gani Adams. America and thecinternational community have you guys on their 'watch list'. They won't hesitate to help Nigeria pick you people up and put you where you belong.
Can you imbibe the spirit of a good sportsmanship. Abeg go rest jare. When next anyone from your place get to Aso Rock, tell him or perhaps her not to allow his/her spouse to control her. Because the outcome will be that such a spouse will push him or her into serious trouble. And also tell him to be a man or woman of competence and integrity.
Abrg ogbeni leave story. Let move forward.
What you should be doing now is that you should be advising our dear outgoing President Jonathan to accept defeat and to leave honorable and peaceful.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
proflomo:

You and this your outcry for war. Hope you ain't Dokubo or To polo or Gani Adams. America and thecinternational community have you guys on their 'watch list'. They won't hesitate to help Nigeria pick you people up and put you where you belong.
Can you imbibe the spirit of a good sportsmanship. Abeg go rest jare. When next anyone from your place get to Aso Rock, tell him or perhaps her not to allow his/her spouse to control her. Because the outcome will be that such a spouse will push him or her into serious trouble. And also tell him to be a man or woman of competence and integrity.
Abrg ogbeni leave story. Let move forward.
What you should be doing now is that you should be advising our dear outgoing President Jonathan to accept defeat and to leave honorable and peaceful.

GEJ will win but next time, think for the love of the country.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by hardbody: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Why are we all so much in a hurry? Why can't we just wait for INEC's official declaration, ntori oloun?
Meanwhile, whoever wins have my blessings, as I don't do violence or any protest(s) whatsoever.
#I do not wait for what my country/government [can] do for me, BUT rather what I [can] do for myself and my country, irrespective of who is in power.
God Bless One Nigeria!

You are a kindred spirit bro. Your position is exactly mine. I dont care who wins. Let us move forward. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Fairgodwin(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
hardbody:

You are a kindred spirit bro. Your position is exactly mine. I dont care who wins. Let us move forward. That is all.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Beamborla(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector etc ......... are the nothing he did.

If GEJ was a northerner, he'll be compared to Obama and will be forced to continue till 2023

I am not threatening... am bringing reality to the fore for Nigerians who like playing ostrich with a pride of lions
I guess I've not been living in Nigeria if all the listed achievements really exist and I know nothing of them except that of almajiri schools and establishment of new universities when the existing ones are nothing to write home about especially in terms of infrastructure. When it comes to standard, very few can boldly raise their heads up.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by san316(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

Shey you have been seeing news headlines such as "600 bh members killed by the military"? Ok. The headlines we will see in the coming months if ur prophesy comes to pass are "1000 Militants die in clash with Army", "Otuoke cleared of Militants and leader Arrested", "Ex president and sponsor of Militant Arrested and Stripped Naked in public" etc. Go and die flets. phuck you morrafuckah.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
san316:

Shey you have been seeing news headlines such as "600 bh members killed by the military"? Ok. The headlines we will see in the coming months if ur prophesy comes to pass are "1000 Militants die in clash with Army", "Otuoke cleared of Militants and leader Arrested", "Ex president and sponsor of Militant Arrested and Stripped Naked in public" etc. Go and die flets. phuck you morrafuckah.

You will also be hearing ' Nigerian national crude production down to 100k barrels per day.

So dont expect that you will be killing them and flowing their crude.

It takes about 2 or 3 years to fix a damaged oil facility to spec. Before we are done fixing a wreckage of 2 days operation by the militants, Buhari's tenure will be over.
You still dont get it, do you?
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Burlah4u2c(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Flets:

No amount of online arguments can change reality.
We are few days or weeks from facing reality if GMB wins.

I give you another perspective
If the boys blow up a facility today, it will take a minimum of 2 to 3 years to fix it back if engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation is involved.

And that is if the company is interested in fixing the facility under uncertain security and economic conditions.

In other words, the reaction that will trail the announcement of a GMB win could haunt the country and the economy until Buhari's tenure is over.

This is reality.... arguments dont take it away.
Man, they are not stupid like u think they are... they won't blow any facility. why? we rely on them because they have oil! once they dont have it, we back off.. and remember, a destroyed oil spilled land cant do agriculture.. so tell me, will they throw away what they have just because of politics..see, if they blow one thinking that will scare the government, they just will frustrate them in a bid to stop violence which then will make them blow more.. and once they are 90% done with damages, the government backs off! u know what could follow.. ONE NIGERIA o
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Oskilala: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
san316:

Can u state ur facts without throwing insults? Apply manners in everything u do, then the country will be better.....May the right Candidate win.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Flets: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Burlah4u2c:

Man, they are not stupid like u think they are... they won't blow any facility. why? we rely on them because they have oil! once they dont have it, we back off.. and remember, a destroyed oil spilled land cant do agriculture.. so tell me, will they throw away what they have just because of politics..see, if they blow one thinking that will scare the government, they just will frustrate them in a bid to stop violence which then will make them blow more.. and once they are 90% done with damages, the government backs off! u know what could follow.. ONE NIGERIA o

Crude marketers are keen on buying black market crude. Besides, Nigeria cannot back off because there is nothing to back off to.

Nigeria is used to easy crude money, dealing with its absence will be deadly. Cost of governance is already high and that easy money is what all politicians are keen on..... both APC and PDP.

Nigerian masses are not part of the political games.... they are only the pawns and will take the heat more.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by san316(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oskilala:

Can u state ur facts without throwing insults? Apply manners in everything u do, then the country will be better.....May the right Candidate win.

Do you know for how long this guy has been spamming this forum with his nonsensical prophesies? He's just so annoying.
Re: Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
egift:

Stop threatening Nigeria. There should be a smooth transition. Development will be continued for the good people of Niger Delta like the rest of Nigeria. But if the militants chose war, we will place the entire region under marshal law - Is that what you want? Buhari is not your regular zoologist, he is an Army Major General. And the MEND, we can do and undo.

Say No to Violence.

Sai Buhari.

Coming from people who threatened Nigeria over a court case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blind Man In Borno Donates His Land To Shelter Refugees. Photo / FG Back-pedals, To Adopt Ranching To End Herders, Farmers Clashes / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.