Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. (18253 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Visman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
GEJ till Yoruba stop being Hausa slaves grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by imsuboi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

All said and all done, we'll see who wins at the end
Sai Buhari

Alright. Till then.

But don't ever call me your brother. I can't be siblings with such a pea-brained fellow like your ugly self

Stick to famzing your fellow buhari supporters

GEJ till 2019
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
After all the noise Fayose made, APC pulled over 30% votes there.

We put up a strong fight . The result is not disappointing at all. We sweep off the remaining SW, clear off N and NE, leave SS for GEJ and chew a bit of SE then victory is already ours.
Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dominionng:
40% in Ekiti ain't bad really.

The CHANGE is here!

SAI BUHARI!
I thought you guys were shouting that southwest is lockdown for Buhari I am surprise that PDP is performing well in southwest. What happen ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by rhukky01: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari dnt stand a chance in south south and south east so u guys beta start cryin...we jst need lik 2 states in d south west

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I thought you guys were shouting that southwest is lockdown for Buhari I am surprise that PDP is performing well in southwest. What happen ?

We didn't mention all of SW. Ekiti was a no go area but Lagos, Ogun ,Oyo and surrounding boarders is ours.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by ribbit: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
ekiti kete

fountain of hungry people grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Google63(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm not your brother you swine.

Go and look for your fellow piglets to famz with.

Bro why are you so pained... the guy never abused you.. it's obvious you can see the job that corrupt politician promised you has been lost already... Eeyah.. #move with change

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by smartleo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
zendy:
If these results are authentic then it is actually bad news for Buhari because he is already losing in his stronghold of the SW.

ekiti too small to decide who win s presidency.hmmmm
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by imsuboi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Google63:

Bro why are you so pained... the guy never abused you.. it's obvious you can see the job that corrupt politician promised you has been lost already... Eeyah.. #move with change

Who's pained? Your illiterate of a father? undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Google63(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
rhukky01:
Buhari dnt stand a chance in south south and south east so u guys beta start cryin...we jst need lik 2 states in d south west
The SS and SE votes that's making you happy, can't be compared with just the North West and North East votes... so bro, take heart.. your fellow TANoids are doing the needful #decamping things

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Google63(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Who's pained? Your illiterate of a father? undecided
lol... I hope you don't commit suicide tomorrow.. take heart bro

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
40% in Ekiti is good result. Fayose boasted APC won't get 25%.

The difference in absolute figure is 50k. We will recover that in Osun.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Google63(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
smartleo:

ekiti too small to decide who win s presidency.hmmmm
you don subscribe??
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

We didn't mention all of SW. Ekiti was a no go area but Lagos, Ogun ,Oyo and surrounding boarders is ours.
Sai Buhari.
lol @Ekiti not been a no go area the noise before the election is that southwest is lockdown for APC and only southeast and southsouth is for PDP, maybe you are not among the noise makers but if you investigate well you will understand my point.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Rexnegro(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
zendy:
If these results are authentic then it is actually bad news for Buhari because he is already losing in his stronghold of the SW.
If u call ekiti stronghold of the SW wetin u want call lagos ? The whole of ekiti in population no reach alimosho LG in lagos....

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Rexnegro(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
ribbit:
ekiti kete

fountain of hungry people grin
Fayose make me dey regret say am from ekiti...I concur with u bro fountain of hungry people, mentally poor set of people allowing a thug , a tout be there gov. What a shame to people of my state.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

Let 'em know jare.
That's what they fail to understand.
Its not a bad result at all.
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by khassy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by braindamage(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

Daura LG of Katsina State with 69,000 votes has cancelled the 50,000 margin of Ekiti State

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by curiouses: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:

It has been recovered for in Daura LGA

Daura LGA in kastina

APC: 69632,
PDP:117

Ekiti Total Vote

APC 123,308
PDP 176,351

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Elzends(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gej till 29 may2015
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by ribbit: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
oyo west

APC --16456

pdp --5876

live from ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
This is the official breakdown of the presidential results from polling units in Ekiti state alone.

PDP 5,699
APC 3,103

Ido Osi LGA

APC 7,433
PDP 12,479

Moba LGA

APC 7,492
PDP 8,687
ACPN 22
AD 26
ADC 19

Oye LGA

APC 8,574
PDP 11,262

http://www.elections.premiumtimesng.com/#!/

please tell me GEJ is not leading oo.

I cover my property at bauchi state with the precious blood of JESUS. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:

I'm not your brother you swine.

Go and look for your fellow piglets to famz with.

What a bastard you are!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by boladeen(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
rhukky01:
How many states are dia in ur so called ss and se? Compared to SW and north?
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by Arsenella007(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Its the 2015 presidential results from ekiti state. Visit the website in the link provided. @ cmkmayoca, the links are provided and the insult wasn't necessary.

Buhari is putting up a strong fight.

Let's join the force
Sai Buhari

Can't you people just keep calm and allow Inec to officially release the results?? Na wah for busy bodies
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by rhukky01: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari can't get 25percent of vote in d se and sw so according 2 d constitution he can't win Gej is currently getin more Dan 25percent nation wide dat makes him win d elction
Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by ribbit: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
rhukky01:
Buhari can't get 25percent of vote in d se and sw so according 2 d constitution he can't win Gej is currently getin more Dan 25percent nation wide dat makes him win d elction
buhari already won more than 25% in oyo ekiti ogun and osun

remains lagos and ondo

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. by rhukky01: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari can't shine in south east also but Jona will clear enugu anambra abia etc convincely so gmb dnt stand a chance guys....d Yorubas will suffer dis second term of goodluck....cos. he is going 2 focous on d south south...una die well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.