Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (36396 Views)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by chimere66: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2017
MY CONNECTION TO NO. 16 OSBORNE ROAD, IKOYI, LAGOS.
AHMADU ADAMU MUAZU

My attention has been drawn to the news making the rounds that I own the building on No.16 Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. I want to state clearly that I built the said property and sold to prospective buyers of individual flats.

I have been a property developer since 1983 and I have developed and sold several properties all over the world, the property in queation happens to be one of them. I acquired the land and jointly develop it using a bank loan, I obtained about nine (9) years ago.
However all the flats have been sold to prospective buyers inorder to pay back the loan. I do not own or occupy any of the apartments. I sold all the apartments through established estate agents as such I have no knowledge or interest in who purchases or rents any of the flats.

I commend the efforts of the official of the EFCC and the government's drive at fighting corruption and also the media in informing the public on illicit and corrupt proceeds. My response is not intended to jeopardise or interfere with the ongoing investigation of the anti graft and security agencies but to clear the misconception that the house in question belongs to me. I strongly believe that the efforts being made will surely unveil the real owner of such flat and the monies recovered.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/ahmadu-adamu-mu-debunk-rumour-for.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by bjt(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Chai, see as everybody dey disown the house.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by efepro(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
this is getting more interesting......

Meanwhile, read FFK latest tweet.

14 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by jmichlins(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2017
I love as everyone dey disown the money. Make CBN carry the money put inside the economy. Imagine what will happen to the forex market

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by dragonking3: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Histrings08(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Truth will come out soon... Don't worry y'all
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by modelsms(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Since everybody is now disowning the mula, I Modelsms, male, Nigerian christian, and a data vendor want to claim the money.

Btw Check my signature below pls for your data

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
I am also not the owner grin. Magu on point. If PDP were still in power all these will go scot free, even some banks don't have that much money. The ineffectual buffoon was and will remain one of the worst mistakes ever to be made by a sovereign state. IPOB terrorists over to u.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by thesicilian: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by fuckyoumhen: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2017
EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE & REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF WHOEVER THAT OWNS THE FLAT WHERE THE MONEY WAS FOUND

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
After an initial denial.Anyway,a middle man has been contracted to claim ownership of the #15b found in one of the building apartment.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by drss2(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2017
a govt ruling by propaganda n blackmail will fall victim to its own propaganda.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC has failed again, which is not surprising since they chose to make the discovery public before doing proper investigations as to who actually owns it.
Now the real owner is going to destroy any evidence connecting him/her to the money beforehand
Except if the efcc want to manipulate it.The owner of the apartment cannot destroy any evidence.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
I am also not the owner grin. Magu on point. If PDP were still in power all these will go scot free.
BVN caused all this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by iaatmguy(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2017
But didn't the whistle blower reveal the name of the owner of the flat? If the whistle blower knows there is cash in the flat, he/she should also know the name of the owner

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2017
I learnt amaechi dey fvck that mo abudu girl and he is he owner of the money angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2017
iaatmguy:
But didn't the whistle blower reveal the name of the owner of the flat? If the whistle blower knows there is cash in the flat, he/she should also know the name of the owner

Because the money belongs to an APC person! grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Because the money belongs to an APC person! grin grin

Certainly.

I doubt any PDP man will hide his/her cash in Ikoyi.

Even the one discovered at Balogun market, we are yet to know the real owner.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by HottestFire: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
thesicilian:
EFCC is a toothless dog, but the good thing is forfeiture of that money to the F.G. Now we have records of this one not like many unaccounted for. I just hope....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by sinistermind(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Now you all can see what Lere Olayinka said is connecting bits by bits. Watch and see, this is the last we will hear of this discovery...

8 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
drss2:
a govt ruling by propaganda n blackmail will fall victim to its own propaganda.

So even though you can clearly see the money? And the numerous denials by some of the accused? It is still propaganda and the money does not exist?

Anyway sense and you pained jewish people have always been world's apart!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by alezzy13: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls you imbecilic dolts should stop using your borrowed 10mb data to defending these useless politicians. IT makes you all look incredibly stuupid.

WTF is "no PDP man can own that money" How the F** do you know that??

Whoever has links to that house clearly has a case to answer. Whether PDP, APC, APGA, HIV, I dont give a rats ass. IF indeed Amaechi is implicated, he MUST face the music.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by leksmedia: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2017
I feel The Nigerian Government should set up a new law , anyone caught in any act of corruption such as this will forfeit all their properties to the federal Government including the ones they got with clean money. For your website design, Blog design, ecommerce websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by loadedvibes: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Is alright let's stop all this.. how hard can it be to find out who owns the house abi the flat.. even the money self I swear that money na from our national reserve before.. and na person cash that money out.. make this people no dey use us play.. i dey vex

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by NoBetterNigeria: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
The latest now according to Effc, the said apartment is owned by a serving Minister.

Source, political platform on Raypower

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Atiku2019: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by rusher14: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Patience Jonathan may still claim it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
This amount of money without a verified owner....
Was the flat not rented out to someone ?
Is there no tenancy agreement ?
How was it paid for ?
Can the Landlord not be summoned to give evidence and cast light on the issue ?
Who did the whistle blower originally implicate ?
These are simple and logical questions

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by okonja(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Na me get ham
Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2017
First time in the history of our nation where politicians deny ownership of such huge sum of money- imagine it was the 1.3billion dollars crook aka the ineffectual buffoon, that is still the president. ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by bettercreature(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Can we set up committee to go and claim this fuckkking money? since it belong to no one

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) by Aburi001: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2017
dragonking3:
If everybody is disowning the house, who now actually owns the house?
Ancestor I guess grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.