Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Baba Please Forgive My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Please Forgive My People (2358 Views)

President Shagari,please forgive us,......GEJ Is The Epitome Of Corruption. / Baba Please Hasten Up~ Cleverly Nwamama. / Baba Please Fulfil Your Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Please Forgive My People by deandavid(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Incoming president GMB,I know u re going to win this election.and when u look through the results geographically u might say deltans voted against u.its true though,but majority of them did it becos of ethnic sentiments,not really becos they liked Jonathan.in d polling units yestaday,they even said gej doesn't deserve their votes. But were doing it becos they say he is their brother.I tried my best to persuade some of my peers on why they should vote u codedly.but becos they were blind by sentiments and would even beat me if they knew I was canvassing for u,I was able to gather 24 votes,out of 220 for u from ward 9,unit 009,uvwie LGA. Baba when u get to aso rock,pls forgive my people and extend ur leadership to my state even though u lost there.I believe only those who are upright and stands for fairness and justice is my brother or sister.hence u are my brother. Gej cannot be my brother.i cannot align with PDP.remember even in the delta you still have people like us who have always wanted justice and corruption wiped out of our country.baba carry go.sai buhari

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by dwilliams: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
deandavid:
Incoming president GMB,I know u re going to win this election.and when u look through the results geographically u might say deltans voted against u.its true though,but majority of them did it becos of ethnic sentiments,not really becos they liked Jonathan.in d polling units yestaday,they even said gej doesn't deserve their votes. But were doing it becos they say he is their brother.I tried my best to persuade some of my peers on why they should vote u codedly.but becos they were blind by sentiments and would even beat me if they knew I was canvassing for u,I was able to gather 24 votes,out of 220 for u from ward 9,unit 009,uvwie LGA. Baba when u get to aso rock,pls forgive my people and extend ur leadership to my state even though u lost there.I believe only those who are upright and stands for fairness and justice is my brother or sister.hence u are my brother. Gej cannot be my brother.i cannot align with PDP.remember even in the delta you still have people like us who have always wanted justice and corruption wiped out of our country.baba carry go.sai buhari

Brother u r blessed,na d same rope tie us, reporting frm ekpoma in edo state

14 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by bennyrazz: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
#babaplsforgivethem for they did not see the light in delta grin

8 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by Wuuworld(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Frustrated beast of no identities....am waiting to see ur tears in few minute time

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by watered(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Eti rin kan kan!

Wa fe ku

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by ROCKJ1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Funny OP

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Believe me the SS/SE people need to change this "Na Our Brother Mentality"..
They see a pit and still fall into it because their brother dug the pit.

#VoteForAbetterNigeria..

7 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by DelGardo: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
I wish to make a plea for my Igbo people too... their case is even more painful because they have little stake in Jonathan's presidency.

Forget us not... for the sake of democracy and fairness.

7 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by jamace(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
Believe me the SS/SE people need to change this "Na Our Brother Mentality"..
They see a pit and still fall into it because their brother dug the pit.

#VoteForAbetterNigeria..
The North is worse. They mostly vote based on "Na mu ne"(He is ours).

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
apc already starting to weep, even with their fake results

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari will be the President of Nigeria unlike the drunkard a.k.a President of the south

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by cheruv: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
DelGardo:
[s]I wish to make a plea for my Igbo people too... their case is even more painful because they have little stake in Jonathan's presidency.

Forget us not... for the sake of democracy and fairness[/s].
INYO!!!! angry

lekwa okotoko di anyi mma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by khassy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019
Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by cooljude(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Funny op. If he wins, its his duty to serve all Nigerians same for President Jonathan whether they voted for him or not.
Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by egift(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019

In your dreams, sheybe na this be de Bentley wey una dey cruise;its book for one place only, Otuoke.

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by andresia(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
deandavid:

I indentify with as I have similar experience ward 3, unit 006, Uvwie LGA where we garnered 28 votes for the people's general. it is well

2 Likes

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by khassy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

In your dreams, sheybe na this be de Bentley wey una dey cruise;its book for one place only, Otuoke.
that got me laffing dude

so something good can come out of APC

hmmmm

wonders the say never ends

#PoliticsWithoutViolence
Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by tit(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
it is only a bastard that points to his father house with lefthand - Obafemi Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
tit:
it is only a bastard that points to his father house with lefthand - Obafemi Awolowo
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
deandavid:
Masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by deandavid(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
Frustrated beast of no identities....am waiting to see ur tears in few minute time
oga beast. How market?the voice of the people is d voice of God. PDP govt is morally unacceptable anywhere. Let's embrace change. We need a govt dat all deal with corruption and waste once and for all.
Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by deandavid(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2015
tit:
madam tit. How market?I spoke d truth.u dey give me parable.I guess u didn't see did change coming. Well I no blame u.many didn't see it coming.we need change.tired of mediocre leaders.
Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by Sanchez01: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
deandavid:
We're the same here. I'm sure the man of the moment will forgive us. He understands that sentiments still clouds our democracy and I trust that we'll live above it. I was there protecting the General's vote at my PU. I left there at 6:40pm and it brings me joy to know all was not futile. I love our democracy above sentiments. Again, I'm sure that Baba will forgive us. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Please Forgive My People by vicope: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2015
God bless you bro for this wonderful piece and I hope the General will be fair to the South South.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

April 11 Polls: Plateau Police Command Tasks Residents On Peace / Shehu Sani Blasts Governor Fayose, Calls Him A Glorified Tout / Breaking News: Tribunal Sacks Kashamu, Six Others In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.